NEW SERVER LOOKING FOR STAFF!

xDoNuTx97's Avatar xDoNuTx971/30/15 6:45 pm
1 emeralds 168 5
1/30/2015 10:21 pm
HaloTehDerp's Avatar HaloTehDerp
Hello, We are currently looking for some staff positions listed below. We are looking for moderators. People familiar with solving problems with plugins. And we are in urgent need of builders.

Builders: 2-3 positions
Moderator 2-3 positions
Plugin Manager: 1-2

Our website is http://www.neocraftmc.com
Server IP: neocraftmc.mcpro.co

Minecraft Name:

Contact information (Skype only):

TimeZone:

Age? (Age does not matter so shut your mouth. ~ Have a nice day)

For how long have you played on NeoCraft?

What asset can you contribute to the team?

Why you deserve this positon?

Why do you want to be staff?

Have you been banned before, and if yes, what for?

Proof of work? (For builder only)

Have you been Staff on any other servers?

What is Dedication?

What is Effort?

What is Maturity?

Any additional info you would like to add?
xDoNuTx97
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2015 10:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
HaloTehDerp
...?
What are you talking about? I just got on my computer literally 10 minutes ago
01/30/2015 10:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
b1ame_the_1ag
Lel halo you litterally just tried to change the pword on the console and grief the I was just on. Not trust worthy at all donut.
01/30/2015 10:11 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
TazTheBoii
Minecraft Name:tazboii

Contact information (Skype only):Taz5961

TimeZone:Central

For how long have you played on NeoCraft? Joined today

What asset can you contribute to the team? Mature knowledgeable on building being staff calm serious but humorous

Why you deserve this positon?I think I'd be a great staff member I'm just good at being it lol trusttable likeable kind to all players but stern when needed.

Why do you want to be staff? I'd love to help the server be a big part of it make it bigger make cool maps and just have fun!

Have you been banned before, and if yes, what for?Yes falsely accused of griefing

Proof of work? (For builder only)

Have you been Staff on any other servers?Yes a few

What is Dedication? dedication well.... doing something whether you want to or not doing it for the good of something and keep going no matter what

What is Effort? effort is a strive to keep trying to do something giving an effort to getting it done or accomplished

What is Maturity? maturity is where you don't act like someone young your more serious don't blabber random garbage just more well mature hahah someone who is more serious who goes through puberty haha you get the idea

Any additional info you would like to add? nope just thanks for your time!
01/30/2015 10:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
HaloTehDerp
Minecraft Name: Ha10boi [IRL Name is Thomas.]

Contact information (Skype only): tkylers

TimeZone: Eastern Standard Time(US)

For how long have you played on NeoCraft: I have played for about 5 minutes. [What? The server is new. ]

What asset can you contribute to the team: I have many assets to contribute. Although, 1 is the most useful to you. I am excellent at doing two things. Permissions, and Configuring plugins. Any plugin you throw at me I can customize to your liking and probably even more.
Why you deserve this position: I think I deserve this position because it fits me perfectly. I'm more of a behind-the-scenes person when it comes to Minecraft. It's my strongsuit and I love it.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because I think I can help you, The Owner make your server a better and more aesthetically pleasing place to play and have fun. Should you choose me, I'll get to work immediately on anything you need me to do.

Have you been banned before, and if yes, what for: No, I haven't been banned.

Proof of work? (For builder only) : N/A

Have you been Staff on any other servers: Yes, I've been staff on a plethera of other servers.

What is Dedication: Dedication is never stopping until the final goal is finished. You don't stop until what you're reaching for is gotten.

What is Effort: Effort is doing something but with [heh] Dedication. You have to put in Effort in everything you do or it's sloppy and nobody wants to look at it.

What is Maturity: Maturity is being the better person. When someone messes with you, you turn the other cheek and think. "I'm the better person in this scenario. Let's not have this one puny person ruin our day."

Any additional info you would like to add?: Nope. Nothing I can think of right now.
01/30/2015 9:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xDoNuTx97
bump! in need of a DEV!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome