New server, looking for staff.

Bob Bobingson's Avatar Bob Bobingson12/28/15 5:27 pm
1 emeralds 127 5
1/2/2016 7:54 pm
AnthonyT's Avatar AnthonyT
We have recently set up a brand new server, and we need staff to help. You will have alot of power, and you will be expected to build, moderate (not yet) and manage plugins. You will have to put alot of detail into this, as we have alot of potential and ideas for this server, and need people we can trust.It is semi-survival economy. It is close to vanilla for regular players. I am very strict about applications, so if you want a great opportunity on our server, you need to put alot of detail in. Good luck

If you do not use this format, you will be rejected.

IGN -

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) -

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​

Age -

Timezone -

Skype-

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one) -​

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​

Where are you most active on the server? -​

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​

Out of 10, how good are you at building?

How many staff applications have you made before? -​

What is the date of the last application you made? -​

Anything else we should know? -​
Bob Bobingson
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/02/2016 7:54 pm
AnthonyT
IGN -AJT02Ampzcast

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​yes

Age - 13

Timezone -MST (mountain standerd time)

Skype-Anthony Trauntvein

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one) -​none

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​2:00pm-800pm

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​no

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​2012

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​no

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​yes

Where are you most active on the server? -​Survival

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​5 hours

Out of 10, how good are you at building?-7

How many staff applications have you made before? ​2

What is the date of the last application you made? -​1/2/2016

Anything else we should know? - I enjoy playing with people and I know how to deal with spammers, griefers, and server advertisers
12/28/2015 6:42 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
steathbomer
IGN - steathbomer

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​ yes

Age - 17

Timezone - UT-5:00

Skype- steathbomer

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one) -​ I can make one

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ 6-10

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ yes

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ I played during early alpha on a friend's computer, I purchased the game in december 2011

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​ I was banned off my own server by my brother testing OP commands

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ Owning a server, several Gmod servers, 3 now defunct minecraft servers (mc.hollowed.org)

Where are you most active on the server? - Location wise? I'm most active playing with other people in the world if that is what you mean​

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ 3-4 roughly, more or less depending on circumstance

Out of 10, how good are you at building? I pride myself on having good building skills without the use of tools like world edit, but I am apt at using most building plugins. I'd say a 8, but I would have to show you to be certain

How many staff applications have you made before? -​ In my entire history of gaming? Less than 10 maybe? 1 in the past year?

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ 2 or 3 days ago, position was filled before I got back in contact

Anything else we should know? -​ I enjoy playing with people, I'm also a tad older than most playing this game, I say I know how to behave.
12/28/2015 5:59 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
PortalLogic
IGN - Hunter201208

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​ Yes.

Age - 14

Timezone - Central

Skype- I am not allowed to have one, I hope this does not affect things.

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one) -​ Dont have one.

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ Weekdays 1-5 Hours Weekends 4-7 Hours.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ No.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ I first started minecraft in 2012 I play often

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​ Temp Banned once for someone thinking I had griefed.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ I have been a Helper once and a Moderator twice each on one servers all of those servers are down due to financial problems.

Where are you most active on the server? -​ Keeping peace and taking action if needed

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ max of 6 on weekdays max of 8 on weekends

Out of 10, how good are you at building? 6/10

How many staff applications have you made before? -​ 4

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ I don't remember the exact date but October of last year

Anything else we should know? -​ That I specialize in making statues of skins in-game
and that i like to skin.
12/28/2015 5:38 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Black_Tiger
IGN - MagicBloom

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes) - 0Black_Tiger0

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​ Yes!

Age - 14

Timezone - US Pacific

Skype- emilymarie2172

Link to gaming twitter account (if you have one) -​ N/A

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​ weekdays: 3pm-6pm, weekends: almost all day.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ No

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ I first played minecraft about 4 years ago, and I play usually 5/7 days of the week.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​ Never.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​ I have been a moderator on two small servers, both of which the owner got lazy of running a server and took them down.

Where are you most active on the server? -​ Anywhere the owner wants me to be!

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​ Anywhere from 2 to 10 hours a day.

Out of 10, how good are you at building? I would say I'm a 7/10 at building.

How many staff applications have you made before? -​ 3

What is the date of the last application you made? -​ February 19, 2015

Anything else we should know? -​ I think that's it, thank you for reading!
12/28/2015 5:30 pm
Minecns11
Hello! My name is Nick and I'm the owner of Krypoverse network and Kryptos Builds. If you'd like a spawn, msg 'Krypoverse' on skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome