NEW SERVER LOOKING FOR STAFF AND BUILDERS

glunday123's Avatar glunday1233/17/14 2:33 am
1 emeralds 197 2
3/17/2014 3:40 am
chookla8's Avatar chookla8
hello everyone, my server Realm Of Wintersong is looking for staff, we are still setting up and getting ready for our grand opening. the position we need the most is a plugin manager.
SKYPE NAME-
POSITION APPLIED FOR-
SKILLS-
WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU
glunday123
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/17/2014 3:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
chookla8
Staff application

IGN: chookla8

Position wanted: Anything other than builder.

Why I would be good for the job: Well I am extremely mature and I want to help the server grow, expand and change for the better. I have also been looking for staff jobs and I now know the job inside and out. I am also trying to set up a server so I know all the commands that are needed. I will listen to anyone's questions, queries and comments and then reply the best I can. I am funny and very smart, I have been playing Minecraft for over 2 yrs. and I am onto my 3rd year, I spend most of my Minecraft time on servers and I will be active. I am cooperative friendly and would be a great person for your server, I can also advertise a lot.

Donations: Yes I can donate.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have taken me into consideration!
03/17/2014 3:31 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Laser_Beak
Admin Application
=======================
IGN: Laser_Beak

=======================
I would like to apply for this application because I think i could help this server grow and become an unreal server.
In the past I have been an Admin on two other servers, Head Admin on one, and Co-Owned another. All of which have been shut down permanently, This is why I would like to be an Admin on yours.
I am Currently in a small time build team also and we have built two spawns for two different servers.
As an Admin I do not tolerate any form of Racism, Sexism or Homophobic remarks, If I see such language I will (Depending on severity) Kick/Ban them with your permission if you are online, If you are not however, I will report it to you when you return and let you decide their outcome.
========================
Skills
========================
Cooperative

Team Player

Attentive

Mature

TrustWorthy
========================

Thankyou for reading my Admin Application
Planet Minecraft

Website