New server need a co owner to help !

xers_l-c's Avatar xers_l-c4/25/13 7:24 pm
1 emeralds 300 7
11/18/2013 9:01 pm
JakeCanDoGames's Avatar JakeCanDoGames
Hello i have a new server and i need a co owner or co owners to help me split the bills...
I am 16 I do Gfx and plugin work i just need help with money for the server...
xers_l-c
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

JakeCanDoGames
11/18/2013 9:01 pm
I Could Help Pay And Build And All Of That

IGN:JakeCanDoGames

Accept
AznNinja_
06/28/2013 3:37 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja

Rank Applying Admin Or HeadAdmin

Why should i trust you: You should trust me because i own my own server but i dont really play it that much because its boring and i have about 5-8 MC servers that im admin+ on so im kind of busy once every 5-10 minutes helping each server but im mostly on all servers at the same time i switch servers in between because i just feel like helping them. You should also trust me because i am very good with perms and commands and some plugins.

Why you want this rank: I want this rank because i want to be involve in server discussions and i want to help a server by keeping away griefers/hackers/spammers/ETC and i also want this rank because i LOVE helping servers, Helping has always been my life because well im 15 and i work on weekends, but i dont want to tell too much about me so yeah lol.
SShadowSurvival
06/28/2013 3:30 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Greetings Viewer. I am smooth708 Aka Smooth. I am looking to help out a server with plugin's. Please Review my application below.

IGN: smooth708

Experience(yrs): Three Years

Experience (plugins): I have many experiences in Essentials, GroupManager, Factions and all the major plugins. I can quickly learn any plugin and get it working in the matter of 20 minutes. I am highly experienced in server management and development. I have months of experience. I run a server that is smooth and has never crashed or had a error in its configuration files.

Recent Events: Recently I have been on my server configuring all of the plugins and it is running very well.

About Me: I am CEO/Founder of Smooth Gaming, I work for myself and I have 2 experienced employees with me. We are game developers. I am the unique one. I am a game developer, game designer, Web developer, Web designer, Server hosting, HP Service Certified. Dell Service Certired. IT Managerment for my school. I own eight server blades at my house that are completely stable.

Contact Info:
Email: brendonbeetle@hotmail.com
xers_l-c
04/25/2013 10:17 pm
ok.
I am looking for staff also
dead account 4838
04/25/2013 7:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
no money on me sorry but i could do a mod or something if open
variXian
04/25/2013 7:37 pm
Level 23 : Expert Modder
I cannot pay, but if there is an admin/mod position open, i wouldnt mind joining.
SShadowSurvival
04/25/2013 7:26 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
I will pay
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome