New 24/7 server need staff

AceHornet's Avatar AceHornet10/30/12 2:17 am
10/30/2012 8:38 am
captianbob's Avatar captianbob
AceHornet
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2012 8:38 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer
captianbob
[10/29/2012 9:48:31 PM] captianbob: IGN: Captianbob
Can you donate? No not at this time.
Time Zone: Mtn
Experience: I have owned three servers(One is still up just havnet updated to 1.4.2) I have also been mod on two admin on 3 and Co Owner on 2(One is also up but is still 1.3.2)(I will give you ip's if you want to see proof.
Plugins: I am pretty good with plugins as long as it is bukkit. i have messed around and figured out most commands for most plugins as well.
Maturity: I am pretty mature when it comes to being staff. Yes as everyone else in the world i love to have fun when it is the right time.
I do not grief. I really don't see the point in griefing. If some one can tell me the point i might decide to once in a while but as of now no I really dont get the point
Building: I am a experianced builder due to having built spawns and other stuff for my servers. I know how to use world edit really good. I have a picture of my latest spawn if you want to see it just let me know.
Redstone: I'm fairly good with redstone if you need me to do something I don't know how i will look it up and find out.
Sources: I have friends/Co-Owners who can tell you how good I am if you want more info or other stuff

Again thanks for reading.

Captianbob
10/30/2012 2:38 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Ninja
Donkey_Destroyer
My ign is: Donkey_Destroyer
I would like to be on a mod admin op on a server as I always want to help people out when I can and when they need something ill try get it for them if u want me to
I am a great builder if I am flying or on creative
I love to build farms(Mainly wheat farms
I'm co-owner operator admin mod on many servers
ill help build up spawn , help build a pvp aena,hep build a mob arena
I'll also help advertise on planet minecraft and other places to
I hope to become a mod admin op on any server
i know i may need to prove that i deserve that position and ill do that so u know i deserve the position
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome