.::New Server Need staff::.

Helioscrow's Avatar Helioscrow8/26/13 1:16 am
8/31/2013 5:16 pm
al_bert_v's Avatar al_bert_v
THREAD CLOSED DUE TO BAD FRIENDS AND GRIEFERS
Helioscrow
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

al_bert_v
08/31/2013 5:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Albert Vanleeuwaarde

im form USA
Age 15

I am currently a mod on 71.177.208.119
I can help the server in man ways i know how to deal with hackers and greifing and, im very mature and friendly.

A staff members job: to make sure the server runs properly, to make sure everyone is treated fairly and with respect, and to make sure everyone follows the rules for the safety of others and the server.

I could be on the server for atleast 10-6 hours a day.

i would rate my maturity 75-100 im very mature i dont joke to much.

why should you choose me, Im smart i know how to deal with a lot of situations im a multi-tasker i work good under pressure and i have a high level of entegery and u can depend on me, i am loyal and can be trusted.
Helioscrow
08/26/2013 3:32 pm
SORRY THREAD CLOSED
Da_kewl_kid
08/26/2013 2:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Application for Builder:

What is your IGN?
owen646

Where are you from?
America

How old are you?

Do you have any previous experience?
I do have previous experience.

If so, from what server, and why did you leave?

The server was call Pwn4ge-craft.servegame.com and i left because he became "mad" with power and he was a real jerk and banned me because i didn't build the shop the right way (lol).

Please give us the server name for reference.
Pwn4ge-craft.servegame.com (good luck getting on) also another one is 198.27.81.94:25639 and i help out a lot of people there

Do you have any pictures of your previous builds? (Preferred) yes i do (but they are on a different computer that i am unable to go on at the moment but ill send them to u when i am able to go on).
ImAlreadyThere
08/26/2013 1:16 pm
Application for Staff Member: Admin or Head-Mod

What is your IGN? ImAlreadyThere

Where are you from? United Kingdom

How old are you? 14
You must be at least 13 to apply. Do NOT lie about your age.

Do you have any experience? If so, from what server, and why did you leave?
Please give us the server name for reference.
I have alot of experience as a staff member i was co-owner of Wozworld and i didnt leave , but sadly the server got handed down to a new owner and i lost the ip

What will you do to help the server? i will help build shops and protect area's if needed when its needed and also make sure it stays free from hackers and all the cheaters
Please be specific.

Define a Staff Member's job. a Staff members job is to keep everyone happy , deal with all thoes mischievous people and make sure the players stay in line and don't hack . Also to help out the owner and other staff members
Use as much detail as you can.

How many hours a day will you be able to commit to the server? (Once it is open) i will be able to play about 3-4 hours a day more on week-ends ( since i wont be at schol then)

Do you have experience with plugins? Yes

Which of the following do you believe is correct?
- Staff can spawn items in and use them in PVP. <-- Wrong answer
- Staff can abuse their powers over players. <-- Wrong answer
- Staff can give themselves items when given permission, and must not use their powers to abuse players. <---- Wright answer

Describe your maturity: 8.5 Because i like having fun a jokes with other people but when things get out of hand i stop it straight away.
Please, be honest.

Why should we choose you? because i am a very good staff member and will help out alot with anything you need help with, and also i'm good with world edit / and Voxal sniper

A player reports that someone is hacking with Forcefield. What do you do?
Please, use as much detail as possible. If someone is being accused of using forcefield i would ask them and then would go into /v and spectate him to see if it's true ... then if it is true i would tell them to take it off or remove the hack and if they didnt i would ask you for autharization to ban him.

Thanks for reading my application
Helioscrow
08/26/2013 1:24 pm
ACCEPTED As Moderator and if you prove your self I will promote you Ill pm you the details
Helioscrow
08/26/2013 1:10 pm
We are still looking for some staff mostly builders
-Fuse-
08/26/2013 12:03 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Pony
Where are you from? Uk (england)

How old are you? 13

Please give us the server name for reference. Electracraft i was de ranked due to lack of time dedicated (the wanted 12 hours which i couldnt give)

What will you do to help the server?
Please be specific. i will try keep hacking and griefing down to a minimum an i will try help player when in need but shall never give them stuff or xp

Define a Staff Member's job.
A staff members job is to make sure the sever stays a nice fun place to play minecraft for everyone

How many hours a day will you be able to commit to the server? (Once it is open) about 3-7 a day

Do you have experience with plugins? yes alot

- Staff can spawn items in and use them in PVP. no
- Staff can abuse their powers over players. no
- Staff can give themselves items when given permission, and must not use their powers to abuse players. yes

Describe your maturity: 57/100
Please, be honest.

Why should we choose you? im young and have alot of potential to become a great admin mod whatever and im dedicated to servers i play on and i love to help my main features are my helpfulness and i will do almost anything you (the owner) asks i will do anything from build all the way down to advertisement.

Please, use as much detail as possible.
i would ask if they have proof if they say no leave it as that or maybe pvp the person to see what i think. if they say yes i will review the video as i will not accept pictures as anyone can take a lag picture and if the evidence is solid banned if not leave it as a rage by a kid
Helioscrow
08/26/2013 1:02 pm
Your spelling was a little bad but I could use you your ACCEPTED as Builder
Helioscrow
08/26/2013 11:54 am
Bump
GHOST_FACE_2013
08/26/2013 1:46 am
Hi as you can see my name is GHOST_FACE_2013

What is my IGN?? YoLO2013

I live in New Zealand i have all my life

I am 14

I do have experience i was not admin or any staff member but i would help admins and mods alot Servers: Assaultcraft lavacraftMs i left Assault craft because it got shut down and lavacraft because i felt like it was time to move on

I will help in anyway i can such as help out new members to the server. I will kick, Tempban, ban, IPban, op and promote other players (With permission from co-owner or owner of course)

Again i will ban kick op and promote with permission i will help with building if needed i will help out players if needed i will suggest new plugins to the owner occasionally do drop partys again with permission help out on the website if the server ever gets one give owner in game suggestions from other players and anything else you could need me for

On a weekday 3-4 hours in weekends 10-15 hours

I do have experience with the basics such as worldedit essentials mob disguise and survivalgames

- Staff can give themselves items when given permission, and must not use their powers to abuse players.

My maturity??? umm i am not childish. Of course like most humans i can joke around a bit. I will take serious matters seriously such as griefing spamming or hacking.

I think you could choose me because i have experience with most plugins i have never had the honour to be a big part of a server and it would be a dream come true if you did pick me
Even if you dont pick me i still wish your server good luck and i will still join if i can

if someone is hacking i will make for sure that it is not a setup i will check their ips if its not a setup i will immediatley ask a owner or another mod/admin about what he thinks should i tempban or ipban?? i will then talk to the hacker nad tell him whats going to happen

Thank you for your time, GHOST_FACE_2013
Helioscrow
08/26/2013 8:31 am
I think your app was ok but I'm not sure I would like to see what you can do so your temp ACCEPTED
APieGuy
08/26/2013 1:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
What is your IGN? PandaX9646
I made A Long answer at the end regarding all of the questions

Where are you from? New Jersey

How old are you?
You must be at least 13 to apply. Do NOT lie about your age. just turned 18

Please give us the server name for reference. Many servers. Cant name them all, but craft.xxl.fluctis.com and owned 3 succesfully

Please be specific.Yes!

How many hours a day will you be able to commit to the server? (Once it is open) aroud 6

Do you have experience with plugins?
Yes I code!

- Staff can spawn items in and use them in PVP. No
- Staff can abuse their powers over players.No
- Staff can give themselves items when given permission, and must not use their powers to abuse players.Yes

Describe your maturity:
Please, be honest.69/100. Lol im pretty old so 9/10

Why should we choose you?Read my large answer regarding everything down there:

I would like to first introduce myself. My Name Is Mason Arain. I am currently studying at Princeton University in Graphic Design, Computer Coding, Martial Law, Marketing and Web Developing. Some hobbies I enjoy are playing video games, playing lacrosse, and hagging out with my friends and girlfriend. I would like to apply for Admin on your minecraft server. Now, you are probaly wondering, "Why should I pick this guy?" Well, let me start by saying I can ensure a fair and fun time for your players. I can, beacuse I am old and rather mature, and can keep all the players in check. Next, I go to school for computers so should any unfourtunate problem arise, I can help fix it. This includes developing a website for your server or coding a plugin. Last I can really advertise the server. I am studying marketing and also have a youtube channel with 35,000+ views and I can get a few people to join this server. Overall I hoped you enjoyed my app, and I ensure I can help your server!
Thanks,
Mason
Helioscrow
08/26/2013 8:27 am
Congratz YOU ARE ACCEPTED I will PM you with details
megan159
08/26/2013 1:38 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN- megan159
Where from?- Us of A
Age- 13
experience- ive been co owner 2 one diff servers, mod 2.
server names- 1st its a private server, 2 Alexcraft got attacked by weep craft :'( dead.
mods on older servers that got shut down :'(
i am good at plugins and helping out. i am a good staff member and keeps spirits lively.
i am fun but when the times come i can be a real pain to trouble makers.
staff job- admins are a rank that are that are there to help enforce rules and help out owners and other players who need help.
i can come on a lot. if im not on im in school but I'm an a lot.
plugins? mostly experienced

-staff can spawn- not really for pvp its a little op.
-staff shouldent abuse their powers its just wrong.
-... staff just cant give them selves things with out perm.

i am very mature when i need to be, but when i dont need to be I'm i fun girl.

you should choose me because i am a fun person and i love to help out when necessary, and i am an active player and i don't cry about stupid things or any oher thing. i follow an owners instructions and help players when needed.

i would tell an owner, but if not, i would kick but if that dosent work report to owner then with perm ban for as much time as needed.

sorry this isent exactly the right sign up. my computer dosent copy and paste
After_Affects
08/26/2013 1:21 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
What is your IGN? After_Affects

Where are you from?
USA
How old are you?15

Please give us the server name for reference. Co-Owner some hamachi
server
Please be specific. Like a reg staff, obey rules enforce the people and help with anything for anyone

To help to server community and to enforce the server

How many hours a day will you be able to commit to the server? (Once it is open)
10-12
Do you have experience with plugins?
YES ALOT
- Staff can spawn items in and use them in PVP.
- Staff can abuse their powers over players.
- Staff can give themselves items when given permission, and must not use their powers to abuse players.()()()(()()()()()())(()()()()()

Describe your maturity: i am 100% MATURE
Please, be honest.

Why should we choose you? I am a good person I am good at building and Ik alot of //we commands and other great commands

Please, use as much detail as possible. Kick 1/3 after 3/3 ban 1 day but you gotta ask them to turn off
Helioscrow
08/26/2013 8:30 am
Denied Lacked detail
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome