New Server Need Staff!!!

Wonkster's Avatar Wonkster4/13/12 2:27 pm
4/14/2012 3:47 pm
S1rCreeper's Avatar S1rCreeper
Im going to start a new factions survival server, and Ill be needing builders/mods to help run it! I will be taking about 6 builders, 4 mods and 3 admin!!!

Please fill out this application and ill send you the ip!

Position: [Builder][Mod][Admin]

IGN:

Why should I pick you:

What makes you trustworthy:

Be sure to send me pics (if you have them) of your builds, or proof of being a mod before!
Wonkster
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

S1rCreeper
04/14/2012 3:47 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Position: [Builder][Admin]

IGN: S1rCreeper

Why should I pick you: i really want to help yall guys im a good builder and miner

What makes you trustworthy: i would never greif anyone i will only use my power for good not to harm people and i would try to help people build
Wonkster
04/14/2012 3:29 pm
Thank you Devil_LT and Nngag, your applications are being taking into consideration!!
Devil_LT
04/14/2012 4:10 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn
Position:[Admin][Builder]
IGN:1Deivis1
Why should I pick you: I am good builder and i had my server +i can help with plugins
What makes you trustworthy: I am not a griefer not a bad man i just wanna help with a server
Nngag
04/14/2012 4:01 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Position: [Admin]

IGN: ningag2

Why should I pick you:i want to help the server by keeping it clean from greifers and hackers, enforce the rules, help anyone who needs help, make sure everyone is having fun,i don't ban for no reason, i don't op anyone for no reason (not even if their my friend),i'm not a greifer like those idiots,i had my own server (i'm good at running servers) i have been admin on 3 servers and mod on 3, i know all sorts of commands (i'm always learning more), i'm a great builder and i'm really helpful
i have skype also

What makes you trustworthy: that i don't leave a server until its down forever
Wonkster
04/14/2012 3:38 am
Thanks nightaye we are taking your app into consideration!
nightaye
04/13/2012 11:17 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Position: [Admin

IGN: Nightaye

Why should I pick you: I help players, servers a lot. I am very experienced with plugins and managing servers because I've ran 3 servers before

What makes you trustworthy: I've never griefed or been banned
Wonkster
04/13/2012 10:55 pm
Thanks to everyone for applying! I will talk with my current staff and choose many of you for the server. Good luck to you all!
Brisingr
04/13/2012 10:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Sorry i forgot to say i have no pictures of my builds cause im a bit shy so i keep to myself and i dont really like to save my builds cause its all on my world that i lost today (new laptop)
Brisingr
04/13/2012 10:26 pm
Position: [Builder]

IGN: Hawkyyyy

Why should I pick you: I love to build for people and thats what i love doing and i dont bother people i ask few questions answer a few give a few. Im always nice unless my stuff gets destroyed (by people) and i love to listen to peoples idea's baking in their mind if u dream it ill make it . sorry if i sound a bit odd or original its my nature ;_;

What makes you trustworthy: I BRING DOWN ALL DAH GRIEFERS :l well uhm i dont let my mind go into the state where im like i needz zah diamonds -grief grief- DD
and why would u destroy someones time or waste a persons time on not being trusted by them
clahon
04/13/2012 9:56 pm
Position: [Builder][Admin]

IGN: clahon

Why should I pick you: I really like helping with new servers

What makes you trustworthy: like I said i would never do anything to mess up your server
Wonkster
04/13/2012 4:35 pm
Thanks to all of you who have applied! I like what I see and will probably be accepting more staff that I thought.

So keep applying we havent reached our limit!
xXloltasticXx
04/13/2012 3:53 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

IGN: xXloltasticXx

Why should I pick you: Because i own my own server and i think that if your server goes well we could advertise each others servers and stuff and because i trhink it would be really awesome and that i could help the server

What makes you trustworthy: I HATE GRIEFERS! <----- i would never grief I am very responsible for my age I am a good problem solver and are great with people and can make friends fast
dunerunner
04/13/2012 3:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
positon mod
IGN:dunerunner

Why should I pick you:i am very fun and also can enforce laws in survial i wont use my mod powers to help anyone to get advantages and i will ban anyone even my friends if i have to

What makes you trustworthy i have never griefed i got kicked for grief once but ii never did it was a mistake also i never steal and love servers i stay on one server all the time
pics srry my minecraft got deleted so did my pics so i have none left to show u but im decent with redstone
TEGC clone1502
04/13/2012 3:01 pm
Level 20 : Expert Unicorn
The coolest things i have ever built was on a sever, the guy changed the server map =( so i got nothing to show anymore
MC-Sentinel
04/13/2012 3:00 pm
[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
DanielDaDude
04/13/2012 2:50 pm

IGN: DanielDaDude

Why should I pick you: Because I have a lot of experience with certain plugins and I am very intelligent and mature. I also make good decisions when it comes to a question I am asked.

What makes you trustworthy: I was treated by mean players and admins on other servers before, and I am a better person than them. It's safe to say that you can trust me because I am not a griefing jackass.

I don't have any pictures, but I am an Admin on other servers.
netraameht
04/13/2012 2:49 pm
Level 1 : New Warrior

IGN: netraameht

Why should I pick you: I had my own server, and I won a battle against team aVo! (I just MCBanned them al). And I have been promoted to some servers to Mod/Admin, and I built some spawns on servers (:

What makes you trustworthy: I won against Team aVo, and I hate to it grief! Just because its frustrating if you build a nice building and other people gonna mess with it! FREAKING FRUSTRATING!

Pictures: Ahh, I just removed my Windows so I lost all of my worlds and screenshots, sorry man! Ill try to get some soon!
TEGC clone1502
04/13/2012 2:46 pm
Level 20 : Expert Unicorn
Postion:[Mod]

IGN:TEGC clone1502

Why should i be picked: im am very trustworthy on servers and i have experience being a mod.

What makes me trustworthy: well i have co-owned at least 4-6 servers and have been mods on many more so in the past people have obviously trusted me

Pic: I also dont have a pic of anything i have done =/
MC-Sentinel
04/13/2012 2:34 pm
Ok So I hope you choose me i have a skype but cant use it right now i am getting it fixed so it has more ram But i will get it by 8:00 Pm my name is Seanvega1
MC-Sentinel
04/13/2012 2:33 pm
Position:[Admin]

IGN:UrbanVega

Why should I pick you: I have Experience and im extemly mature for my age.

What makes you trustworthy:I have no reason to mess with other people servers Im not a low-life troll

I have no pic But i have been mod and admin on several servers.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome