New Server Need Staff And Builder

webbar_101's Avatar webbar_10111/5/12 2:53 pm
1 emeralds 127 9
11/6/2012 3:15 pm
webbar_101's Avatar webbar_101
Hey guys I am getting a new server tomorrow. It is going to have 14 slots. However i am in need of the following staff: (also add me on skype with rhyswebber)

Head Admin (1)

Admin (2)

Head Moderator (1)

Moderator (2)

Builders (3)

Here is the app:

Applying for:
Maturity (out of ten):
(builders only) Building skills (out of ten):
Tell me a joke:
webbar_101
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ElectricJimmy23
11/05/2012 9:02 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Robot
Applying for: Builder
IGN:ElectricJimmy23
Why should you get the position:I think that I should get this position because I am a alright builder with a good attitude, and I can be on lots.
Maturity (out of ten):8
(builders only) Building skills (out of ten):7
Tell me a joke: I rather not tell a joke.
Moveslikejoker
11/05/2012 8:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Applying for: Head Mod
Ign: Moveslikejoker
Why should i get the position: I love helping people! I can help you and your server and the people in it! I have been mod on 3 servers, Admin on 4 and builder on one!
I would love to be Head Mod to help your server out too!
Maturity: I'd say 9/10 But i love to have a little fun here and there!
I know i am not applying to be a builder but i am a great builder so i could help with that too: I'd say i am a 8.5 or 9 out of 10, I can build anywhere from medieval to future buildings!
Tell me a joke: There was once a burnette on a railroad track, she was skipping down it repeating "21, 21, 21, 21, 21, 21". A blonde walks up and says " hey! why do you keep saying 21"? But the burnette continued "21, 21, 21,21, 21". This went on for a while and the burnette didnt answer! Soon a train came! The burnette jumped out of the way, but the blonde was hit! After the train passed the burnette got back on the railroad tracks and started saying "22, 22, 22, 22, 22"
qball41102
11/05/2012 7:04 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Applying for: Admin, Head admin, Moderator, Head moderator.
IGN:qball41102.
Why should you get the position: I've been admin and mod before. And I want to help with the server and keep it safe!
Maturity (out of ten) 9.
Tell me a joke: knock knock, who's there, madam, madam who?, madam foot stuck in the door!

PS.i love your skins!
TheMelonMiner
11/05/2012 3:53 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
Applying for:Head Admin
IGN:TheMelonMiner
Why should you get the position:I know a lot of commands. Ive been staff on various servers so i know how to handle the rank well. I will be really active and help as much as i can. I know lots of plugins to so i acn help with that to. I will always help players and fufil your needs. Thank you.
Maturity (out of ten):9/10
(builders only) Building skills (out of ten):i will say 7/10 honestly
Tell me a joke:There’s a sweet old couple happily living life. One day the wife went in for a medical exam and when she came home she reported to her husband, "The doctor says I have the heart of a 50-year-old, lungs of a 40-year-old, and the blood pressure of a 25-year-old."
The huband replies, "Oh really? And what did he say about your 70-year-old ass?
She replied, "He never mentioned you."
ThePigWithPork
11/05/2012 3:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Applying for:Admin
IGN:ThePigWithPork
Skype:Sorry, I don't really like to tell personal info (if I get accepted ill tell you why)
Why should you get the position:I have been admin 4 times before! I know what command to use and what command to use for what evers going on!
Maturity 8/10

Tell me a joke:Ok, there was this christmas when I was 6 my dad brought me a mouse that was ment to sing jingle bells but "PEODOFILE PEDOFILE PEDO ALL THE WAY OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE ON A ONE HORSE OPEN SLAGH HEY!" Then my grandpa said to my dad well done frank (my dad) welldone...

ANYWAY I hope this was good enough I don't mind if I don't get the part (ill still play on the server) BYE!!
webbar_101
11/06/2012 3:15 pm
Accepted add me on skype rhyswebber if you dont have it send me pm and ill inform you info
SShadowSurvival
11/05/2012 3:19 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Applying for: Admin
IGN: smooth708
Why should you get the position: I am an experienced admin and head admin and i am also a very good builder.
Maturity (out of ten): 8/10
Tell me a joke umm... why did the elephant have a bad vacation Answer: The airline lost his trunk.
webbar_101
11/06/2012 3:11 pm
accepted i added you on skype
webbar_101
11/05/2012 3:16 pm
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com