New Server Need Staff & Developers

ToadLily's Avatar ToadLily1/2/16 3:58 pm
1 emeralds 141 6
1/22/2016 11:06 am
ToadLily's Avatar ToadLily
Before you read this post understand that I don't like reading forum posts with long hefty paragraphs and little content. To get straight to the point we need builders! Please apply here or http://goo.gl/forms/RvQYKReoVy

**README**

This server is under construction! It is a Work in progress, meaning there aren't any moderating ranks as of yet. There is a very high demand for builders of utmost quality and with that being said every application will be considered.

As of now we have no name, no website, and no set ranks. We Need builders, developers, and anyone who can help contribute to the beginning of a new server.

We are currently looking for open minded people to connect with, Builders, Interior & Exterior Designers, Terraformers, Developers, and anyone able to help with the pre-development of a server.

Application
*For Builders
IGN:
Nickname/Name:
Age(Optional):
Favourite Building Style:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Questions/Comments:

SERVER FEATURES
  • RAM: 2GB
  • CORE: Intel Xeon Processor
  • SLOTS: 10
  • DESCRIPTION: The server is hosted off of a premium quality server hosting company. Which allows us unlimited bandwidth & disk space and provides premium technical support.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post!

Happy Crafting, TheTigBitty

ToadLily
Level 9 : Apprentice Network