New Server *Need Staff* & *Donations*

OrcaKingdom132's Avatar OrcaKingdom1325/24/14 2:16 pm
1 emeralds 110 1
5/24/2014 2:37 pm
APieGuy's Avatar APieGuy
Hello Planet Minecraft I am hosting my new server now and i am going to need help i would love for you to apply on here then come on the server i also need donations to keep the server going so i could really aapretiate it if i could get some poepl out there to help me with these tasks. Thank you for reading my Topic and i hope to see you guys o the server and helping out

First Person to donate $40 or up will be getting a high staff rank
OrcaKingdom132
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

APieGuy
05/24/2014 2:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: GloriousStalin

Experience: Owned a good sum of servers, was admin/mod on many when I was younger.

Reason for applying: I'd love to help your server in any way to see it blossom. I need something to do whilst I have no class, and this seems like a lot of fun.

Why you are the best applicant:
I would like to first introduce myself. My name Is Mason Arain. I am currently studying at Princeton University in Graphic Design, CS50 (Computer Coding), Martial Law, Marketing and Web Developing. Some hobbies I enjoy are playing video games, playing lacrosse, and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. I would like to apply for Head Admin (Duh lol) on your minecraft server. Now, you are probably wondering, "Why should I pick this guy?" Well, let me start by saying I can ensure a fair and fun time for your players. I can, because I am old and rather mature, and can keep all the players and other staff in check. I can do that all while cracking jokes and having an over all fun time with everyone. Next, I go to school for computers so should any unfortunate problem arise, I can help fix it. This includes developing a website for your server or coding a plugin. Furthermore, I'm available quite often to do your bidding! Then, with my "Mad Marketing Skillz" I can promote your servers in ways that would cost a lot of money if you paid someone. To continue that, I also have a YouTube channel with 35,000+ views and quite a few hundred subscribers, so I can get a few people to join this server willing to donate. Overall, I hoped you enjoyed my app, and I ensure I can help your server!
Thanks,
Mason

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome