New server need Staff/Testers

Simple_AOB's Avatar Simple_AOB6/7/12 12:41 pm
6/9/2012 3:03 am
Seasparrow31's Avatar Seasparrow31
I'm making a preview for a minecraft server that will be 24/7. This one is a 'snapshot'. I'll be making the plug-ins and permissions on this server, and then transfer it to the main 24/7 server once it is up and running.

If you would like to help setup the plug-in's:
IGN:
Maturity level: (1-10 [10 being good])
Plugin experience:
Server experience: (owning)
Why I should pick you:

If you would like to test the plug-in's:
IGN:
Maturity level: (1-10 [10 being good])
Why I should pick you to test:

You'll be contacted by PM
Simple_AOB
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/09/2012 3:03 am
Level 1 : New Mage
Seasparrow31
IGN:Seasparrow31
Maturity level: 9
Plugin experience: Done plugins about 6 months but i'm a pro
Server experience: (owning):Yes I have owned a quite of couple servers soon I will get a new one
Why I should pick you: I'm a great guy who can do epic things you have to ask Then we go pro !
06/09/2012 2:57 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Miner_man117
IGN: miner_man117
Maturity level: 8 (i can get a bit off track but im good most of the time)
Why I should pick you to test:

because im a great tester i use spout craft frequently and i think plugins are great i would happily spend 5 hours working out my permissions and can certain people do this and cant do this so i would be able to recommend plugins to you
06/09/2012 2:37 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
huskysplash350
Maturity level: (1-10 [10 being good]) 8 I am mature but also good fun

Plugin experience: I have owned a server and loved messing with plugins so I have the experience needed to install many plugins.

Server experience: (owning) I had my own private server which gives me experience with plugins etc.

Why I should pick you: I am owner on one server and Admin on a few others. But most servers except my one have quite a bad uptime therefore I could play alot and have alot of experience.
You obviously are good at this as you are doing a snapshot etc and look forward to working with you if you accept me. ^_^
06/08/2012 3:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
aaeleven
IGN: aaeleven
Maturity level: (1-10 [10 being good]) 8
Why I should pick you to test: I have great experience i would want to be staff on this server, i have been owner on 1 server co-owner on another and op on 4 other servers and moderator on 2. I like to test things out, and help servers become better. Also i know alot of plugins and i know which are good or bad.
06/07/2012 12:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
mrjraw4207
IGN: mrjraw4207
Maturity level: (1-10 [10 being good]) 8
Why I should pick you to test: I like playing and have seen many plug-ins, id like to judge yours. And to be honest I was hoping that after testing for a while I would earn a staff position in the 24/7 server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome