~Upcoming Huge New Server Network-Recruiting Staff~

MineGamerrrr's Avatar MineGamerrrr5/23/14 6:18 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 103
5/28/2014 11:35 am
MineGamerrrr's Avatar MineGamerrrr
Hello people,

I have been confirmed that my own minecraft server network will be up in less than a week. I am now starting to work on files, and worlds on a server that runs off my computer for the meantime, until the actual hosted server activates and turns on. However I now need some server builders, and staff that could do well builded designs and detailed, if possible please send me a few past builds. The staff members will have to assist me in enforcing the server rules, and help improving the server, supporting players within the restriction of the server rules. If you do a good job in writing your application I will consider you in being my server network staff. Also you will have a good rank on a upcoming popular server, it will contain various YouTube Channels for introducing my own new coded plugins. I would also need good reasonable staff with exceeding sets of skills. A professional well written application is required.
I would need:

2/4 Capable experienced java developers
1/2 Web developers
5/8 Chat Moderators
5/5 Admins
3/3 Senior-Admin
3/8 Builders
3/6 YouTuber
0/3 Graphic Designers

Application for Graphic Designers:
Name:
Timezone:
Examples of previous work:
Why do you want to be our graphic designer?
What can you offer to the server?

Application for YouTuber:
Name:
Channel link:
Would you be making videos for our server regularly?If yes why?
Any more info?

Application for Builder:
IGN:
Preferred Style(Medieval, Modern etc):
How many hours of the day can you dedicate to the server:
Timezone:
Photos or links of past builds:
Any more info?:

Application for Chat Moderator:
Name:
IGN:
Experience:
Previous experience (IPS):
Timezone:
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:
Give three examples where it is okay to mute someone someone:
Why should you be Chat-Moderator:
Any more info?

Application for Web developer
IGN:
Name:
Timezone:
Maturity 1-10 Be honest:
How do we know that you will not betray us?:
Previous/current positions on servers (IPS,Proof needed):
How long have you been coding?:
Html and JavaScript Experience?:
Why should we accept you?
Any more info?:

Application for Java Developer:
IGN:
Name:
Timezone:
Maturity 1-10 Be honest:
How do we know that you will not betray us?:
Previous/current positions on servers (IPS,Proof needed):
How long have you been coding?:
Java experience?:
Why should we accept you?
Any more info?:

Application for Admin:
Name:
Previous experience:
Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS)?
Why do you want to be an admin on our server:
How many hours can you dedicate to the server?:
Give 3 examples where it is ok to ban someone:
What is the command to deny PvP in an area with the world guard plugin?

Senior-Admin:
Previous experience:
Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS)?
Why do you want to be a senior admin on our server:
Do you believe you are mature enough to have this important role on our server?If so, Why?

I'll appreciate it if you would apply, and am happy to read any and every application.
Literate applications will increase your chance of being chosen for your job/rank.
Thanks
MineGamerrrr
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/27/2014 9:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
FmJ06
My Chat Mod Application
Name: Austin
IGN: FmJ06
Experience: Played minecraft about 2 years, and I have my own server meaning I know a LOT of permissions, plugins, and prefixes. Im not a coder, Although I do work with plugins.
Previous experience (IPS): I own a server, Im co-owner on a kitpvp server called cyberkits (has about 30 people a day), I was admin on another kitpvp server called deadcraft (had about 15 people a day then it went down), and I am been mod on a teams server called iconicpvp.(has about 15-20 a day)
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: My favorite thing to do in minecraft is pvp. As you can tell by my previous experience, I really enjoy kitpvp servers. If I am not pvping, I really enjoy hardcore survival.
Give three examples where it is okay to mute someone someone: Spamming, Advertising, Posting harmful links. I do not tolerate any of these on my server and I wouldnt on yours either.
Why should you be Chat-Moderator: Because of my experience and activity. I have been mod and admin on other servers as you have seen, and my activity can be really good on weekends or weekdays. I hate to see a player have a question, ask a staff member, and not get answered. A lot of times its because the staff member thinks they are to good for this player. I have NEVER been this way and I dont plan to. My active hours are mostly on the weekends, and I can be up late at night. I also have experience watching chat as I have been assigned to watch chat several times on other servers I have been staff on.
What can you offer to the server? I can offer help with building, permissions, prefixes, I can even donate if neccesary. If the server was going to go down, you bet I would donate to save it. Done it before, I will do it again. I can also bring atleast 4-5 hours of being on a day on weekends if not more. I am also WONDERFUL of checking for hackers if that is needed.
Any more info? I have my own youtube channel and website :
Youtube: youtube.com/user/NoSouped
I also own my own server as I have said a million times.
And I would be willing to help out with anything you needed including chat, hackers, building, permissions. I got it all.

Thanks for reading - FmJ06
05/28/2014 11:34 am
MineGamerrrr
Accept
05/27/2014 7:56 pm
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
HermesWoop
Senior-Admin:
IGN: HermesWoop
Timezone: UK
Previous experience: I have been playing minecraft since it came out back in 2009 in the pre-alpha version. Back then till 1.8, servers were amazing. You never even had to worry about griefers. Then in 1.9 servers had a huge demand for staff members and that is when I started. I have had experience on countless servers and I can handle rulebreakers , harrassers and even DDOSers with ease. I have lots of experience with commands such as worldguard, logblock, worldedit and all of the essentials.
Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS): No, I haven''t been able to find that right server to call home. This server sounds like a very friendly community and I would like to become part of it and make the experience become even better than it already is for newcomers.
Why do you want to be a senior admin on our server: Because I see potential in it. You seem pretty serious about making this server a success. Most servers I become staff on close down due to low funds or pure laziness. I want to help this server prosper to the top and I think I am your guy to help you through with that task.
How many hours can you dedicate to the server? About 6-8 hours a day
Do you believe you are mature enough to have this important role on our server?If so, Why?: I think I am just the right level of maturity to make this server become phenominal. I am not lazy like most staff members and no job is too tough for me to handle. The bottom line is if you need anything done, I am your guy
What is the command to deny PvP in an area with the world guard plugin?: You use /region flag <regionid> pvp deny
What can you offer to the server?: Fun, willpower and maybe even a few donations if we get going somewhere

Thank you for taking the time read to my application, I hope I have impacted your choice in senior-admin. Thanks!
05/28/2014 11:35 am
MineGamerrrr
Denied
05/27/2014 6:59 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Narwhal
Lukez0
Application for Chat Moderator:
Name: Luke Tamazashvili
IGN: Lukez0
Experience: I have lots of experience from my own small personal servers,and few public Mini-game ones.
Previous experience (IPS): Dragoncraft.net,Lka.serverminer.com,Cobblecraft.com
Timezone: Eastern Timezone
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build,help and explore.I love getting multiple friends,and going on Mini-game servers,and Adventure Maps.
Give three examples where it is okay to mute someone someone: Cursing-Foul language overly used that can become racist or offensive. Spam-People spamming or advertising other servers. Threat-People sending death threats,and bullying to others.
Why should you be Chat-Moderator: I'm a cool headed guy,who understands rules,and knows when to mute and tell people to settle down when necessary.I will not have my power go over my head,and I will be fair.I will listen to all cases and see who deserves mutes and punishment. I will be chill most of the time,but I will not have any player go over the line.
What can you offer to the server? I can offer safety and help.I will make sure no one will get offended and will want to leave the server because of bullying,harassment, and other types of problems through chat.
Any more info?
I'm Luke,15,I love to play Minecraft,Soccer,and hockey.I'm very dedicated to Minecraft,and my job.I'm very responsible,and Understand my duty.I will attempt to help the server in any way possible to make sure the Server will be the best it can be. For any other questions please message me personally on here,or though my Skype above.Thank you and hope you'll take into consideration.
05/28/2014 11:35 am
MineGamerrrr
Accept
05/27/2014 6:15 pm
MineGamerrrr
Bump
05/26/2014 2:45 pm
MineGamerrrr
Need more builders
05/26/2014 10:51 am
MineGamerrrr
Bump
05/25/2014 6:29 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Tench
Senior-Admin:
IGN: tenchicandy
Timezone: GMT ( United Kingdom )
Previous experience: Head of staff of a top ranked tekkit server. Admin on several high-end servers. Ran my own server with success.
Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS)? No. Not anymore. I retired all my previous roles to allow other staff members the chance to grow and get more experience.
Why do you want to be a senior admin on our server: I Have been itching to get back into a role such as senior admin for quite some time now, I have a lot experience that I know will help your server grow.
How many hours can you dedicate to the server?: Depends on my work rota. Normally I will get 5 hours a day in, but it can be less or more.
Do you believe you are mature enough to have this important role on our server?If so, Why? I'm very mature, my age helps. But I can and will have fun when I can, I'm not work work work its good to have a laugh but I won't let it affect my maturity when it comes to standards you want to see.
Give 3 examples where it is ok to ban someone: 1.Hacking (proved) 2.Racism 3. Abusive foul language after being warned.
What is the command to deny PvP in an area with the world guard plugin? /region flag "region name" pvp deny
What can you offer to the server? Loyalty, A standard of professionalism you want your sever staff to show and give. All my experiance in admin roles, developer roles and much much more.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application and look forward to hearing your decision.

Cheers!

- Josh | Tench
05/25/2014 6:37 pm
MineGamerrrr
You can code? You said that you have developer roles.
05/25/2014 6:43 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Tench
I don't code as in make plugins. I mainly help configure plugins, set up database, I 'Develop' servers. I am learning to code custom plugins, but I don't have the time to learn it all at the moment. But I will do it at some point.
05/26/2014 3:08 am
MineGamerrrr
K accepted
05/25/2014 5:45 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
bvgamer33
Name: Ben
IGN: bvgamer33
Timezone: USA Central Standard Time
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/wblbaseball
Would you be making videos for our server regularly?If yes why? Well I want to start uploading MC again and I need a good server to play on where the staff and players are friendly.
What can you offer to the server? Advertising and GFX
05/25/2014 6:35 pm
MineGamerrrr
Accepted, Congrats
05/25/2014 4:20 pm
MineGamerrrr
Bump
05/25/2014 3:30 pm
MineGamerrrr
Need more designers and builders
05/25/2014 2:40 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mojangs
Application for Admin:

Name: Wiggo Gruber

IGN: Mojangs

Timezone:Europe

Previous experience: I have been Head-Admin on Yolocraft. And I have also had an own server named CocosCraft both of them lasted for about a year.

Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS)? No not anymore ;(

Why do you want to be an admin on our server: I want o be a admin because right now i have nothing to do. I used to be Head-Admin and and had to be on every single minute and now when Yolocraft is gone I have nothing. I would love to be a part of your staff team so i firstly get something to do. And I love having responsibility on something

How many hours can you dedicate to the server?: like 4 hours(day

Give 3 examples where it is ok to ban someone: If some1 hacks, I dont know the rules of your server but if some1 is advertising and spamming. You could instead of banning mute the last 2 answers.

What is the command to deny PvP in an area with the world guard plugin? /region flag <id> pvp deny

Why do you want to be staff?: I am the disputer. I dissolve arguments, I dispell fights, and I resolve, any single thing between any player. And I do it, with experience.
I Remember how I was a staff on several servers over the past of my years of Minecraft? Well I learned a thing or two. I KNOW, how perspective works. I KNOW, how consequences should be made. You ask of me any scenario, and I will solve it.
I will take care of it with justice and balance. I'm not kidding, I'm literally an expert on how to do this.
You want someone who can take care of your server and actually "help" it like others propose? You do it with me. Not with some other kid just trying to nab a spot on your "Guard" list.
I will build things at spawn and make the server a better place.
I also know how to use worldedit, worldguard, essentials, factions, chestshop and i know how the server console works I there i can etc set up ranks. I am also very confident. You want some1 some1 who can improve your server? Not just "help" your server the first 4 days and thinking that he´s the man? then you have met the right person

Regards Mojangs
05/25/2014 2:47 pm
MineGamerrrr
Denied
05/25/2014 12:47 pm
BaconBrainzz
my name is Adam btw
05/25/2014 12:42 pm
BaconBrainzz
Application for builder

IGN: BaconBrainzz
Skype: I currently do not have skype, and am not planning on getting it, sincerely sorry.
EXP: I have much experience for building. I have been experimenting with different block combos for around 3-5 years in my MineCraft career. Some work, some dont.
Style: I do not have any preferred sort of building. You need a building, i need descriptions of it, and im off to work.
Timezone: Eastern US
Hours: I can dedicate 1-7 hours a day on a minecraft server, depending on my schedule
Images: I do not currently have any images of any of my builds. Again, sincerely sorry.
Offerings: I can offer this server a great community and loyal members, such as me. People will love my builds [opinion] so they will want to stay and learn everything. Im not the best builder, but i have been on several build teams. I can also offer a clean chat, and advice/help for anyone in need.
Other: Just to make sure you know, world guard pvp, /region flag [id] [flag] [value] is the correct answer for the admin APP.

Your loyalest member truly,

BaconBrainzz
05/25/2014 2:27 pm
MineGamerrrr
Accepted
05/25/2014 11:10 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
VoltageRealms
IGN:

jadeyn102

TIME PLAYING MINECRAFT:

3-4 years

EXPERIENCE AS STAFF:

I am currently serving as a moderator on ajauw1's Survival Server, and admin on xXEthanBXx's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7. I was also an adviser to Chiquis5083 on ShroomCraft, but that story will wait till two sections from now.

EXPERIENCE WITH PLUGINS:

Plenty. My specialty is Bukkit and Forge. I am currently receiving some training in permission files, so I may enhance my current performance with them.

BAN STATUS:

So now we come to the ShroomCraft story. I have only been banned once, and I was banned unjustly. Unless you've read my book "The Great War" on Wingnut's Wicked Minecraft, or you were a member of the faction BlackMesa, then you probably won't know this story. When I was on ShroomCraft, I was chief adviser to the owner, Chiquis5083, I didn't have operator privileges but I did have a boatload of money and items. Chiquis also always came to me for advice about things. So anyway, I made my money as a lumberjack and I was a part of the faction known as BlackMesa. One day, I had purchased a skeleton spawner to set up at our faction base, which was an NPC Village built for us by the owner. As I was setting up the XP Farm it happened, Crepto768 and Chiquis5083 had formed a millitary faction and they attacked our base. We were a peaceful faction and the attack came from nowhere. We never saw it coming and we never provoked the attack. When we began to get the upperhand when defending ourselves, the owner (Chiquis) teleported all of us to spawn. One by one he banned every single member of my faction, including myself. All because we had the temerity to defend ourselves in an attack he placed on us.
So technically speaking, I've never been banned for doing something wrong. In fact that was the only time I was banned, and that was because I was defending myself.

WHY SHOULD YOU EMPLOY ME:

I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial. I have been a judge on multiple servers, I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. In fact I used to be called TheArchitect for my building ability. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.

Reply Below, or PM me, or Skype Me (unbeatable_king_and_boss)

Sincerely,
jadeyn102
05/25/2014 12:28 pm
MineGamerrrr
Use the given format....
05/25/2014 11:00 am
MineGamerrrr
I need some 20+ subscribers YouTubers, and builders or building teams!!!
05/25/2014 9:26 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
CreeperOwnage
MindGamerrrr if you can't find me at Skype mail me at haitsme4@gmail.com
05/25/2014 8:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Natsu50
Senior-Admin:

IGN: TomFallion

Timezone: Greenwich Mountain Time GMT -6:00

Previous experience:
I have been Owner on 2 previous servers, Head-Admin 1-2 Times, Admin/Senior Admin 5+ Times, and moderator 5+ Times.

Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS)? Not currently.

Why do you want to be a senior admin on our server: There are many reasons for picking me as a staff member, I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial.
I am a very experienced player in Minecraft and have been in the Server Configuration business for about 2 years.
I am very focused in my work and I want to help people. I know this server will go long, I feel that I could help out.

I can easily dedicate 4-5 Hours daily possibly more if needed.

Do you believe you are mature enough to have this important role on our server?If so, Why?
I belive I am mature enough to have this position, I have been told countless times I am very mature for my age, I am very honest and trustworthy person.

1. When someone is hacking (Flying, ForceField)
2. Excessive spamming/caps after being warned
3. Any insults to staff members/players after warning.

/region flag <RegionName> pvp deny

What can you offer to the server? I can offer a wide variety of things, I can offer graphic design, plugin asisting, web development and some few other things.

P.S: Here is SOME of my graphics work http://imgur.com/a/dak4v
Thanks for taking the time to read my application
- Natsu50
05/25/2014 8:49 am
MineGamerrrr
What kind of web development?
05/25/2014 8:50 am
Natsu50
Just basic web development, like adding stuff onto current sites(Nav bars,Member List etc...) not making one from scratch. contact me on skype.
05/25/2014 7:56 am
smozey
Application for Admin:
Name: Ben
IGN: smozey
Timezone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Previous experience: I have been admin on a few past servers and have had to either leave the server for various reasons or the server has closed due to insufficient funds. One example of a server is ShineCraft.
Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS)? Not currently (as of 25/05/2014), however another server is starting up soon, on which I may receive a staff rank, i'm still unsure.
Why do you want to be an admin on our server: I believe that I could help quite a lot on your server, in many ways. I could not only aid you in rule enforcement and server development, I also have some knowledge in coding and I am quite a decent builder. I would like to be admin as I enjoy helping people, and enforcing the rules of a server.
How many hours can you dedicate to the server?: Depends on the day. Weekdays, around 2 hours; I have GCSE studies as well as school to do so it is limited to around 2 or 3 hours. At weekends it is probably more, around 4 hours, maybe more if I'm free.
Give 3 examples where it is ok to ban someone: Hacking and other forms of cheating, constant swearing, insulting or other offensive language and possible griefing or raiding (depends on your server rules really not my opinion).
What is the command to deny PvP in an area with the world guard plugin? If I remember correctly, it's something along the lines of:
/region flag <id> pvp deny
What can you offer to the server? I can not only offer my experience and dedication, but my building experience as well as any other resources which I have to utilise when helping on your server.

Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it.

-Ben
05/25/2014 8:21 am
MineGamerrrr
Accepted
05/25/2014 7:47 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
wa70
Senior-Admin:
IGN:mineguy457

Email:deadlylands@gmail.com
Timezone:(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

Previous experience:I am an Owner of a Server DeadlyLandsMs Co-Owner on SleepyCraft Moderator on LavaCraftMS And Admin on my friend's server.

Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS)?50.7.205.58:25868, HipsterOP.vgmc.us:25782, LavaCraftMs.com,YolaCraft.minecraft.to and a whole load of other server's which are now off.

Why do you want to be a senior admin on our server:To help it I am very experianced and I wont greif/disrespect anyone

How many hours can you dedicate to the server?:2-4 hour's a day depends on school.

Do you believe you are mature enough to have this important role on our server?If so, Why? Yes,I do believe I'm mature enough Because I have my own server,And loads of rank's on other server's I will aslo play alot.And be able to help the server in the near future to come.

Give 3 examples where it is ok to ban someone:Disrespect,Greifing,Hacking

What is the command to deny PvP in an area with the world guard plugin?First you'll need to make the region with /region define [Name to call it] [Playername] then you'll need to do /region flag pvp deny

What can you offer to the server? I can help the server a whole load I can get people to donate to it.

PS :I hope you take a look at my application and if there's any thing else I can add to it be sure to contact me.

PPS:I also have my own website http://deadlylandsms.enjin.com/
05/25/2014 8:19 am
MineGamerrrr
Denied
05/25/2014 7:05 am
Afrogut
Application for Admin: Yes

Name:Reece Brown

IGN: Afrogut

Timezone: GMT+0

Previous experience: I am currently admin and Head admin on 2 different servers but we are under technical difficulties

Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS)? Yes I am head and Head-Admin. Once the servers are back on I can send you the ips. If you mean by if I have donated yes. I have donated on passionpvp.com but they are closed at the moment.

Why do you want to be an admin on our server: I am good with helping out with
peoples needs. I am nearly an all rounder, except plugins. I am very mature but when I need to be a little less mature or silly I will do so, but also with a limit as well.

How many hours can you dedicate to the server?: 1-3 hours everyday

Give 3 examples where it is ok to ban someone: When they are hacking i.e forceOP or xraying. Also if they are spamming the chat or abusing other players and they have been warned once or twice

What is the command to deny PvP in an area with the world guard plugin?/rg flag region pvp deny

What can you offer to the server? Happiness from the Players and Staff. Good manners and well behaved. Respect and help. If the server is undergoing some issues I will try to help!

Sincerely
Reece
05/25/2014 7:09 am
MineGamerrrr
Denied, vague application.
05/25/2014 6:50 am
MineGamerrrr
EmperorNootchApplication for YouTuber:
Name: Geore
IGN: Customm
Timezone: BST
Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/TheCustomm
Would you be making videos for our server regularly?If yes why? Yes if its a good enjoyable server! because im looking for new servers to play on
What can you offer to the server? i can offer many players and i can interact with alot of people
Any more info? a few of my subs are inactive but i still have alot of active ones!

Accepted, congratulations
05/25/2014 6:44 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
EmperorNootch
Application for Admin:
Name: George
Previous experience: I am owner on Opcustom.net and Custompvp.org im Head Mod on DecisionPvP and i use to be helper on pvp.cursecraft.net on my other account. EmperorNotch
Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS)? Yes i have donated on serveral other servers with my accounts.
Why do you want to be an admin on our server: I would like to be admin c
How many hours can you dedicate to the server?: I can dedicate from 3 Hours a day on weekdays and on weekends 5-7 hours a day
Give 3 examples where it is ok to ban someone: if they are Advertising , Hacking and Ddos threats.
What is the command to deny PvP in an area with the world guard plugin? /region flag {Area} pvp deny
What can you offer to the server? i can offer support , enjoyment , help and many other things to the community also we could maybe connect my players to your hub to grow your playerbase.
05/25/2014 6:52 am
MineGamerrrr
Accepted as mod.
05/25/2014 6:38 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
EmperorNootch
Name: Geore
Channel link: www.youtube.com/TheCustomm
Would you be making videos for our server regularly?If yes why? Yes if its a good enjoyable server! because im looking for new servers to play on
What can you offer to the server? i can offer many players and i can interact with alot of people
Any more info? a few of my subs are inactive but i still have alot of active ones!
05/25/2014 6:21 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Banjo_joe

Name: Darcy O'Hara

IGN: Banjo_joe

Timezone: Don't really see how it effects anything but, UTC+08:00

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/BanjoJoeBro

Would you be making videos for our server regularly?If yes why?:
Yes I would because I am struggling to find unique content and would love to get something fresh.

What can you offer to the server?:
I can advertise it by posting videos on my growing channel and make sure that everyone who has a query about the server on my channel is none. (sorry for this being short but I mean what do you want me to put? You know what I can do and I don't see how I could write a essay on it)

Any more info?
I have 100 subs.
I can make toast.
I like monty python.
Hub servers are cool.
05/25/2014 6:29 am
MineGamerrrr
Accepted, congratulations
05/25/2014 6:16 am
MineGamerrrr
I will pay developers if needed...
05/25/2014 6:07 am
MineGamerrrr
Looking for more applications such as developer.
05/25/2014 4:09 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ShadowGaming987
Name: Pasha Falconer
IGN: ShadowGaming987
Timezone: GMT-1
Previous experience: I've Owned 5 servers
Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS)? Yes (I can give through skype as there are lots)
Why do you want to be an admin on our server: I want to be an admin because I am a experienced miner and I know how to sort out any situation. I have will always be there to lend a hand to almost any one and to help them follow the rules. Sometimes i get a bit carried away with my commands but i am actually seeing what i have. I know that I am pretty young but that does not mean i'm stupid. I also know how to config plugins which will be useful
How many hours can you dedicate to the server?: 3-5 Hours per day
Give 3 examples where it is ok to ban someone: Abuse, Racism and Sexual interference
What is the command to deny PvP in an area with the world guard plugin? Idk
What can you offer to the server? Fame and Fortune
05/25/2014 4:19 am
MineGamerrrr
Accepted as mod
05/25/2014 4:00 am
IronPigman75
Thanks I can't wait to be working with you on your server
05/25/2014 3:30 am
IronPigman75
Application for Admin:
Name:Killian
IGN:IronPigman75
Skype:KillianMaduro [But its broken at the moment so if I'm accepted PM me the ip]
Timezone:Eastern standard time
Previous experience:I have been staff on many other servers and helped out large communities
Do you have a Rank on other current servers(IPS)?Yes I am a serious donator on AEM Network I've donated $100's there and I'm willing to donated $100's here. The ip is: play.aemservers.net or if that doesn't work : play.aemnetwork.net
Why do you want to be an admin on our server:Because I want to help out on your server and be a good example on others for you so that we'll have more players coming in.I am kind,honest and mature and always ready to help whenever needed. I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.
How many hours can you dedicate to the server?:5-6 hours per weekdays and 10-11 hours in the weekend.
Give 3 examples where it is ok to ban someone:If they constantly keep on spamming after you muted them. Or if they griefed on skyblock or some other server that does not allow griefing. And perm ban if they are hacking.
What is the command to deny PvP in an area with the world guard plugin?/rg flag region pvp-deny
What can you offer to the server?I can donated $100's to the server and work for you.
05/25/2014 3:47 am
MineGamerrrr
Accepted.
05/25/2014 3:43 am
MineGamerrrr
Don't use pre written applications...
05/24/2014 9:45 pm
DeadEcho17
bump