New Server Needs Admins And Mods

bobert5656's Avatar bobert56563/9/14 9:34 am
3/11/2014 3:49 pm
Friece's Avatar Friece
Hello everyone I am bobert5 and I am making a new server, I guess you have viewed this post as you want to become a staff member on this server? Well lets see if you meet the search criteria:

Server Info:
Slots: 90
RAM: 3GB
Type of server: Factions

What I need:
Admin: 3
Moderator: 3
Head Moderator: 1

Want to be an admin, Use this template:

IGN:
Age(Just need to be mature):
Previous Experience(Provide Proof):
Timezone:
Why would you like to become admin:
Building Skill(1-10):
Plugin Knowledge:

Oh, Do you want to be a mod, Sign up here using this:

IGN:
Age(Just need to be mature):
Previous experience(Provide proof):
Timezone:
Why would you like to become moderator:
Building Skill(1-10):
Plugin Knowledge:

Join the server and tell me you have posted on PMC, If I am not on then I will regularly check PMC and reply to those who are accepted.
IP: 50.7.229.218:25901
bobert5656
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Friece
03/11/2014 3:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: buffaloobill
Age(Just need to be mature): 14
Previous Experience(Provide Proof): I've been staff before, But do not have evidence at this moment.
Little info about yourself: I'm humourous and like to bond with other staff mates. I can be a creep, annoying, and serious. I really want to help your server out the most I can do.
Timezone: Eastern PACIFIC time
Why would you like to become admin: Because I feel as i can help your server. I am good with players and persuade them to stay.
Building Skill(1-10): 6. WAY better at interior and exterior.

Plugin Knowledge: I'm great with essentials, and I'm good at Group Manager.
ShaneDat Boi
03/11/2014 3:38 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: shanegary5
Age(Just need to be mature):12
Previous Experience(Provide Proof): I am Builder on Redcraft and Trail_Mod on Olympia pvp ill say proof on server, ill msg u the ips if u want (But i dont like spamming ips) )
Skype: if needed ill tell on server because i dont want the whole of planetminecraft to know
Little info about yourself: I have a youtube account with 207 subs and will be happy to make a vid to advertise the server.
Timezone: GMT
Why would you like to become admin: Because i think i can change the server around, i have big ideas and im a 3ish on redstone
Building Skill(1-10): 7 because i cant build ships or very detailed big spawns (i can build detailed little spawns though)
Plugin Knowledge: a bit, not much though, ill research some
LordCornMuffin
03/11/2014 2:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
GN: LordCornMuffin
Age(Just need to be mature): 15
Previous experience(Provide proof): I have been mod on 3 server's
Little info about yourself: I am really active
Timezone: The time in The Netherlands
Why would you like to become moderator: I am very active and i want to help
Building Skill(1-10): 9
Plugin Knowledge: nothing but i do have coding a web knoledge
Pringles1331
03/11/2014 2:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
IGN: Pringles_13
Age(Just need to be mature):13
Previous Experience(Provide Proof):wand,killing stuff, building
Little info about yourself:Im 13 years old and i like minecraft and football
Timezone:Swedish..
Why would you like to become admin:Cuz i like to be op and help ppl and just chill and do wahtever you ask me to do
Building Skill(1-10):5
Plugin Knowledge:I don't know much about plugins but i can some plugins
samuel123abc
03/11/2014 2:36 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
IGN: samuel123abc
Age(Just need to be mature): I am thirteen years old.
Previous Experience(Provide Proof): I have rarely moderated on Minecraft, but I did do a great job. All of those servers are dead right now but I hope to get the admin rank on this server if there are any positions left. I am also hosting a sever at the moment. (exocraft.cubrack.com)
Little info about yourself: Well, I am 13 years old as you saw in the top. Like playing minecraft and all. I am living in Sweden, having a family. Simply, if you have any questions make sure to go ahead and ask them either down in the comments section or through a PM.
Timezone: CET (Sweden)
Why would you like to become admin: I have always loved playing minecraft, I think it's one of the best computer games out there for the time being. The factions plugin has always inspired me to do great things in the game and I thought it would be nice to help out both by developing and playing on the server. I am also coding a little bit of Java while knowing applescript. Once again, I am now hosting a server which is allowing me to learn even more about all plugins out there.
Building Skill(1-10): As I don't know how you guys judge this, I am not able to set a "Point". If you are judging like I do, my building skills would result in 2. xD
Plugin Knowledge: I know several plugins very well while knowing other plugins semi-ok. If you would like a list of them please contact/PM me on the forums.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
Synfulment
03/11/2014 2:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: MrBeastMan771
Age(Just need to be mature): 17
Previous Experience(Provide Proof): Owned A Server For 8 Month's
Little info about yourself: Very mature and can make your server a great place that people want to come and play! I can enforce the rules to ensure that players do not hack!
Timezone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Why would you like to become admin: To help your server out and make it an enjoyable place
Building Skill(1-10): 8.5
Plugin Knowledge: 10 almost all except towny
ronaldmcdonald67
03/11/2014 2:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: ronaldmcdonald67
Age(Just need to be mature): 15
Previous Experience(Provide Proof): I am a current Co-Owner of a server and use to have my own. If needed message me and I will give you the IP for proof
Little info about yourself: I love to draw, help people, and mess around with instruments, I also feel I am very mature.
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Why would you like to become admin: I think this is a really cool server and would love to get involved and help with anything I can.
Building Skill(1-10): 9
Plugin Knowledge: I know a lot about making plugins, world guard, group manager, and PEX

Extra: Thank you for reading my application and have a nice day!
jmacjr5382
03/09/2014 4:13 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
IGN:jmacjr5382
Age(Just need to be mature):13 almost (I am machure for my age)
Previous Experience(Provide Proof): I have been mod and admin also builder. (Sorry i cant proof. :(
Little info about yourself:I am from ohio and i love minecraft.
Timezone:EST
Why would you like to become admin:I would like to be admin because i love to help others. I am a Fungi and i listen to those above me and i enforce the rules.
Building Skill(1-10):7.9
Plugin Knowledge:I know factions and groupmanager.

Please consider my application.
Fuzion78
03/09/2014 10:44 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: Fuzion78
Previous Experience(Provide Proof): I used to admin a server called rustycraft and i co-owned several diffrent servers before to
Little info about yourself: Well im generally nice but serious when i need to and im working on learning to program games
Timezone:USA Eastern Pacific
Why would you like to become admin: I want be to an admin because i want a new active server where a bunch of people are present and to help and help the server grow i have many ideas on stuff to as and to do to help make the server the best possible server ever.
Building Skill(1-10): i would say an 8.5
Plugin Knowledge: I know some plugins but when it comes to programming them im clueless
chomper777
03/09/2014 10:24 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
IGN: chomper777
Previous Experience(Provide Proof): Owned many server networks.
Little info about yourself: Im learning to code and im working for multiple server hosting compnaies.
Timezone: moutain time
Why would you like to become admin: I want to be admin on your server because im looking for a new serevr that i can help out on. I will try to help everyone i can on your server at once. Im learning to code, so i should be able to code some plugins soon for servers that i pick. I will make sure that no one is abusing there commands on the server so that the server will turn out bad and no one will ever want to go on your server at all. I will also make sure that the server has a good amount of people on it each day and a steady flow of donations so the server wont go down. I will try to help make this server better with combining my server knowledge with yours.
Building Skill(1-10):9
Plugin Knowledge: 10/10 and can do config.
MC_Kineticz
03/09/2014 10:00 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: MC_Original_37
Age(Just need to be mature):13, but I am reliable and mature when needed, though I am a fairly fun person.
Previous experience(Provide proof): I was once a Warden on BUPrison, only for a while, but I got to test out commands before the server changed.
Little info about yourself: I am a fun bu mature person who takes their duty seriously and wants to do well.
Timezone: EST
Why would you like to become moderator or admin(I'm not picky):
Building Skill(1-10): 8.5 - 10 (Based on what others have rated me)
Plugin Knowledge: I know how to use commands from plugins, but am not very familiar with plugins themselves, I will research them.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome