NEW Server Needs all kinds of experienced staff!

MysticJelly's Avatar MysticJelly8/24/14 5:03 pm
1 emeralds 330 8
8/24/2014 8:53 pm
MysticJelly's Avatar MysticJelly
Hello guys! I am Edward, the founder of my server: Survive-Thrive-MC.
We are a server with ideas galore to accomplish in the future, but for now, we are starting small and fresh with a regular survival no-grief server. When we get more players on, I will then add towny and factions and so on.
I am currently looking for some trustworthy, hard-working, honest, and active staff.
Here are the ranks I am looking for:

1 Server Manager
1 to 2 Server developers
2 Admins
1 Head Moderator
3 Moderators
1 to 4 Builders
1 Coder (java, Python, html, CSS)
Possible 1 Co owner or Head Admin in the future
1 to 2 WebSite designer admins

Here is the application format for Head moderator, Moderators, Admins, or Manager:
Click to reveal
-Name:
-Position
-Managing experience (be truthful!)
-Plugin experience is required for Manager, and basic knowledge for admin (2-3 sentences on what you know)
-Why you think you are fit for this role
-Building experience (1-10)
-Some of your strengths with server work

Application for Site designer (will be given op on the server if trustworthy)
Click to reveal
-Graphic designing skills? (if you know then describe)
-Banner skill description (2-3 sentences)
-Any other strengths or qualities

Application for Developers and Coders (coder questions are with a * and also need to answer developer questions)
Click to reveal
*Coded plugins before? (explain what you did)
-Main plugins that you are used to
-Preferred Permissions plugin
-Plugin experience (list the ones you know how to configure)
-Strengths in plugins
*What do you use? (Python, Ruby, Html, CSS, Java, etc.)
*have you made a plugin before? (name and link)
-Hours on per day:
-Any other good qualities you have to present?

Builder Application (medieval themed experience is recommended)
Click to reveal
-Previous Builds? (if you don't have, then make a test build on the server)
-Strengths in building
-Do you have a build team? (its okay if you don't have)
-Any other building strengths you would like to state

If your application was accepted, a Skype request will be sent to you stating the ip and such.
Thank you and I will try to read any applications as soon as possible!
-Edward
MysticJelly
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MysticJelly
08/24/2014 8:53 pm
Any more?
Jofootballo
08/24/2014 8:03 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
-Previous Builds?: Well, what are you waiting for? Click -> http://imgur.com/a/iXayx#0
Also, if possible, I would like to do a test build on the server.
-Strengths in building: My biggest strength is a medieval/Nordic style hybrid
-Do you have a build team?: I have been on one before, which unfortunatly has disbanded because of a lack of work. That is why I am here.
-Any other building strengths you would like to state: Terraforming is also one of my strengths in building
MysticJelly
08/24/2014 7:24 pm
We still need some applications for other ranks, don't be afraid to apply for the lower ones. You can always work your way up with work and sweat
Thanks!
AdaptOG
08/24/2014 5:58 pm
-Name: Adapt (real name I will tell later)
-Position: Admin. Maybe server manager.
-Managing experience (be truthful!) I have alot of experience with managing. I know how to handle players well and I know how to control the server as I have managed/moderated for 2 years now.
-Plugin experience is required for Manager, and basic knowledge for admin (2-3 sentences on what you know) I know some basic plugin commands such as WE, WG, ChestShop, PlotMe, ClearChat and essentials
-Why you think you are fit for this role You should hire me because I am different to other moderators as I can handle pressure and stress and still deliver to a high quality and professional standard. I am familiar to handling multi-tasking different player requests at the same time. Also I'm a very hard worker and I like to get things done not fast but Nice, and Precise which means I don't like flaws in my work so I am a quality over quantity kind of guy. I also think a lot, so many ideas pop into my head sometimes, good and bad but I like tell my opinion to other people and I take rejection well. I am really nice guy I like have fun make people laugh and have good times but when I'm in the zone to work it is work nothing else. I'm very social when people want to talk, and I mind my business when I need to. I am always open to help out people out so basically I am the person that wants the best for everything and strives to get there. If we don't we just need to keep working harder and learn new things.
-Building experience (1-10) 8/9
-Some of your strengths with server work: My strengths are consists of helping, answering questions and building

Thanks for watching,

-Adapt
The_FrosTy_Clan
08/24/2014 5:40 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Developer Application
Coded plugins before? (explain what you did):Trying to code 1-3 but keep getting plugin.yml errors i need to figure out, Recipe and command changing plugins so far.
Main plugins that you are used to:Groupmanager,Essentials,USkyblock etc.
Preferred Permissions plugin:Groupmanager
Plugin experience (list the ones you know how to configure)I could probably configure just about any plugin.
Strengths in plugins Good at editing the configs and making my own very soon
What do you use? (Python, Ruby, Html, CSS, Java, etc.)Java and Visual Basic.
have you made a plugin before? (name and link)Making one, Once i get the errors fixed i will put it on bukkit.org
-Hours on per day:2-4+
-Any other good qualities you have to present:I am a loving response able person and can help anyone with almost anything.
AMILLIONGUMMIES
08/24/2014 5:32 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Manager Application

-Name: Andrew

-Position: Manager

-Managing experience: I have been a co owner once on mc.buildershaven.co, a manager on 76.16.66.147, and an admin on my friend's server which isn't currently up.

-Plugin experience is required for Manager, and basic knowledge for admin: I know how to code and configure plugins. I know Java and C++.

-Why you think you are fit for this role: I am very responsible, mature, and I can do all the tasks for being a manager.

-Building experience (1-10): 8

-Some of your strengths with server work: Working with other people, helping their problems, building, managing servers, and configuring plugins.
TrilNet
08/24/2014 5:24 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Hello! This is my application for your server, and im just going to jump straight in to the good stuff.

Name: Jack (ign - muncher1996)
Position: Preferably administrator or whatever slot is available.
Managing Experienced: Where to start, i've owned 3 servers, one you may have heard of, "Prodigy Factions" (the rest didnt grow to be too big) I've been head admin on an RP server, moderator on 9 others, helper on 2, administrator on 6 (i can provide you with a list if in-game or via PMC if you'd like) and many other positions such as web dev, enjin dev, etc.

Plugin Experience: I've downloaded over 150 plugins on my servers and a few on servers on which i wasn't owner. Along with downloading plugins, i make my own to enhance my server experiences. (A few of my plugins: Med-pacs, staplers, Ibuy item shop, and many more)

Why do i think i am fit for this role: I believe i am fit because i can offer a level of maturity and experience that few or no other staff can offer. I will enforce the rules of the server not too harshly, but harshly enough to stop the player who broke that rule from repeating his/her actions once i have read and understood the rules.

Building experience: I am a master at medieval-builds and spawn hubs, weather it be multi-hub or survival.(overall rate, 9 and a 1/2)

My strengths: Like i stated before, i am EXTREMELY experienced and am familiar with all major minecraft hosting sites and am also very good with in-game redstone.

Thank you for taking the time to view my staff application! See you on!
(P.S making new skype because i forgot my pass, i'll edit it here once i've created it, password recovery unfortunately did not help, but please contact me via my email if you would like: jimbob24567@gmail.com)
Cheers!
~Jack
BeMyDinoDouh
08/24/2014 5:11 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
-Name:Anuj
-PositionAdmin
-Managing experience (be truthful!)Ive had a lot of experience.Ive managed about 20 servers.
-Plugin experience is required for Manager, and basic knowledge for admin (2-3 sentences on what you know)I know all group manager commands.I am very good with plugins.
-Why you think you are fit for this role:Because im very nice and trustable.Ive been staff on like 50 servers.I know how to be staff on a server and run one.Ive ran a good one but its shutdown.
-Building experience (1-10)7
-Some of your strengths with server workPlugins,Permissions,Building,Thats mostly all of them.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome