New Server needs experienced Staff

MahanoProgramming's Avatar MahanoProgramming3/27/13 11:16 pm
1 emeralds 125 9
3/28/2013 12:13 am
across's Avatar across
I am making a Faction PvP server w/ skyblock and other Spleef and others. So I need some staff so if you would like to apply look below.

Positions:
Co-Owner 1
Admin 1
Mods 2

Application:Co-Owner
Skype(MANDATORY):
(Need to have Mic)
Maturity(1-10):
Age(14):
Experience(w/ being Co-Owner):
Why Should I pick you:
Plugin Suggestions:
----------------------------------------
Application:Admin/Mod
Skype(MANDATORY):
(Need to have Mic)
Maturity(1-10):
Age(13):
Experience(W/ being mod/admin):
Why Should I pick you:
Plugin Suggestions:
----------------------------------------
Ram:5
Plugins:
Chat Commands
ChestShop
Colored Signs
Essentials
Groupmanager
Essentials Spawn
Skyblock
Vault
World Guard
World edit
MahanoProgramming
Level 28 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

across
03/28/2013 12:13 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
y is the server down
Muhnzy
03/27/2013 11:49 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Artist
Why,Hello there. Muhnzy here.
I would love to join your great group of staff. You may or may not know be already,But my real name is Autumn,I like to have some fun (Minecraft style ). I am a fun,caring girl. I am very mature,although I may crack a few 'immature' jokes here and there.. . I am 16 years old,I am busy with school, But,School or minecraft? Why not both? I am very active on the sever, Me and some friends play and record on weekends.I would love to come and record on the server, I live in Colorado. My Timezone is Mountain time. I have much experience with being granted the rank of Moderator. I do not take for granted. I stay active making sure All players are safe,I watch out for anything out of the ordinary. I do not abuse my powers nor let others abuse theirs. I make sure no one is receiving any disrespect, racism, sexism ar anything along those lines. Always looking out for spammers or advertisers. I cant detect hacked clients fairly easily.
I have much minecraft experience; Including plugins,config's,,codingAnd much more. I have also never been banned in my 2 years of minecraft. . While solving a problem I do not take sides,Friend or foe, I put that aside while a problem is active.
What is stated below is a 'Formal' Mod application.
IGN: Muhnzy
My First Name: My first name is Autumn
Timezone: Mountain Time
My Schedule (How often I am able to be here for members): On weekdays atleast 4 hours,On weekends 7 Hours,More on certain occasions.
My skills: I can and will try my hardest to do anything I can for all of the players, I can seek out hackers,Nocheat or not ;D. I am fair, not taking sides,friend or foe. Taking care of any situation that I may come across. I am an experienced builder also, I can build 'Mostly' Anything you would like,from a large structure to a small garden,You name it i'll build it ;D. Can trust me with anything, Not taking advantage of what I am given or what I will give.
My weaknesses: As building goes,Redstone D; Me and this redstone girl,never really did 'click' Kidding' in all seriousness, I can get a BIT carried away,it does not happen very often but it may happen every once and awile.
My staff/building experience and qualifications: I build for quite alot of servers,I build quick with lots of detail making sure It would 'please everyone's eye'. ;D Taking in to consideration realism and spacing. As of staff,I have much experience I have been a Administrator and Moderator 4 times total,all that I have kept and stayed dedicated to. I make sure everyone is safe while having a fun time, I help people out anyway possible,With their questions,suggestions and comments,I love to hear what they think and what we/I should improve.
Do I have an Skype account?: Yes,My skype name is ItsMuhnzy
Have you played on the server?: Not yet
What can I bring to your players as a staff member?: I can,and will ^ try my hardest at everything,I help out players with their problems,related to minecraft or not,I try to help them anyway possible. I will try to have people join the site,while voting everyday giving them a prize from my possession. I will be on the server making sure everyone is following the rules,playing fair,being respectful,and having fun. If there would be a possible way I would build for the server, with anything that you may want. Taking players suggestions,and questions.I can suggest plugins (Not that you need any more ;D), Building structures, and just comments in general. I will bring all the info I find out to an Admin or Owner. I will try my best to help anyone and everyone on the server,Not letting my guard down at any given moment. I can also possibly coe a plugin or so for the server and wil ltry my best to help with perms and config.
-Thanks for reading my application!
MahanoProgramming
03/28/2013 12:11 am
Accepted
across
03/27/2013 11:27 pm
I did
MahanoProgramming
03/27/2013 11:26 pm
Accept my skype then ill tell you k
across
03/27/2013 11:26 pm
Whats the ip
charjas1
03/27/2013 11:24 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Application:Admin/Mod
Skype(MANDATORY):None
(Need to have Mic)
Maturity(1-10):9
Age(13):14
Experience(W/ being mod/admin):Lots
Why Should I pick you:beacuse ima good builder and a NicePlayer
Plugin Suggestions:Factions PvPlog PvPtimer
across
03/27/2013 11:23 pm
Application:Admin
Skype(MANDATORY): arcross99
(Need to have Mic)
Maturity(1-10): 8
Age(13): 13
Experience(w/ being Admin): I have been Admin on 4 servers, a developer, mod, and a co-owner.
Why Should I pick you: I am reliable, i listen to others, i enforce rules, help others, i am a good builder to.
Plugin Suggestions: GropManager, WE, WG, PlayerHeads, ClearLag, Essentials, Permissions, and SWatchdog
MahanoProgramming
03/27/2013 11:25 pm
Accepted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome