New server needs staff

maddiephantomhive's Avatar maddiephantomhive3/29/16 1:31 pm
3/30/2016 8:40 pm
Brad126735's Avatar Brad126735
Hi my name is maddie and im making a server.I need ...
3 admins
2 mods
4 helpers
4 builders

Format

Age?

Name?

Ign?

Do you have any experience as a worker on another server?

Have you ever been banned from a server?

Why do you want to be apart of this server?

If you see a player using profanity in chat what is your first reaction?

Skype?

Timezone?

Anything else you want us to know?
maddiephantomhive
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2016 8:40 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Brad126735
maddiephantomhive192.168.0.29:25565

I figured I'd mention this, as I was kind of looking around, I figured I'd help. 192.168.x.x IPs are internal IPs and cannot be accessed externally. (ie. By players) You have to port forward. You can google this and find guides on it. And also, you just type 'op <name>' into console.

Hope I helped!

Also, running a server on your home network is rather risky. You could get DDoSed, just thought I'd mention it.
03/30/2016 7:49 pm
Lindz17
***I would like to apply as a moderator.

Age?

Name?
LindZ

Ign?
LindZ17

Currently I have no experience, but I am hoping to gain some.

No, I have never been banned from a server.

I want to apart of this server to gain experience as a moderator, have fun and make new friends.

I would politely ask them to stop and if they do not stop I will take appropriate actions.

Skype?
LindsayUnicorn

Timezone?
Eastern Stand. Time
** If you have any more questions please PM me on here or skype
03/30/2016 5:28 pm
grover78
Whats the IP? The one listed in chat says can't connect to server ;-;
03/30/2016 5:23 pm
aaprobot
Age? 13

Name? Alex

Ign? aaprobot

Do you have any experience as a worker on another server? Yes. I have held all positions between Helper and Head-Admin (Those included) in my MC 'career'.

Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope

Why do you want to be apart of this server? I love helping out servers, and being a staff member is an amazing feeling for me. (Adding on to this in the additional info section)

If you see a player using profanity in chat what is your first reaction? To warn them, and if they don't comply after 2 more warnings, mute them temporarily until an Admin+ gets on and makes the 'executive' decision. 3 Strikes and you're out.

Skype? aaprobot (No working mic ATM tho)

Timezone? EST

Anything else you want us to know? Despite my young age, I'm a rather mature, kind and intelligent person. I know when to be serious and when to joke around. I'll gladly welcome/welcome back any players to the server, and make sure they feel comfortable with the server and community. If anyone needs help while I'm online, I will help them as soon as possible, and to the best of my abilities. I like to think I'm decent with World Edit (if you have it), although I'm not very good at building w/o it. That's really all I have to say, if you want more info, just PM me either on here or on skype. Thanks for at least considering and reading this far,

~ Alex
03/30/2016 5:18 pm
grover78
Age? 15
Name? Grover
IGN? grover78
Do you have any experience working as a staff on another server: Yes, Ive been a Co-Owner,Head Admin,Admin, and builder. I understand how servers are and the concept of them. I can help out with anything needed for the server.
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes because they were abusing there commands and randomly banning.
Why do you want to be a part of this server: I want to join this server because I would love to help out with anything needed and build parts on it. I love helping others and staff with anything. I looking out for people could be rude and disrespectful to where people might be offended so i can't stand up for those who were offended. I would want to help make the server popular and make it to where people are amazed and love the community.
If you see a player using profanity in chat what is your first reaction? I would say watch your language and say do /rules. Happens a second time muted for 30 minutes, 3rd time, Ban them for a day or two.
Skype? kandasarelife
Time Zone? Central

Thank you for the opportunity
03/30/2016 3:28 pm
maddiephantomhive
192.168.0.29:25565 anyone know how to op your self?
03/30/2016 3:28 pm
maddiephantomhive
im testing the server right now
03/30/2016 4:53 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
RealFreesider
Age? 16

Name? Rifqy Zein

Ign? Freesider

Do you have any experience as a worker on another server? Not yet, but i usually develop a local server for me and my little brothers

Have you ever been banned from a server? Yes

Why do you want to be apart of this server? Because i want to gain experience, and i want to help the server to grow! I want to be part of a real server, with a lot of players that i could talk to, since i might create one in the future.

If you see a player using profanity in chat what is your first reaction? Well, at first i would remind him, but the second time he does that again i might kick, and mute him

Skype? Rifqy Zein

Timezone? GMT +7
03/30/2016 4:46 am
TheSwagerrrr
Age?14

Name?Jordan

Ign?TheSwagInMe

Do you have any experience as a worker on another server?I own a server and im a Developer on a server and im a head-builder on 2 servers

Have you ever been banned from a server?No

Why do you want to be apart of this server?I would like to become a Admin of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Admin and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever (which it already is). I am also one of the Top-Players on the server which proves my time on here!

If you see a player using profanity in chat what is your first reaction?Mute for 10mins

Skype?BeastBoy77711

Timezone?Sydney/AU

Anything else you want us to know?I have good communication skills and friendship. I know how to control my anger problems which I have. And I do not disband a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy by not doing to much to OP people. I am also Admin on another server so I know many rules and many commands. The reason why I want to be Admin on this server is because I love it so much. ( I am loyal it is just this has been my all-time favorite server) I also know a lot about plugins, commands, worldedit Exc.

Why I started minecraft.
I first heard about minecraft when I was in my PDB class and I got bored so I started to talk about games. As I went through that long conversation I heard one of my friends mention something called 'minecraft' so he told me a bit about it. I figured out when I got home and watched a few videos on it that this is the game for me, to keep me entertained. So I bought it. That is why I started minecraft!
03/30/2016 3:41 am
SmexyShad
Age?

I'm 14

Name?

My name is Jamir Aaron Villano (I'm Filipino if u will ask)

Ign?

SmexyShad

Yes, i have been a staff on other servers. I have been a mod, a builder, and an admin. Those servers taught me valuable things to be more smarter and more diligent and matured

No not yet.

I want to help u guys grow. I want to make a part of u guys and to help people around your server

I would ask him first to why is he using words that are not good for the server. and then ask him to stop and warn him. if he doesn't stop i will mute his chat for 30 minutes. if he still doesn't stop, it will go to 1 hour, and that goes on until i perm mute him.

Skype?

My skype is mynameisshadowlight1221 ( its a long name because i created this when i was 10. i was not a smart kid that time as you see xD)

Timezone?

My Timezon is UTC +8:00 Philippines
03/30/2016 2:53 am
Level 1 : New Network
Allisynn_1
Age? 14

Name? Madi

Ign? Allisynn

Do you have any experience as a worker on another server? Yes, currently Sr. Mod on a roleplay server, and helper on a faction server. I was mod for monman for 2 years

Have you ever been banned from a server? Yes, but because they were just banning randomly.

Why do you want to be apart of this server? I want to be staff on this server, because I love to help players, and other staff

If you see a player using profanity in chat what is your first reaction? If it allowed, then I don't mind, if it is not allowed, I will warn them

Skype? Maymay.72

Timezone? PST

Anything else you want us to know? I joined minecraft around 2011-2012. I like building, and spend a lot of time on creative servers creating stuff.
03/30/2016 1:43 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
tingle
what is the ip again ?
I am developer in this server
I forgot the ip

By: _Pajari_
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome