New Server Needs Staff | Co-Owner| Admin| Mod| Builders|

WingNippleAbs's Avatar WingNippleAbs7/18/14 2:44 am
7/19/2014 1:27 am
WonderWood24's Avatar WonderWood24
Hey guys. How's it going? We need 5 admins, 5 Mods, and 10 builders. if you want to apply in game might wanna be quick.. we need staff who actually come on the server

ip: diecraft.mc.net.nz:25612
or: 114.23.34.69:25612

We are getting our own ip so use this if these dont work^^^^

diecraft.mc.net.nz

Enjin website: http://diecraftfactions.enjin.com/
dont apply on webstie its not work

Applications:

Co-Owner
IGN:
Name:
Maturity Level:
Commitment Level:
Unique Skills:
Why should we choose you:
Why i can trust you with perms
have you been owner or any other rank on a diff server?
how long can you be on?

Admin:
IGN:
Name:
Maturity Level:
Commitment Level:
Unique Skills:

Admin:
IGN:
Name:
Maturity Level:
Commitment Level:
Unique Skills:

Builders:
IGN:
Name:
Skype Name:
Maturity Level:
Building Level:
Commitment Level:
Unique Skills:
Links to previous builds:

Thanks!
WingNippleAbs
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/19/2014 1:27 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
WonderWood24
Admin

IGN:
cad66

Name:
Cade Wood

Skype name:
WonderWood24

Maturity Level:
(1-10) 8-9

Commitment Level:
I love helping players and being a part of something so a 8 out of 10

[b]Unique Skills:[/b]
Good builder, I'd consider myself to be a Good leader to I'm captain of my lacrosse team and football team and assistant manager at the pool I work at which I worked and earned when I started as a lifeguard.

I've Co-Owned a server and im willing to put in the work to make this server great like it deserves to be. I will come on WHENEVER you need me. I will skype you and If you need ANYTHING just shoot me a text at 919-485-9335

as i said before, I've Co-Owned a server. I would love to skype you and get in touch with you and if you have Any questions just text me.
07/19/2014 12:18 am
Level 1 : New Warrior
TheGGeRs
Co-Owner
IGN:cookiecool
Name:eric
Skype Name:cookieprison (only use with friends but will sue chat)
Maturity Level:Good
Commitment Level:Good
Unique Skills:Permissions Plugins And other Plugins
Why should we choose you: I own a server manages my brother server permission
Why i can trust you with perms:I own a server i know what it good and I'm a dmi non 2 server head-admin on other head-mod on other mod on other and dev on other server
have you been owner or any other rank on a diff server?yes a lot
how long can you be on?about 6 hours a day
07/18/2014 11:45 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
PepsiBeastin
For some reason the online admin banned me seconds after joining?
07/19/2014 12:05 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Hunter
laish
Which one?
07/19/2014 12:14 am
PepsiBeastin
To be honest I didnt get a good look at his name, but i could probably recognize it if i saw it again
07/18/2014 11:12 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Toast
Cheap_Apps
Builders:
IGN:Cheap_Apps
Name:Chris
Skype Name:cheapapps
Maturity Level:8/10
Building Level:8/10
Commitment Level:9/10
Unique Skills:Mediveal and Spawns
Why should we choose you:I'm a good builder have been on three build teams built on a server that is now down :/ but i am fun to hangout with and i can take jokes and will build and i am nice and very helpful and I'm not asking for money
Links to previous builds:My PMC has all my builds I'm willing to release at the moment
07/18/2014 11:05 pm
laish
IGN: laish1

Name: Laish

Skype Name: weadsy3

Maturity Level: 9/10

Commitment Level: 8/10

Unique Skills: Setting up groups with permissions, Configuring plugins with MySQL, ftp, notepad++. Very familiar with popular plugins. I'm also very fair with players and don't spawn in items/give players advantages.

Why should we choose you: I’ll give a couple reasons why I should be staff. One I’m a very dedicated player. I will play on your server for as long as possible or depending on how much I’m needed. Second I’m very skilled with plugins. Mainly different plugins like plotme, factions, pex, groupmanager, world edit, ect. Third I’m great at keeping players in line. An example would be if a player is cussing to much or spamming I’d give them a mute or warning. Latsly I’m a great leader i also believe in the step process(mute, kick, ban). I'm very skilled with MySQL, FTP, and a variety of consoles.

Why i can trust you with perms: I'm very trustworthy, and I've never abused a rank.

have you been owner or any other rank on a diff server? I've owned 2 servers and been co-owner on 3. An admin on 7, and mod on 3.

how long can you be on? 3-5 hours
07/18/2014 11:05 pm
laish
Ignore this, please
07/18/2014 10:54 pm
PepsiBeastin
Co-Owner /OR/ Admin

IGN: PepsiBeastin

Name: Andrew

Age: 16 (Well my birthday is tomorrow, so, technically I'm not 16 yet).

Skype Name: PepsiBeastin

Maturity Level: 100%

Commitment Level: 100%

Unique Skills: I believe that my most valuable asset is my intelligence. Things such as not being biased during problems, and always have a clear head, etc. I won't say that I am a Michelangelo at building, or a Sethbling with redstone. However, my aptitudes manifest themselves in ways that quite a few people lack.

Why should we choose you: Not many people these days actually take these things seriously. If I would be selected for this position, I would be 100% serious. There are actually some people who apply for server positions just to grief, and I hate that. A previous server I was head-admin on had a staff member who, while excellent with plugins and permissions, got bored of the server and proceeded to world edit the whole map away. I have been in many server positions, ranging from the aforementioned head-admin, all the way to chat-mod. However, this would be my first time as a functioning Co-Owner, and it will be a new experience for me. Note that I was never fired from a staff position, rather all the servers I was staff on went down.
As for how long I can be online? Lets just say an unhealthy amount of time.
07/18/2014 5:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TrippyModzHQ
Admin: LEl
IGN: TrippyModzHQ
Name:Braden
Skype Name: minecraftandcod
Maturity Level: 10
Commitment Level: 8
Unique Skills: Castle builds and making friends
Why should we choose you: because i live up to what i say and i can do yt videos sub to me btw please
www.youtube.com/trippymodzhq
07/18/2014 5:03 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Prince
GnMiner
IGN:_Rixx_
Name:Daniel Kenta
Skype Name:daniel.kenta
Maturity Level:7/10
Commitment Level:8/10
Unique Skills:Watching people by hacking,Griefing etc.
Why should we choose you:I think i'm mature enough and good to be your moderator
07/18/2014 4:41 am
oooredoo
Admin
IGN:oooredo
Name:Vince
Skype Name:joven.ramos41
Maturity Level:9/10
Commitment Level:9/10
Unique Skills:good at fixing perms/prefix
Why should we choose you: because i am good at helping people and i do all my responsibilities i never griefed a server
Why i can trust you with perms:Because i dont abuse it i can use this perms for developing the server and helping people for what they need
07/18/2014 3:39 am
Angelofthemad
-snip-
07/18/2014 3:38 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1452645
[deleted]
07/18/2014 3:22 am
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
dooly123
banned for no reason
07/18/2014 2:55 am
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
dooly123
Role: plugin helper + linux
-2/4 this i can but most of my time will be friday - sunday

Resume:
Plugin Manager Resume
Experience: 35+ server i have made + most recent one dynabreeze
Plugins Developed: 1 and it did nothing i gave up on it and started building a linux destro.
Server(s) Managed: dynabreeze,dbolts (alot need more info just skype me)
IGN: dooly123
about my self:
hello fellow minecrafters im dooly123 my favourite passion is linux but second after that is minecraft. it all started when i was 9 thats when i got my hand on a dead computer from there i built my own computer and started going crazy rebuilding things
buying remote control cars just to pull them apart then one of my older friends told me about minecraft i played it once...
and i was hocked the next yer i started making server rebuilding peoples servers for them then i found linux from there i built standalone server web servers learning new languages and being very happy after my latest server i have desired im ready to get out there and help build a proper server a big server the only other big game i own that i play alot is planetside 2 i love jokes and meeting new people im allways ready to help unless ive had caffine (it makes me go spaze) reminds me of a story...
anyway im apply not just becouse i want to be special but becouse i want to help
i know there are no more spots available but with a server this big i think you need a computer specy/plugin information guy yes i can rename plugins and m ake them work with other plugins. i do very well with stress as most of my life is stress (pa systems)
also im not one of those fat pizza lovers on there buts i have a life i do gymnastics and i am the strongest person in my class thx for readying this and sorry for putting it under (plugin manager)
07/18/2014 2:50 am
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
EnderPvPsYT
Whats the point applying for coowner when he don't even need why did you add it?
07/18/2014 2:50 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
What position are you applying for?:Co-owner

IGN:istack0409

Experience with being Staff?: Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games.

How long can you stay on? and will you be active?: I try as much as possible to participate in working on servers; I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.

How will you benefit the server?: Like I said previously I am able to create a large community of regular players that try to come and play on servers I invite them to as much as possible. Most people I know and many I don't, although I am able to use my skills in order to create and interesting and creative description for the server that makes them want to play. In no way to I underestimate or overestimate how great a server is...
This is how I benefit servers and hope that I can do the same for you.

How could you improve the server?:
I can improve servers with the hard work and determination I put in to making a server even greater then its current state. I am especially good in architectural aspects of building and can put that to good use by expanding the servers land and making great spawns, pvp arenas, faction areas and much more.
07/18/2014 2:49 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Jaheol
Co-Owner
IGN: jackhenry5258

Name: Jack

Skype Name: jack.ryan987

Maturity Level: 9/10 i am very mature, i would not mess around at all. By mature i mean that i know when people are trying to have fun and when they are just plainly messing around. I think that is a good skill to have when i comes to judging if someone deserves to be banned or not.

Commitment Level: 10/10 once i have begun i am very dedicated and will keep at it until the end. often when i have nothing to build or do on the server i would just stay on and help other people or just talk to them.

Unique Skills: people managing skills, plugin managing and im pretty good at building. I think these are all the skills that are required for success.

Why should we choose you: Mainly because i am an awesome guy, fun to have around and will commit to your server.

Why i can trust you with perms I am just all round trustworthy. and a nice guy and i have never greifed.

have you been owner or any other rank on a diff server? i have owned a couple of servers and been admin on countless.

how long can you be on? 2-4 hours a day
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome