//[**AtomicHive**]\\ New Server Network. Staff needed

AtomicHive's Avatar AtomicHive12/29/14 2:01 pm
1 emeralds 214 4
12/29/2014 7:17 pm
AtomicHive's Avatar AtomicHive
Hey Guys,

I am the Owner at AtomicHive and we are looking for staff members on our upcoming server network. We need people that are mature and loyal to the network to help manage our community. Our plan is to have a variety of gamemodes including Factions, Creative, Skyblock, Prison, and Mini-Games(They'll be added at a later date). The server is still in the development stage, so you won't be able to join yet, but we will notify you as soon as it's up.

We need mature staff that will help us with the creation and start of the server. The ranks needed as as followed:

1 Admin (Need For Skyblock)
1 Mods On Skyblock
1 Mod on Prison
1 Helper On Factions
2 Helpers on Prison
1 Helper on Skyblock

Below is a description of all of the ranks and all of our expectations for the rank.

Developer- Developers will create custom plugins for the server. We expect you to be able to efficiently create plugins that we ask you to do.

Admin- Admins do not stay on just one server. Admins are the people that help fix bugs and plugins on servers. They also help players with rank issues , and if needed, moderate chat.

Sr Mod- Sr Mods are responsible for making sure Mods and Helpers are doing their jobs. They also moderate chat and watch for hackers. They also help the Managers pick out staff for the server. They also answer questions players may ask.

Helper- The helper rank is a very easy rank. Helpers answer questions that players ask on the server or on the forums.

If you would like to become a Developer, please fill out the following application below.

Dev App- First Name:
IGN:
Age(13 and up):
Skype Name:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Why do you want to be staff?:
How active can you be?:
Past Staff Experience?:
What plugins have you made in the past?:
5 Favorite Plugins?:
Are you familiar with the gamemodes listed above?:
How so?(1-10):
Top 3 Staff Skills:
Anything Else?:

Manager/Admin App-First Name:
IGN:
Age(Must be 14 and up):
Skype Name:
Which server would you like to apply for?(Creative, Factions, Skyblock, or Prison)
What rank would you like to apply for?
Why should we choose you to become staff?
Are you experienced with plugins?
What plugins are you most familiar with?
How active will you be?:
Past Staff Experience?:
Top 3 MC Skills:
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills):
Anything Else?:

Srmod, Mod,And helper App-First Name:
IGN:
Which server would you like to apply for? (Creative, Skyblock, Factions or Prison)
What rank are you applying for?
Why should we accept you to become staff on this server?
How active can you be?:
Past Staff Experience?:
Top 3 MC Skills:
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills):
Anything Else?:
P.S BortzBot4 Will be Accepting and Denying!
AtomicHive
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

AtomicHive
12/29/2014 7:17 pm
Still looking, Get Applying!
mattaandrews
12/29/2014 3:13 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Hunter
Manager/Admin App-First Name:
IGN:mattaandrews
Age(Must be 14 and up):16
Skype Name:mattaandrews
Which server would you like to apply for? preferably Factions.
What rank would you like to apply for?Admin if possible.
How long have you played Minecraft?: ive been playing minecraft for 4 years
Why do you want to be staff?:im loyal hard working and will put the effort in for the server, i also have experience with plugins so if you need help just ask i am also a current youtuber with 1000 subscribers.
Why should we choose you to become staff? i have been staff before and know what enrolment i shall be doing.
Are you experienced with plugins? Yes ive had 2 years expereince
What plugins are you most familiar with? mostly essentials
How active will you be?: i will put in mostly 4-8 hours a working week into thge server
Past Staff Experience?: ive been admin twice, mod 4 times and builder 3 times
Top 3 MC Skills: PvP, building and original ideas
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills):Funny easy to get on with and responsible
Anything Else?: thank you for your consideration bro
logan2971
12/29/2014 2:16 pm
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
IGN: logan2971

Skype Name: loganm2971

Which server would you like to apply for? I am happy to be staff on anyone, but preferably factions or prison.

What rank are you applying for? Anyone Mod will do just fine! as I know it is not simple to give a good rank like srMod out to anyone you know
How long have you played Minecraft?: about 3 and a half years now.
Why do you want to be staff?: I love minecraft. and I really would love to become a mod on the server. I help players as much as I can now whether it be a new player or and old player just looking for assistants on what is going on with the server!

Why should we accept you to become staff on this server? I fell you should accept me as staff because I will be active and will love helping tones of players out as much as I can! And if you fell you need to demote me just say! I won't have a huge war and rage quit! and If I ever need to resign I will simply ask you to demote me!

How active can you be?: It really all depends! at the moment I am off school and can play everyday! but when school is back I will not be as active but will be on as much as a can!

Past Staff Experience?: I have been an Admin on 2 servers. I have also had and ran my own faction server. It was up for a good year but I closed it down due to the EULA update and I could no longer sell kits and make donations

Top 3 MC Skills: I love building! I am kinda good at it
Top 3 Staff Skills(Can copy from MC Skills): I am very friendly to players and well as friends, I am very patient person , I have a good sense of hummer. I can also handle huge fights and lots of chat msgs!

Anything Else?: ummm I love you? xD
bortzbot4
12/29/2014 2:39 pm
ACCEPTED!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome