//[**AtomicHive**]\\ New Server Network. Staff needed

AtomicHive's Avatar AtomicHive1/5/15 1:47 pm
1 emeralds 234 5
1/5/2015 4:22 pm
kp1505541's Avatar kp1505541
Hello Everyone,

I am the Owner of AtomicHive, and our team is looking for staff members on our upcoming server network. We need people that are mature, loyal, and dedicated to the server to help us manage our community.

When released, AtomicHive will consist of Factions, Prison, Creative, and Skyblock. From there, we will continue to expand our server with other gamemodes, minigames, and custom experiences. Our goal for the server is to provide custom experience that is only available on AtomicHive.
Currently, we need mature staff to help with the server's creation and development. For each server, here is what we are looking for.

Factions,
*1 Manager
*2 Senior Mod's
*2 Moderator's
*1 Helper's

Prison,
*1 Senior Mod
*1 Admin
*1 Moderator
*2 Helper

Skyblock,
*1 Admin
*1 Helpers

Creative,

*1 Manager
*1 Admin
*2 Senior Mod's
*1 Moderator's
*2 Helper's

If you are interested in applying, please fill out the applications below. If accepted, you will be interviewed through skype, and if you pass will be accepted onto the team in a trial. Trials will normally last a few days, but could go up to a week.

All staff must have skype and teamspeak, and be active on the server. In general, we are looking for people around 14+.

Below is a description of all of the ranks and all of our expectations for the rank.

Manager- Managers will manage the staff of the specific server they are Manager on. They will be the responsible for creating events and making new ideas for the server to help keep the community happy.

Admin- Admins stay on just one server. Admins are the people that help fix bugs and plugins on servers. They also help players with rank issues , and if needed, moderate chat.

Sr Mod- Sr Mods are responsible for making sure Mods and Helpers are doing their jobs. They also moderate chat and watch for hackers. They also help the Managers pick out staff for the server. They also answer questions players may ask.

Mod- Mods are the staff members that moderate the chat and forums. They make sure players are not breaking rules in anyway. They also help Helpers answer questions that players may ask.

Helper- The helper rank is a very easy rank. Helpers answer questions that players ask on the server or on the forums.

Staff

First Name:
IGN:
What server are you applying for?
What rank are you applying for?
Why do you want to be staff?
What can you offer to the server that others cannot?
How Active Can you be?:
Top 3 Skills:
Anything Els
AtomicHive
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

kp1505541
01/05/2015 4:22 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
First Name: Katie
IGN: kp1505541
Skype Name: kp1505541
What server are you applying for? Prison
What rank are you applying for? Administrator
Why do you want to be staff? I wanna Be staff because I wanna make your server ten time more fun than it already is!!! I wanna make the server safe and danger from hackers and people who threat ddos's.
What can you offer to the server that others cannot? I can offer complete kindness and Help out players more than anyone on this server.
How Active Can you be?: I will be on as much as possible (i'll be on everytime i come onto minecraft... which is alot!)
Top 3 Skills: my top 3 skills are Building Pixel art, developing, and command blocks
Anything Else: Yes, to me its all about the player, not me!
polarluke2
01/05/2015 2:32 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
First Name:Luke
IGN:polarluke2
Skype Name:PolarLuke
What server are you applying for:Factions
What rank are you applying for:Helper
Why do you want to be staff?:To help answer the questions people might have
What can you offer to the server that others cannot:how helpful I am and how determined I am to help other players
How Active Can you be?: 3-5 hours a day
Top 3 Skills:patience,Helping,Being friendly
Anything Else:not really
Miki_
01/05/2015 2:07 pm
First Name: Michael
IGN: OmegaAether
Skype Name: mr.aether
What server are you applying for? Prison
What rank are you applying for? Sr. Mod
Why do you want to be staff? I want to be a part of staff because I have always been drawn towards helping people when they are in need of help. I have always found it to be apart of my nature and I would love to apply it somewhere that counts.
What can you offer to the server that others cannot? I can offer a positive attitude that brings a cheery atmosphere. I also notice how some servers have staff that don't really interact with players. I would interact with players and make sure that they are having a good time.
How active can you be? I can be extremely active on weekends, but week days are a different story due to school.
Top 3 Skills: Good Grammar, Tolerance, and the ability to work great with others.
Anything Else: I am only 14 currently, but that will change in 3 days. I am very mature and am hoping you will except me. I really do mean everything I said about helping people. I love how it feels to help someone in need of guidance.

Thanks for reading,
Michael
SuperDragonPvP
01/05/2015 2:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
After some consideration between me and the other Staff, we have decided that your app was..................

Accepted! The Owner will be contacting you on skype shortly!
Miki_
01/05/2015 2:34 pm
I will await the contact!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome