Rubber Bullet Gaming - Now Hiring!

Avoriz's Avatar Avoriz11/29/13 1:14 pm
12/23/2013 1:36 am
MinersC's Avatar MinersC
Hey, Planet Minecraft!

My friend and I have produced a new server. It is a basic hub type o' server, and we are rather short on staff.

Staff Requirements
Before you think of joining our server, you must have these qualities.

> Hardworking
> Loyal
> Active
> Patient
> Friendly
> Open to criticism
> Able to kindly criticize others
> Versatile

Staff Members We Need
It is also not fair to not have a list of things to apply for.

> Plugin Manager
> Builder
> Moderator

How to Apply
Now, how do you apply?

> Send me a Personal Message
*Include:
-IGN
- Your "Qualities"
- Desired Rank
- Avalibility (All week, week days, weekends)
- A little info about you

> Be patient
> Read the message I send you!

A Little About Us
It might be good if you know what our server is about. Well, we have many different portals to different places. We have a survival world with staff owned factions, creative world with all the plots you can imagine, PvP arenas, and minigames! However, some of these things aren't active, since we are lacking our staff members.

This is why we need you, yes you, to apply! So apply today to join the Rubber Bullet Gaming community!

**BUMP
Avoriz
Level 8 : Apprentice Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MinersC
12/23/2013 1:36 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
*Include:
-IGN- White_Boy67
- Your "Qualities"- Friendly, fun, nice at all times (99.99%)
- Desired Rank- Moderator
- Avalibility (All week, week days, weekends)- 4-6 Hours week days, Week Ends- 4-20 hours a day.
- A little info about you- I like to help out on servers and since it says little, ill make this short. I enjoy to help people out, I know minecraft server commands and familiar with them.
yignificent
12/23/2013 1:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
PM sent. Thank you for taking the time to read it.
RazorHawk361
12/23/2013 12:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Skinner
I Sent You A PM.
Avoriz
12/23/2013 12:40 am
Bump
Lord_Malagant
12/22/2013 1:04 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
** Contact details and additional info in PM sent 12/21/13

To simplify the application to make your lives a bit easier I will set a couple primary reasons that you are more the welcome to ask me more about in person. I will however provide a brief explanation of each. Before I get to that however, I would like to simply add that I have always loved Minecraft and would be more then happy to help you build your server up even stronger than it already is.

Here are the following reasons I would like to become an administrator on your server;

- Past Experience
- I have been an owner of 3 primary servers that were all completely successful however I shut each of them down due to real life issues that required more immediate attention. Not only that but I have participated in leading two servers as a Head Admin and/or Head RCON, as some servers call it.

- Management Experience
- I bring this up due to the primary, however not the only option, position I signed up for. I have very adept skills in management of staff and/or user application. Meaning I have been a manager of not only Minecraft related content, but many other operations such as video game development, visual arts development, and even clan/virtual society organization. All summed up, I am a leader.

- Desire to Assist
- I love nothing more then bettering anything. I will do nothing but work FOR and WITH you to better not only the server, but the atmosphere of the server

- Moral Compass
- However opinionated this may seem, a strong moral compass is much needed in the development of a staff member. I break this down into my two necessities of a successful server. A positive atmosphere and a SAFE environment for not only the users of the server, but the staff as well.

- Integrity
- Before I explain, I will provide the definition of Integrity; "the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness." I break that down into 3 simple terms that I have lived my life thus far by. These terms are as follows; Honor, Honesty, and Respect. Honor meaning doing what's right no matter the consequences. Honesty meaning staying true to ones self, and others. Respect meaning to follow, obey, and perform appropriately and effectively given the situations presented.

These are just a few of the primary reasons as to why I would like to benefit your server in some way. If you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to contact me through skype at malagant949. My reaction time to this website's response may be delayed due to simple mistake. I have a lot of cites I check daily and this one isn't prioritized yet.

Throughout this reading you may be thinking that I seem to imply that only I, or without me, your server will not succeed. That is NOT the intents of the information. I simply live under the belief that everyone can benefit anything in some positive way and I believe that I can be more of a positive impact than a negative one to your server. I mean nothing than the best of intents. However, if you think otherwise, by all means decline the given application immediately! I would also like to add that I am perfectly okay with any of the other positions as I can still be of a positive influence regardless of which I am thrown into so be you decide to accept me at all!

Thank you for your time in reading the above information,

-JV

NOW YOU CAN SEE THE PARAGRAPH NOTATIONS! C:
Avoriz
12/22/2013 12:14 am
Listen to WPD!
wpd123
12/21/2013 11:47 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Bump!!! This awesome server needs some loyal staff!!
Avoriz
12/21/2013 11:03 pm
ANOTHER BUMP!!
Avoriz
12/21/2013 9:10 pm
BUMP!

Need more staff! APPLY NOW!
ZombehSlayR
12/05/2013 8:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Staff Still Needed!
WizardMan3456
11/29/2013 1:57 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ign: WizardMan3456
My qualities: Kind, can be reinforcing, kinda patient, and i can help players alot.
Desired Rank: Any rank would do im not picky, from moderator to head admin
Availibility: 3 hours during the weekdays and 5 hours during the weekends
a little info about me: Im 13 years old, ive had experience with being staff on various servers, i run by mountain time, uhhh i guess thats it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome