New Server Projection Hub 24/7 CHECK IT OUT!!!!

MANBEAR's Avatar MANBEAR5/30/14 1:25 am
1 emeralds 235 4
6/1/2014 1:23 pm
MANBEAR's Avatar MANBEAR
Hi Projection is a new server out here in the mine craft community we are hoping to get bigger and bring in a bigger population i really hope you like it and enjoy our server

Play-projection.com

Plugins:
We are using many very unique and special plugins out there on the market and we are making our server to the fullest by using just the right plugins to suit our server and we hope you enjoy them!

What is Projection?
Projection is a hub server with different game modes that you have the choice to play on right now we have KitPvP, PvP, Creative and Skyblock!(Don't Worry more are coming).

We gave are players many different commands and and cool things to do in-game especially with a very cool virtual chest you can now have by doing /Chest in some of our servers!

We have many ranks that you can pick from and donate to us by Doing /Buy, Players who buy ranks get many specialized perks and features that no other players get and are very useful when in-game the higher the rank you are the more you get and along with all the features and extra commands you get you get a custom prefix that goes along with your Rank name.(all server money goes back into the server, Donate to keep us running!!!!)

We really hope you enjoy and come and play with us at: Play-projection.com

If you have any questions or need help related to the server please contact us at: ProjectionHelp@gmail.com
MANBEAR
Level 1 : New Miner