New Server Recruiting Staff and Builders

bernardmesa's Avatar bernardmesa4/25/14 5:23 am
4/27/2014 7:42 am
Kerolpo's Avatar Kerolpo

The MesaCraft server is now recruiting staff to help get it up and running properly. The server will feature survival games, various mini games, and original adventure games/quests based on popular franchises.(Divergent, The Hunger games, Harry Potter, Cirque Du Freak, Etc.). We are looking for mature staff. IP will be given upon acceptance.

We are mainly looking for builders and developers(plugins), but are also looking for moderators as well.

Please use this format when applying:

Builders
IGN:
Age(13+):
Past Building Experience:

Familiar with World edit?:

Why should we pick you?:

Developer
IGN:
Age(13+):
Plugins created:

Past Experience:

Why should we pick you?:

IGN:
Age(14+):
Past Staff Experience:

Why should we pick you?:
bernardmesa
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Kerolpo
04/27/2014 7:42 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
Yay.
bernardmesa
04/27/2014 4:00 am
MesaCraft is still accepting applications!
-DarkChiri-
04/26/2014 11:26 pm
Level 44 : Master Dragonborn

IGN: DarkChocolate1
Maturity(1-10): on a one being the highest and ten beinjg the lowest, two
Age(14+): 14
Past Staff Experience: I haven't been a staff member on a minecraft server, but have hosted quite a few servers on other games.

Why should we pick you?: I am a friendly, easy-going person, mature (I would prefer if you didn't decide judging by my profile ) and good at working with other people. I have quite a lot of free time, and can be strict when and if necessary.

Good luck on the server!
Tacky
04/26/2014 9:33 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: TackySwag
Maturity(1-10): 8
Age(13+): 15
Past Building Experience: I have built on a few other servers.

Familiar with World edit?: Yes,

Why should we pick you? I have a team of 4, that can help build, making the builds go by quicker. Not only my building skills, but my attitude is great! This can encourage others builders and me to do their best!
Hashiramas
04/26/2014 9:29 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
IGN: Hashiramas
Maturity(1-10): 8.5
Age(14+): 15
Past Staff Experience: Ive worked for Many of servers including Godly Craft, Lightning Craft, and Xorph Craft.

Why should we pick you?: I am very well organized and very professional but I also do like a bit of fun. I have also had experience in Moderating.
atmosphxre
04/26/2014 9:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Artist

IGN: PrincessKilla

Maturity(1-10): 9.3 haha, can't be too mature, or I won't be any fun!

Age(14+): Just turned 15

Past Staff Experience: I've been an Admin, Moderator twice and a Builder on four different servers. So, I would say I'm pretty experienced!

Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I am a dedicated and active player. I usually play on an average of 6-8 hours a day and longer on the weekends. I'm always on Skype so whenever you need me you can just message me! I'm also a very friendly person so if I do become an Admin, I'll have no problem making other players feeling welcomed!

Thanks for reading my application and have an awesome day!
Kerolpo
04/26/2014 6:50 pm
bumpd m8
Kerolpo
04/26/2014 3:57 pm
It's quite cool. The server isn't public yet, though.
fearsemike
04/25/2014 1:01 pm
I would like to be staff :IGN fearsemike: i would like to be staff to help the server out ive had good experiences and own a server im good with plugins and i like helping servers out i would like to apply for MOD/ADMIN

i think i could really help the server out and the community by doing plugins configuring helping members and being kind to all people on the server

im 15 years old i have skype:
fearsemike

if hackers and griefers came on i would temp ban them for 2 days to warn them if they do it again they will get a ban for a week then i would ban them for ever

i will help the server out by doing a series on there to help the server out and make more players on i would maybe donate to the server

some times i spend 7 hours a day helping servers out and keeping them safe

if a member has proof of some1 hacking i would ask the owner if they aproove of it

I live in england so i have a pretty good time zone i go to private school so wen im in holidays i get more time

if some1 was spamming of advertising id mute them for 1 hour preventing them for doing it i would not advertise my server .

ive never been banned on a server

ive been staff on a server i was head-admin and i was really trusted and got promoted to co-owner the server had around 20 people on a day so i was good at managing and helping out

i was Co-Owner on another server with 15 people on a day and it was a very good server

currently im admin on a server and im doing videos for them

so im very experienced
I would like to be staff :IGN fearsemike: i would like to be staff to help the server out ive had good experiences and own a server im good with plugins and i like helping servers out i would like to apply for MOD/ADMIN

i think i could really help the server out and the community by doing plugins configuring helping members and being kind to all people on the server

fearsemike

if hackers and griefers came on i would temp ban them for 2 days to warn them if they do it again they will get a ban for a week then i would ban them for ever

i will help the server out by doing a series on there to help the server out and make more players on i would maybe donate to the server

if a member has proof of some1 hacking i would ask the owner if they aproove of it

I live in england so i have a pretty good time zone i go to private school so wen im in holidays i get more time

if some1 was spamming of advertising id mute them for 1 hour preventing them for doing it i would not advertise my server .

ive been staff on a server i was head-admin and i was really trusted and got promoted to co-owner the server had around 20 people on a day so i was good at managing and helping out

i was Co-Owner on another server with 15 people on a day and it was a very good server

so im very experienced

im 14 years old i have skype:
fearsemike

so im very experienced

fearsemike

so im very experienced
vvv
Kerolpo
04/25/2014 11:53 am
IGN: BRETTSO
Maturity(1-10): 8.5
Age(14+): 18, going on 19.
Past Staff Experience: An ex-admin on the hugely popular server 'The Hive', not much else.
Why should we pick you?: I am a witty, funny bloke with a good sense of humor. I am also strict when it comes to rules. If you'd like me to, I can develop plugins and websites, but I didn't want to apply for that as I also want to have a responsibility.
[warhead750]
04/25/2014 11:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Builders:
IGN: Warlord750
Maturity(1-10): 10
Age(13+): 14
Past Building Experience: I was a builder Xenos Realms for two years , and a head builder on Strafing-PvP for 1 year , and still like working for them .

Familiar with World edit?: Yes , It's the best Plugin ever

Why should we pick you?: I'm a friendly member who is good at cooperating with others , and I want to build a friendly community and help your server become the best in the world .
HaloHero4
04/25/2014 6:05 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
IGN: HaloHero4
Maturity(1-10): 9
Age(14+): 16
Past Staff Experience: Many servers which are now closed, may aswell list them...
FinnCraftia
MitsCraft
EagleEyePVP
Eternal-MC
Why should we pick you?: Because I am mature, friendly and I have had alot of experience

~Halo
God_Of_Lag45
04/25/2014 5:35 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
IGN: God_Of_Lag45
Maturity(1-10): 8
Age(14+): 15
Past Staff Experience: i've been a mod on 2 other servers, im great at sorting disputes / player problems

Why should we pick you?: I am mature experienced and friendly (to a point)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome