New Server Recruiting Staff | 5/10 places available!

ViS_Stoxy's Avatar ViS_Stoxy11/30/14 1:18 pm
11/30/2014 7:30 pm
sneakyninjaaaa's Avatar sneakyninjaaaa
ViS 4D | Minecraft 101 Recruiting Now!

What is the server?
Today I started a Minecraft server with one of my friends - the Co-Owner. We built a Hub which took about 3 hours in total to build and complete. We hope to create more amazing structures for our upcoming servers. Our first main objective is to create a server which allows you to create 'Clans' and battle against others. Every week there will be tournaments and prizes to the best Clan.

So here is where you come in. Are you looking for a staff position on a server but can't find one that is unique or different? Are you wanting to help out a server? If you are, join ViS 4D today!

The positions that are available are:
- Builder
- Admin/Moderator
- Helper
- Co-Owner (Must be able to support server).
- Developer (Must be good with plugins).
- YouTubers (Must have over 250 subs)

If you would like to apply for any of these positions please fill out the appropriate form below. Good luck.

Disclaimer: If you do not fill out the application fully and in detail you will not be accepted, do not change the form in anyway and do not lie. Lying is bad!

Builder:
IGN:
Time-Zone:
Building level (1-10):
Building Experience:
Biggest Build:

Admin/Moderator:
IGN:
Time-Zone:
Previous Experience:
Current Position(s):
About you:
Why are you suitable for the job?
What can you bring to the server?
About you:

Co-Owner:
IGN:
Time-Zone:
Previous Experience:
Current Position(s):
About you:
Why are you suitable for the job?
What can you bring to the server?
About you:

Developer:
IGN:
Time-Zone:
Previous Experience:
Current Position(s):
Plugin Management Level (1-10):
Any Coding Languages?

YouTuber:
IGN:
Time-Zone:
Amount of Subs:
How often do you make videos?
Average amount of views per video:
Amount of videos:

Thank you and Good Luck!

Taylor Stocks
ViS 4D | Founder
ViS_Stoxy
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2014 7:30 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
sneakyninjaaaa
IGN: skylarkz

Skype (Required): elliot.phillips69

Time-Zone: GMT+0

Previous Experience: I have owned 2 of my own servers in the past one being a semi successful factions server gaining about 20 players at most given time. For myself this was a big achievement, not including the fact that it paid for the server itself and allowed me to upgrade and invest more into the server. This was all getting better and better from about September 2012 up until January 2013. Eventually my player count starting going down which diminished donations and ended up in the server being cancelled. This has given me complete knowledge on how to run a server. The server was called ArcadiaFactions. I have also been moderator on scavengercraft.com, this lasted for about 6 months until i was demoted for downtime yet i went skiing for 2 weeks, doesnt make too much sense however my actual time moderating gave me a wide knowledge on how to help manage a large server.

Current Position(s): Owner of a minecraft network, Valkaria

About you: I am 17, enjoy playing minecraft and counter strike global offensive, I have a job at my local pub/restaurant. I am in a relationship currently standing at 1 year and 1 month. I am also doing my A Levels at a nearby college.

Why are you suitable for the job? Well I can bring my knowledge of owning servers, developing and administrating.

What can you bring to the server? I can bring you into a small network and help us develop into a large network hopefully being popular and profitable. I can help financially if ever you are unable to pay for your server. We can help each other develop and grow.
11/30/2014 7:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Anonymous_YT
IGN: Anonymous_YT

Skype (Required): Its.drew.

Time-Zone: EST

Previous Experience: I was a Head-Mod And Mod (Proof)

Current Position(s): None

About you: I'm a 16 year old who is a friendly and nice person to be around. I like to keep everyone to like each other and make everyone feel at home

Why are you suitable for the JOB? I believe I can make a pretty big difference in this server. Basically my plan for all server's are to create a very friendly community. Where everyone knows Staff and all of staff know you. I am willing to watch the chat at all time's - watching for "Chat spamming, Cyber bullying, Racism. I am also experienced with hacker's. Which makes me know how to handle one and how to approach them fully. I won't give them a second chance when they abuse player powers like that. I am also willing to make sacrifices for the not only the community, but the staff as well. Basketball games or server? I would rather be on the server. I am also willing to take my time and help user's. I'm trying to make the server feel like the players are conferable when join and playing.

What can you bring to the server? Advertising, Looking for hacker (I'm good at it) Keeping the server a friendly place and not a evil place for players to be.
11/30/2014 7:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
IGN: Electrik_Ninja

Skype (Required): Minecraftiscool99

Time-Zone: Eastern Canada

Previous Experience:I have been the owner of a server which says a lot considering when you are an owner you have to be always checking on the server always making sure no ones breaking the rules and also when owning a server you have to make sure all the plugins are working right so I'm basically saying being a owner is hard work which means a lot. I also have been a dev once and have been admin 3-4 times unfortuanlly I either got demoted or the server closed but it makes sense since this is my first time on in about a month but ill be more active I've also been mod many times so I am hoping you decide to make me mod of this server!

Current Position(s): I have mod on 2 servers and pending admin on 1

About you: I am a great minecraft player and a people person also very mature

Why are you suitable for the job? I think I should be accepted over others because of a few reasons I have lots of experience, I am very friendly and helpful, I'm very mature, I will play about 1-2 hours a day on school days and about 3 hours a day on weekdays, I am a good listener and I will do exactly what you say, you say it I do it, I can advertise a lot like all over the place I will advertise, I am also ok at plugins so if you need help just ask me and I might be able to help you

What can you bring to the server? I can bring a bunch of people by advertising and great creativity

Job applying for: ADMIN/MODERATOR
11/30/2014 3:22 pm
ViS_Stoxy
Hi amaster100,

I have not yet given the IP out, I will add everyone on Skype, create a group chat and let everyone get to know each other, I will then release the IP and we can get to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi CPT Nibbles,

I have gone over your application and found it to be very detailed and presented very well making it easy to read and understand. After looking over the requirements, I am deciding to welcome you to the team as a Moderator, congratulations, I will add you, along with everyone else on Skype and we can get down to business.

Accepted!

Thank you

Taylor Stocks
ViS 4D | Founder
11/30/2014 3:15 pm
Level 20 : Expert Narwhal
CptSuspense
Admin/Moderator:
IGN: quinndaddyd
Skype (Required): quinndaddyd123
Time-Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Previous Experience: I am experienced in a variety of positions such as Helper, Moderator, Administrator, Co-Owner, Owner, and Heads of any Position Previously Stated. I have been helper on few servers as it is not a renown position to all servers but have been it on 3 servers, as Moderator I was given experience on various servers adding to a total of 6 servers and a probable disbelief of 9 servers as Administrator over the 4 years I have spent playing and working in the game of Minecraft. As for the positions of Co-Owner and Owner, I have been both of them once in technicality and twice in basicality. On a server known as FaithCraft I was a Head-Administrator but known to be a Co-Owner in the eyes of Members as I was such like the head of head Administrators.
Current Position(s): I am currently a Moderator for a server opening up in December.
About you: I am the typical gamer teen that loves to play Minecraft and other PC games, but I am willing to do anything that could improve myself, others, or the things around me. I am willing to work to my extent!
Why are you suitable for the job?: I am able to provide a variety of helping hands to the server and work my best to help others and or do things to boost the server. I can explain more in the next question though!
What can you bring to the server?: I can provide a variety of things such as builds, good atmosphere for the server, peace between all members and hopefully the pursuit of their happiness with the server as I could never assure happiness. But along with those I can give an experienced lend of hands to members in need if my job tells me I must do so or anything we would all feel is right.
11/30/2014 3:14 pm
amaster100
Hi! Thankyou for accepting my app! Sorry i didnt input a lot about me but once we meet on MC we can talk and get to know eachother! Btw, did you give out the IP yet?
Thanks again

-amaster100
11/30/2014 3:10 pm
ViS_Stoxy
Update:
So far I have recruited 3 Moderators and 1 Co-Owner, I will be recruiting 2 more Moderators and no more Co-Owners.
There are still: Builders, Developers, Helpers and YouTubers available.

Thank you for your time.

Taylor Stocks
ViS 4D | Founder
11/30/2014 3:08 pm
ViS_Stoxy
Hi amaster100,

After reading your application I feel you are missing some small details and elements, could you please expand more on:
What you can bring to the server - Building? Ideas? Advertisement?
A bit more about yourself.
But don't worry, I'll let them slip as you seem trustworthy and dedicated.

Other than that, I feel your application meets our requirements for moderator so, congratulations, you are now a moderator on our servers, alongside Angelfish and allcakeisgone.

Accepted!

Thank you

Taylor Stocks
ViS 4D | Founder
11/30/2014 3:00 pm
amaster100
IGN: amaster100
Time-Zone: Eastern (United States, NY)
Previous Experience:Moderated on twitch streams!
Current Position(s): I've Moderated on twitch like i have stated above^
About you: I'm a creative guy who loves to work with other players!
Why are you suitable for the job?: I think i would be suitable for the job because i would love to help out your server with the best of my ability!
What can you bring to the server?: I can tell you that all of the spammers and hackers will be removed, also that i am bringing me and my creativity to the server!

Thankyou for putting your time and effort into my application!

-amaster100 P.S. Im applying for Moderator/Admin!!
11/30/2014 2:41 pm
ViS_Stoxy
Hi shadowlord2345,

I have read your application and found it quite confusing, you haven't stated what job you're applying fr and also the last 2 points are very close together.
These were the only flaws I found in your application and it met our requirements. It brings me great joy to say that you're accepted as a Co-Owner, I look forward to working with you soon.

Accepted!

Thank you

Taylor Stocks
ViS 4D | Founder
11/30/2014 2:32 pm
ViS_Stoxy
Hi Anglefish and allcakeisgone,

Your applications were both detailed and fully filled out, they also both meet the requirements. You have both been granted Moderator on all of the servers and you will go through a test phase in which you must complete the test to be considered 'worthy' of becoming a staff member on our servers.

Accepted!

Thank you

Taylor Stocks
ViS 4D | Founder
11/30/2014 2:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
toy_bickler
Admin/Moderator: moderator
IGN: allcakisgone
Skype (Required): toybox.volts
Previous Experience: I have been an admin/ mod on lots of servers ( most have been shut down) I am very familiar with lots of plugins and commands.

Current Position(s): I am a moderator on Tdonnydoesit7's server.

About you: I am 14 years old and i have been playing minecraft for about 3 years. I love to adventure and make people happy. I can set up permissions, and i have done it multiple times before.

Why are you suitable for the job? I know all of the commands and i am very trustworthy. I also love to help people so i think i can do my best at helping you.

What can you bring to the server? I will bring my trust and my knowledge so i can help new players find their way and make sure chat is clear.

Thanks for reading
11/30/2014 2:13 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
shadowlord2345
IGN:Shadowlord2345

Age: 14 (please do not discriminate by age, I am very trustworthy and I am more experienced than some people 2x my age

Skype (Required): Izmojica02_1

Time-Zone: United States Central

Previous Experience: I have owned over 10 servers and worked on about 8 more and dev work on 3-4

Current Position(s): N/A

About you:I am very young but very well taught and mature. I knoe when I need to do something and what to do I also play basketball bmx and skateboard in my free time
Why are you suitable for the job?I am an all around guy I know how to build do redstone administrate moderate hire advertise do youtube develop plugin manage and I know how to take a server like yours to a server with a steady playerbase and dedicated players and donators
What can you bring to the server?As said above I can bring players donators and every know and then(prob once every other week ) I can bring some money if i work hard enough
11/30/2014 1:36 pm
Angelfish
Admin/Moderator:
IGN: Angelfish11
Skype (Required): Angelfish0089
Previous Experience: Being an admin on a private white-listed server for quite some time.
Current Position(s): Currently an admin on the server I mentioned above.
About you: My name is Angelina, I've been playing Minecraft for a few years now. I primarily do a lot of building, but I also really enjoy being able to help by moderating/being an admin. I'm currently taking all honors and AP classes in school, so you'd think I wouldn't have that much time left for Minecraft, but I do (surprisingly). I'm also on my high school's newspaper staff and I'm about to begin volunteer work at a local animal rescue league.
Why are you suitable for the job? I'd consider myself someone who's good at making decisions and stepping up to certain situations when I have to. I don't like bragging about myself in the slightest, but I'm someone who genuinely enjoys helping others. I think this is something that makes me a good admin/moderator, to say the least.
What can you bring to the server? Fair administrative abilities, as well as a relaxed and outgoing personality. I can admin and be strict when I have to, but I still love being able to have fun and joke around.
About you: Is this supposed to be here twice? Haha.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome