~~New Server!!! Staff needed~~

j_sweval's Avatar j_sweval12/11/14 8:35 pm
12/12/2014 12:01 am
OhhMyRyan's Avatar OhhMyRyan
About the Server
This server will be called HollowMC and will have Towny,Paintball,Kitpvp and other features in the future. It will start out as a base 30 slot server and if all goes well I will add more slots and possibly make a custom domain. I intend for this server to contain nice and respectful players and definitely no hackers or offensive players of any kind.

The staff we are looking for
We will be looking for responsible, mature, and nice staff. If indeed you fail to conquer these traits given above then I'm afraid you will either be fired or not accepted at all. Please also keep in mind that you must be willing to advertise on other servers and protect the server at all costs.

We will be looking for

Helpers:5

Moderators

Admins: 2

Head-Administrator: 1

Application Format:

IGN:

Position applying for:

Time Zone:

What will you bring to the server:

Experience:

Any other info:
j_sweval
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

OhhMyRyan
12/12/2014 12:01 am
Level 1 : New Miner
hey, im using another persons question template, however it should answeer your questions (: Thank you for this opportunity
IM FROM AUSTRALIA AND LIVE IN ADELAIDE!
Your Name:Ryan
IGN:Largus22 (i can change, i got another MC code)
Position:Moderator or Admin
Maturity Level: 9/10 - can be funny at times ( thats when i become good friends with others)
How we can contact you: Skype, Hotmail, Facebook, Steam
Time you can spend on server: 24/7 im on a 4 month break
How professional are you: I was Co-Owner of AmazingMines, so i know a lot of things and have huge amounts of experience
Why we should choose you: I am easy to work with, always wanting to improve/create, I can advertise for the server, make logo's & banners etc I also recommend plugins or anything that will gain us advantage over our competitors.
Why would you like to help?:I'm trying to find a server that i will call "home". i love towny servers and i want to help this server reach its full potential goals. I want to play and also help at the same time.
Experience: I've created a lot of buildings/spawns/worlds etc etc However me installing plugins etc is not my thing haha
Proof of Experience:I would show you, however the server i was on shut down due to lack of time management. Another server reset the worlds which deleted everything -.- However go to google and search for "AmazingMines" You'll see a lot of advertiments and youtube clips ( i made 1-2 ) I also made the gif banners
Strengths: Building (redstone included), designing, communication, marketing, advertising, can dell with problems without a hassle, i treat everyone fairly
Weaknesses:Installing plugins etc anything with plugins etc haha i have really low experience in those areas
Skills:pretty much my Strength.
About You: I'm 18 and I'm from Australia. Attending my first year of university next year (cant wait) I love my IT - programming, creating websites ( which I can do for this server).
Feel free to ask any questions!
Ps. I do know how to moderate forums etc. Im a web developer
And i also give out my skype if i get accepted!

Thankyou for this opportunity
Barricade_1001
12/11/2014 10:40 pm
Application Format:

IGN: barricade1001

Position applying for: helper

Time Zone: arizona

What will you bring to the server: awesomeness

Experience: i am a good at making sure no one desobesy the rules im funny i havent been o a helper on any other server but i think this one will be AWESOME

Any other info: LOl
Bubbad02
12/11/2014 10:34 pm
I was accepted as moderator but ip doesnt work
SirEnderIII
12/11/2014 10:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: SirJeanIII

Position applying for: I'm currently applying for Head - Admin

Time Zone: Central

What will you bring to the server: I can bring experience, lot's of plugin knowledge (As I can semi-code Java, Take Classes) and genial behavioral control to the server at hand, I'm a wonderful listener. I'm a friendly guy. I like to play with the players on the server and help them out. I love to play legit and enjoy helping others. I have lots of leaderships skills at hand and can use them when they're needed. So on top of being a good guy in general, I can help with any plugin issues that need fixed. I'm not one of the guys that go, "Oh, I can code plugins" and then turns out to be a Plugin Manager. A man is only worth his word.

Experience: I have owned multiple servers 4 to be exact, I normally just shut them down because I didn't have the time nor the money to keep it going. I currently Develop for a server, I have played the Admin, Co-Owner, and Head Of Staff role multiple times being that I have played since Alpha Minecraft. And like above I have plugin skills.

Any other info: I currently stated above, take classes and Develop for another server. So that's about 4 hours of my day. I'm a little tied for time BUT I can and will devote my time to your server.

With Regards,

SirJeanIII
st6sniper1
12/11/2014 9:23 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Application Format:

IGN: St6sniper1

Position applying for: Admin ( or what ever position you believe I would be best for me)

Time Zone: Northern standard

What will you bring to the server: I can supply a family friendly environment where there will be No rules broken. I can support the server by donating and advertising. I love playing minecraft but I love helping players in need most .

Experience: I have been admin on many other servers and mod on a few. I am pretty good with plugins , and I can also build , and set up plugins and permissions/ranks

Any other info: I do not use Skype but I do have an email , and I will give you it If I get excepted.
j_sweval
12/11/2014 9:14 pm
bump!!!!
j_sweval
12/11/2014 9:08 pm
bump we need staff
j_sweval
12/11/2014 9:06 pm
bump
j_sweval
12/11/2014 8:59 pm
bump
distroyer1000
12/11/2014 8:49 pm
IGN: Distroyer100

Position applying for: Head Admin

Time Zone: EST (USA)

What will you bring to the server: I love to help others and am very creative and nice to everyone! I know when its time to be serious and time to have fun. I can make this server a fun and save environment for everyone totally hacker greifer etc. free! I can advertise with my YouTube and Ustream channels! I am a very active and loyal person when i am not busy with school or anything else. I am a great builder and am starting to get into plugins and code.

Experience: Co Owner: 1 Admin: 1 Mod: 2 Helper/Builder: like about 3 or 4

Any other info: Feel free to contact me on my skype ill pm it to you if you need it and thanks for taking your time to read this! Have a great rest of the day!
j_sweval
12/11/2014 9:00 pm
Sorry you are not exepted
j_sweval
12/11/2014 8:41 pm
bump We need staff
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com