~[ TheMineFunHD] ~ New Server Upcomming, Need Staff

plarsootje's Avatar plarsootje4/4/13 9:19 am
4/4/2013 7:09 pm
lokolan2011's Avatar lokolan2011

Hello everyone,

We are going to build a new server.
We had a big server but that was a while ago and we don't have the files anymore But we are going to build an even Better Server

The idea of the server is:
It's going to be RPG with a tutorial island, New Minigames, survival, ... and much more

But to Make this server we need some staff.

We need:
2 Head Admins
3 Admins
3 Moderators
at least 10 Professional builders
2 Developpers (togetter with me because i'm a bukkit plugin developper

Application

Application for:
IGN:
Skype (yes/no):
Can you donate?(we need donators for the host you get a part of the donations):
Why we should take you?(if builder application add some proof):
Extra:
plarsootje
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

lokolan2011
04/04/2013 7:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Oh and I don't have Skype
lokolan2011
04/04/2013 7:09 pm
Application for head mod/admin
IGN lokolan2011
Age 14
I unfortunately can not donate but I would if I could
I think you should take me because I have previous experience with both head mod and admin. I'm very trustworthy and I've had my own server before(unfortunately it was shut down).
I am a fast typer wich helps when there is a problem, I am very good with redstone and I've won 3 redstone comps, I'm good with people and I tend to play around with my friends whith these commands /lightning /vanish /fly /spawn.
If you want I can stop these habits but I will do my best to be the best head admin/ admin/ mod hope to hear from you.

Lokolan2011
falcon_66
04/04/2013 1:07 pm
Application for: Moderator
IGN: falcon_66
Skype (yes/no): only with my irl friends : (
Can you donate?(we need donators for the host you get a part of the donations): I cannot donate, at 12 I'm kinda broke X D
Why we should take you?(if builder application add some proof): I'm good with people; when I have staffed other servers I always helped with players building, redstone machinery, e.t.c I also have a distaste for griefers; one of the main reasons I specifically hunt down creepers in the night
Extra: I have been moderator on 4 different servers; am only no longer staff on 2 because those ones went offline; the other I got grounded for a month but the owner thought I was ditching server and banned me
rcthe1
04/04/2013 1:00 pm
Application for:Mod
IGN:RCTHE1
Skype (yes/no):Yea
Can you donate?(we need donators for the host you get a part of the donations):Maybe
Why we should take you?(if builder application add some proof): The reason you should pick me is I Help,Nice,Good at Moderating, And been playing Minecraft Since beta .
Extra:Thank you
aechermaster471
04/04/2013 12:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
Application for: Admin, Mod, Head Admin.
IGN:Aechermaster471
Skype (yes/no): Yes.
Can you donate?(we need donators for the host you get a part of the donations):I Will Maybe be able to donate.
Why we should take you?(if builder application add some proof): I know i am young but i believe i can really help others and i am a good builder and am really responsible. this will be my 4th server i would be staff on. this will be my 5th staff anniversary. [Hope i get it]
Extra:
juraj336
04/04/2013 12:37 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Ninja
Application for: Developer
IGN: juraj336
Skype (yes/no): yes
Can you donate?(we need donators for the host you get a part of the donations): It would matter if it is a fun server. But i don't donate allot.
Why we should take you?(if builder application add some proof): I like editing plugins. But i am more a plugin editor i do not make my own. I hope i can help the server to get a start up.
Extra: I like helping people with there problems. I am a good redstoner. And i think thats all. And i am experienced.
Regards Juraj
hellgirl_14
04/04/2013 12:26 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Application for:Head admin
IGN: hellgirl_14
Skype (yes/no): yea
Can you donate?(we need donators for the host you get a part of the donations):no sorry
Why we should take you?(if builder application add some proof):i like to help the players and would not be easy on grifers, spammers or excessive language players and would not tolerate for it so i would keep the chat clean and help people who need help. also i am good at building and pixel art
Extra:i think that i should be accepted because i can build a better community and help bring other minecraft players together and we can have a server with a big community

-hellgirl xx
BlackBoyFfresh
04/04/2013 10:09 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Application for:Head Admin
IGN:BlackBoyfFresh
Skype (yes/no):Yes
Can you donate?(we need donators for the host you get a part of the donations):No I cant sorry.
Why we should take you?(if builder application add some proof):I would like to be a head admin because I feel like I would be a help to your server, I am not a fan of griefers, so griefing of the spawn area would be considered a completely unacceptable action in my eyes. I would try my best and help my fellow minecraft players if any problems arised. I am very responsible, and I am a very fun and outgoing person so I would make being a staff member a great experience. I do not tolerate hackers, or spammers, or people being disrepestful, so I would make sure they changed their ways or they would be banned if they chose to not comply with my requests. I will help make this server the best it can be and more. I am always very loyal to my servers, therefore I want to keep them as safe and fun for other players as possible. I am very good at listening to directions and solving problems. I would love to be part of this server, and have fun but also keeping my server safe and enjoyable and doing my job at the same time.

Extra:I feel that I can provide leadership, security, and building service, to this server to help improve it. I would be willing to do any job, perferably head admin, with other roles as well. I hope you choose me to become part of your staff because I will do my best to make the server the best it can be and more.
PineapplePerson
04/04/2013 9:34 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
Application for: Head Admin
IGN: blackout722
Skype yes
Can you donate?(we need donators for the host you get a part of the donations): No, Sorry.
Why we should take you?(if builder application add some proof):instead of donating i can help you with your permissions i can do them really quick im very experienced with plugins jail,factions,towny,voxelsniper,worldedit you name it! i can do it i have my own server so i can give you advice i will still be on your server a lot though.
Extra: i have being i high staff ranks countless times before i can help with your permission nodes aswell i can spend long hours helping
Thanks for reading! - blackout722
RunewardMinecraft21
04/04/2013 9:29 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Application for: Admin
IGN:Runeward
Skype (yes/no):Yes
Can you donate?(we need donators for the host you get a part of the donations):im so sorry i can't donate due to I'm to young (no credit card) but i maybe can sometimes couse its my birthday tomorrow
Why we should take you?(if builder application add some proof):i think im a good admin i can handle situations and I'm mature, 9,5/10 fun sometimes
Extra:hope i get accept if not then i hope u will get some better admins
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome