New Server White listed Community Need Staff

Space_'s Avatar Space_6/19/15 1:11 pm
1 emeralds 104 3
6/19/2015 2:54 pm
mobkiller4Lv2's Avatar mobkiller4Lv2
Hello I have recently created a minecraft server and i am in desperate need of staff and builders. Spawn is somewhat built but needs more and if anyone could help with permissions ex they would receive a very high rank on the server. What kind of server is it? It is a whitelisted server where i look to create a great larger community and later expand. I will give ip and more information once you contact me. I am looking for one mod one admin and one trusted head admin. There also will be builders ranks and the person who helps me the perms will receive a rank as well. I need a lot of help i have big plans that i hope players will love. We Are Not just a lonely white listed server we will have events and much more that is planned skyping with players, pranks, and just overall fun. PrimeVanilla hope you join us.

To Contact me reply here
To Apply:
Why You Want To Join:

Thank you for your time

- goto
Space_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

mobkiller4Lv2
06/19/2015 2:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Position: Mod, Admin, Head Admin
Why You Want to Join: I want to help get the server started because many times the owner is busy and cant always be online but I have absolutely no life so ill help as mush as I can 24/7

Thanks
Email: Jojo.kemp@aol.com
[If im not responding on PMC message]
Kypro
06/19/2015 2:46 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
My Aplication.
•Position: Dev, Admin, or mod (pref. Dev).
•Why You Want To Join: I want to join because I like helping new server owners out and it gives me something productive to do.

• Extra
•I know how to code websites/plugins.
•I am an experienced reds toner.
•I know how to use command blocks very well.
• My Minecraft name is TheDragonMage.
•I have previous experience being an Owner on my server (Which I still have), and I was an Admin on Minicube (recently shut down).
Please Consider this!

-ejh101
HinglemccringleB
06/19/2015 2:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Position: Admin /Head Mod
Why You Want To Join: I would like to join this server because I love helping servers grow! It is really fun to experience a growing community with a family of staff and players! I just generally want to help you grow, get some people who are hardcore minecrafters and loyal people who will love the server!

Some extra information:

Name: Jackson
Previous experience as staff: I am currently a Jr.Helper on a server. I used to be a moderator on Creativity (closed) I was an Admin on my friend's Prison Server. I was a guard then a moderator on Velocity Realms (closed) and I was an Admin on a small towny server that I helped grow.

Please consider and thanks for looking. -Jackson a.k.a. Hingle
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome