New tekkit himachi server 24/7 pvp and only one banned item

__Beth's Avatar __Beth10/4/12 11:47 am
1 emeralds 168 3
10/4/2012 12:46 pm
__Beth's Avatar __Beth
this is a fun little fuck around server as of yet ;D

anyways the himachi servers are zaks_server1 thou to 9 so.. yeah

moving on only a few rules and only those fucking HV solar arrays XD, also i know about infernal armour and RM furnaces.. but frankly i think you should exploite it and make them change it xD lol but no penalty if you dupe loads

so here's the rules brahs

1. dont greif spawn

2. dont be a douche, you know what i mean bro's

3. dont ask for op/creative you not going to fucking get it

4. dont TOTALY DESTORY someone else's work/house greifing is fine just dont blow it up and leave a big hole...

thats all i can think of so far , oh and also zakanater19 is meh IG name , im the owner and if you want op we can talk on himachi and sidge just not in chat

oh and dont abuse your new powers if you get op lol

anyways got some fuckin sick plugins :p and im willing to add to the awsomeness to just ask! also i know about the "nocheat plus" force op plugin lol dont even try nigga. oh and also if you get anal raped by guys in RM or DM dont bitch and cry like your mother after anal, naaaahhh i kid but dont all caps rage in chat plz

oh and yes i have MD and no you cant fucking use it ... well i might not have MD when you read this idk if i want it or not yet XD oh and i got that /home and factions WE and spount coz.. you need em! oh and lag meter oh wait nvm spoutcraft might be gone for a tad
oh and iconomy!

Ooohhhhh and its PREMIUM so.... yeah sorry about that i may change it later if loads of people want me to, but authme pisses me off so much xD

and sometimes itl be down for like 15 minuites coz im adding new shit or removeing old shit and remember its TEKKIT not MINECRAFT
__Beth
Level 1 : New Miner