New Tekkit Server: Need HOST and STAFF

Krylax's Avatar Krylax5/20/12 3:04 pm
5/26/2012 7:38 am
WildMitchell's Avatar WildMitchell
Hello! I am krylax and I LOVE tekkit and me and my friends have decided to put one up
we currently have a crappy host(stan) and he won't do crap with plugins so we have decided to look for a new host. You MUST have the following qualfications:
Maturity
Would REALLY like for you to have a mic
Experience
We will EVENTUALLY switch to fragnet but we do need donations so this is temp but we will keep you as staff if you do a good job!
This server is going to be PVP, anarchy, factions,etc.
We want you to have permission experience but thats fine if you don't.
Thanks please post an application like this!
IGN:
Why you want to be our host:
What would you do as our host:
Other Stuff:

Btw, you will get either the Co-Owner title or Host title as we will have permissionx
(hopefully)
Thanks for reading and keep this ALIVE.....
my skype: jakethesnake1236
<3
Krylax
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/26/2012 7:38 am
Level 1 : New Network
WildMitchell
Hello,
this is my application to be a rank of: Moderator + (ability to have gm, tp, kick)
I am a reasonably mature person with lots of experience with minecraft (building operating ect.) and my internet is very fast (never goes below 3/4 bars) and never disrecpects anyone but always gets the job done.
Yes i do like to have fun but I like to involve the players you know do activities and stuff but if theres a new person i keep my eyes on them til i can trust them.
IGN:WildMitchell
Experience:Minecraft is not a problem but in tekkit im ok just dont know completly everything
Why would you want to be our host:I dont wish to be host im not good with plugins, mods (ect.)but i do wish to have some level of recpect as I like to make servers fun and to make the players know that the staf are good people because I know what its like to be picked on by a co-owner (its horrible)
What would you do as our host:I dont want to be host but if i was a mod + I would do the best i could to make sure the server is the best it could be bye being nice to the players (only if they have never done anything wrong to the server)
ps.All the requirements (connection, mic) I have all of them
05/20/2012 4:04 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Dabeasty
Never said you will pay
05/20/2012 3:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
iRawrzYouFEAR
You never said anything about paying the host, "fatass".
05/20/2012 3:25 pm
Krylax
Bro, if you didn't read that correctly we are going to pay the host fatass
05/20/2012 3:20 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Dabeasty
You're asking for a free host... GTFO. REAL SERVERS (like mine) PAY MONTHLY. YOU WILL NEVER GET A GOOD ONE FOR FREE (or even decent for that matter)
05/20/2012 3:16 pm
Krylax
Bump PLEASE
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome