[816Network] Towny Server With Free Building Blocks (Basically Gamemode 1 Towny Server) (STAFF NEEDED)

DwMProHosting's Avatar DwMProHosting10/31/18 1:58 am history
1 emeralds 165 3
10/31/2018 8:47 pm
DwMProHosting's Avatar DwMProHosting
Hello, my name is Get_His_Wallet, and I've opened up my Towny Server. I wanted my Server to be unique to Other servers, and with that said I think that I have brought that to the table. I believe I have the first Creative Towny Server... With that being said once joining You get a nice Kit, and then after that EVERY Building block is free by doing /item. Note that I did have to keep the server unique so I did block Farming stuff and Armours and tools that way there is still a currency based system on my server. There are kits, Donor Ranks, Awesome Crates when voting as well as a Crate to win a free rank (NOTE: Sometimes i give players a free Key when joining, so you could be lucky)when having the Key. Is rare to get but u can buy the key for 2.5mil in my server. Give it a try very awesome server.

ip - 816network.ddns.net
DwMProHosting
Level 1 : New Miner