Next Generation Gaming || Hiring Developers & Management

NGGBrant's Avatar NGGBrant10/19/12 4:57 pm
1 emeralds 144 6
10/31/2012 8:04 pm
TheNoobWar's Avatar TheNoobWar

http://www.NG-Gaming.net

Next Generation Gaming (NGG LLC) is hiring dedicated members of the Minecraft Community for the following positions:

• Minecraft Developer (Plugin Manager/Coder)
  • Minecraft Game Manager

Positions may include money incentive based on prior position experience.

Prerequisites - Minecraft Developer:
  • Must be at least 16 Years of Age (Exceptions may apply due to maturity).
  • Must have extensive knowledge in plugin management / development, this is not a learning position.
  • Must be willing to potentially sign a Volunteer Agreement and Confidentiality Agreement between yourself, the volunteer, and Next Generation Gaming, LLC.
  • Must be able to work in a team environment and be able to take Constructive Criticism.
  • This is not a temporary position, you should be willing to dedicate at least 3 months to this position.
  • Must have Teamspeak 3 installed and a Microphone.

Prerequisites - Minecraft Game Manager:
  • Must be at least 16 Years of Age (Exceptions may apply due to maturity).
  • Must have knowledge in running successful Minecraft Servers, this is not a learning position.
  • Must be willing to potentially sign a Volunteer Agreement and Confidentiality Agreement between yourself, the volunteer, and Next Generation Gaming, LLC.
  • Must be able to work in a team environment and be able to take Constructive Criticism.
  • This is not a temporary position, you should be willing to dedicate at least 3 months to this position.
  • Must have Teamspeak 3 Installed and a Microphone

Background of Next Generation Gaming
Next Generation Gaming is a large gaming community based around the game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Multiplayer" with over 5,000 Active Members on our forum, and a stable 600+ players at one time on our Multiplayer Server.

Starting November 1st, 2012, Next Generation will be expanding "horizons" into other games, which includes Minecraft. So these positions MUST be filled by that date.

Interested?
Feel free to reply to this thread with the following information:

Your Name:
Your Age:
Your Contact Email:
Role you're applying for:
Experience in the role you are applying for:
Have you had experience working in a Team Environment?:
Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a Microphone?:
Do you have any examples of your work?:
- If so, please list them below.

I hope to hear from you all soon!
NGGBrant
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2012 8:04 pm
Level 24 : Expert Artist
TheNoobWar
Is the Minecraft game manager still available? I have 2 years in experience from Classic, Alpha, Beta, and Release in server administration and running a server for years ( it has been shut down recently, it was a small server of 10-20 players due to my internet connection, and no data center).
10/22/2012 5:31 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
SneakyMuffin7
Ha, I have just registered on your website, and I must say... very impressive. Both the amount members and layout of that website makes it all the more impressive.

I would be proud to become a part of a community like this.
10/22/2012 5:36 pm
NGGBrant
Heh Check your e-mail!
10/22/2012 5:01 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
SneakyMuffin7
Your Name: Jake

Your Age: 15 ( I believe you can make an exception.)

Your Contact Email: sneakymuffin@outlook.com

Role you're applying for: Minecraft Game Manager

Experience in the role you are applying for: I have been in staff positions managing the community on many occasions, however the most substantial ones have been: Mod on VikingCraft; Admin on DimensionCraft; Mod on EleoCraft; Admin on YoloCraft; Moderator on HyperVerseNetwork and soon will have a leading position in Foraland, when released. My most successful positions have been on DimensionCraft, VikingCraft and HyperVerse, each having well over 100 players at peak times. I, while there, have learned to control crowds well, and have always been able to keep calm in bad situations.

Have you had experience working in a Team Environment?: Yes, I am a veteran member of FyreUK, working in teams often when building. Also, I work on Foraland (See below) and work together with 10 others as we create what could become the greatest RP server ever created. I will go no further into "Secret" aspects of this project.

Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a Microphone?: Yes, I use TeamSpeak3 often to interact with FyreUK members, and have a microphone.

Do you have any examples of your work?: If you wish to see examples of my builds, contact me on skype: jakehorsfall1 or e-mail me.
- If so, please list them below.

Foraland, RP world project, in development:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -rp-world/

I hope to see you soon,

Jake / Sneaky.
10/22/2012 2:15 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pixel Painter
jesbuscus
sounds cool any idea about the kind of server your going to run?
10/22/2012 1:58 pm
NGGBrant
Bump!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome