MC.NINJARAIDS.COM=_=NINJA FACTIONS=_=RECRUITING STAFF

ChronoTarg's Avatar ChronoTarg12/29/15 2:42 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 47
1/6/2016 10:34 am
ChronoTarg's Avatar ChronoTarg
===================NINJA RAIDS RECRUITING TOPIC===================

Hello minecrafters, my name is Errikos and i with my team of grateful devs and builders managed to make a new factions gamemode, it's called Ninja Factions and it's special because it has never been created and has 100% custom plugins. Once you get on the server it's something different than a normal factions server, it has an old chinese/ninja theme/style and has some SECRET FEATURES that i'm not going to tell you now but you will love them from the first time that you'll see it and that's going to be on the 31st of December 2015 12:00pm (EASTERN EUROPEAN TIME UTC+02:00)(SERVER RELEASE DATE) . But to make sure that the server stays nice and clean from cheating,hacking and any other bad stuff i need some people to take care of all of that, so i am recruiting all kinds of staff,youtubers,devs,builders!!!

[i][b]STAFF APPLICATION FORM IS HERE:[/i][/b]
[spoiler][b]Real Name:
Age [14+] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]:
E-Mail:
Skype [IF YOU DON'T HAVE LEAVE IT BLANK]:
Other Way To Contact You:
IGN [MINECRAFT ACCOUNT NAME]:
What Rank Are You Applying For:
How Are You Willing To Help The Server/Community:
What Days And What Hours Can You Be Online:
Past Experience On Other Servers [IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME LEAVE IT BLANK]:
Trust Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]:
Maturity Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]:[/b][/spoiler]

[i][b]DEV APPLICATION FORM IS HERE:[/i][/b]
[spoiler][b]Real Name:
E-Mail:
Maturity Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]:
Programming Languages [FOR DEVS ONLY]:
Past Projects [FOR DEVS ONLY]:[/b][/spoiler]

[i][b]BUILDER APPLICATION FORM IS HERE:[/i][/b]
[spoiler][b]Real Name:
E-Mail:
Past Builds [FOR BUILDERS ONLY]:[/b][/spoiler]

[i][b]YOUTUBER APPLICATION FORM IS HERE:[/i][/b]
[spoiler][b]Real Name:
E-Mail:
YouTube Channel Subscribers [500+]:
YouTube Channel Url:
Proof Of Owning The YouTube Channel:
How Many Videos A Week For The Server:
Maturity Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]:[/b][/spoiler]

[b]Thank you,
The Owner and Founder Errikos Kontogiannis.[/b]
ChronoTarg
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/06/2016 10:34 am
ChronoTarg
UPDATE: SERVER OPENED! ALSO YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS STARTING FROM 100!
01/03/2016 9:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
sodiqraji
Here my email sodiqraji@yahoo.co.uk or my skype sorry for the delay
12/31/2015 1:28 pm
ChronoTarg
RECRUITING ONLY: HELPERS,BUILDERS AND YOUTUBERS!
12/31/2015 12:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
HealthCareUSA
Mason

14 in a couple of hours

E-Mail:
masonbesmer@gmail.com

luna.ponyalicorn

I have a phone# and I'd gladly give you my # for emergency purposes.

FirstOfficer

What Rank Are You Applying For:
Anything at or above Admin

How Are You Willing To Help The Server/Community:
Have a problem solver/natural leader type of personality and am able to make quick unbiased decisions and when it comes to making a fast decision I'm your guy. I treat everyone as equal and am respectful to everyone I come in contact with.Everything that happens to me I will use as an opportunity to learn something new to improve my life and the way I interact with others. What I value most is a healthy relationship with everyone I meet. I am very friendly with people that I do not know very well because I see it as an opportunity to create a positive impact in their life. When I see a problem I find a solution within a short amount of time, but I am also a very good listener and always give everyone a chance to express their opinions opposed to mine before the decision is made. I do not bother myself with sexism but treat everyone as equal human beings regardless of faith, looks, or maturity. One of my best traits is patience.Staff is a privilege, not a popularity boost, as so many others treat it as such. Staff have a responsibility. Yes, taking on a staff position lessens your free time as a player, but it brightens your opportunity to help. Helping is what I've grown accustom too. Its second hand to me. For as long as I could remember, there was no greater feeling to me then the satisfaction of knowing that I may have lifted someones mood, or brighten their day through helping them in anyway possible. As I said, staff is a PRIVILEGE, not a popularity boost. If there's something to be done, it gets done. I'm not the person to say "that's not my problem" or "someone else will take care of it". The community is the number one priority, not the game I'm playing. When you submit an application, you obligate yourself to what role comes with a staff rank. You become an example; its often said that attitude reflects leadership. Staff have an obligation to set a good example, an obligation that I have no issue committing too. Dedication determines success, and its my promise to the community that my dedication to the server will result in success.

Which Days And How Many Hours Can You Be Online:
I can be on 7 days a week for about 4-6 hours a day

Past Experience On Other Servers [IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME LEAVE IT
BLANK]:
? If you mean like staff wise, I have been an Owner, Co-Owner, Moderator, Head-Mod, Helper, Chatmod, Admin, Head-Admin and all other kinds of staff ranks.

I am pretty trustworthy so ~9.99999999

I am extremely mature for my age. ~9.999999999

Anything Else?:
I am a very dedicated and committed person who is willing to put their heart and soul into this server to make sure that it becomes the very best server it can possibly be. I am willing to spend hours making sure that the server has good builds, a great community, and many players. Unlike other people, I hold true to my word and don't abuse powers. If I am told to do something I will make sure to get it done as fast as possible, yet still upholding a high degree of care and quality.

Sorry for the large application. I really really really really really really really want to be staff here. (Song reference)
12/31/2015 1:27 pm
ChronoTarg
FirstOfficer, ACCEPTED MORE INFO HAS BEEN SENT ON SKYPE!
12/31/2015 12:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
SoulSucker5000
Server is whitelisted
12/31/2015 12:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
SoulSucker5000

Age [14+] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: 16

E-Mail: jeffreyeller25@gmail.com

Skype [IF YOU DON'T HAVE LEAVE IT BLANK]: Creature1989

IGN [MINECRAFT ACCOUNT NAME]: Creature420

What Rank Are You Applying For: Admin

How Are You Willing To Help The Server/Community: I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

What Days And What Hours Can You Be Online: Monday-Friday 3 hours a day

Past Experience On Other Servers [IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME LEAVE IT
BLANK]:I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on CreeperCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on RaidCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Trust Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: 9

Maturity Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]:8.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.
12/31/2015 1:26 pm
ChronoTarg
Creature420, ACCEPTED MORE INFO HAS BEEN SENT ON SKYPE!
12/31/2015 11:45 am
ChronoTarg
LAST HOUR TO ACCEPT PLEASE HURRY UP!
12/31/2015 6:40 am
lazereye12345
Age [14+] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: 17
E-Mail: pillayvinod79@gmail.com
Skype [IF YOU DON'T HAVE LEAVE IT BLANK]: lazereye
Other Way To Contact You: dm me
IGN [MINECRAFT ACCOUNT NAME]: lazereye1234
What Rank Are You Applying For: mod/Admin
How Are You Willing To Help The Server/Community: yes
What Days And What Hours Can You Be Online: everyday 5 hours
Past Experience On Other Servers [IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME LEAVE IT BLANK]: 4 admin 1 co all taken down
Trust Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]:8
12/31/2015 8:56 am
ChronoTarg
[b][i]ACCEPTED, MORE INFO WILL BE SENT ON SKYPE![/b][/i]
12/31/2015 6:32 am
ChronoTarg
Last hours, so please apply quickly for Staff, Builder, Developer and YouTuber
12/30/2015 3:58 pm
ChronoTarg
Bump
12/30/2015 3:20 pm
ChronoTarg
Bump
12/30/2015 3:03 pm
ChronoTarg
bump
12/30/2015 2:53 pm
ChronoTarg
STILL ACCEPTING!
12/30/2015 2:00 pm
Vextrum
Age [14+] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: 15
E-Mail: healthyasianmc@gmail.com
Skype [IF YOU DON'T HAVE LEAVE IT BLANK]: healthyasian
IGN [MINECRAFT ACCOUNT NAME]: healthyasian
Maturity Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]:8
Past Experience On Other Servers: I have built on other servers, I built rustic/rpg maps for servers. Sadly these servers were quickly shut down because of the lack of players, If you want I can send you proof of my builds of skype.
Past Builds [FOR BUILDERS ONLY]: I have built a large fantasy world. Technically it was a build team I was working with, I was in charge of the buildings and the sakura trees. This is one of my prized builds. It consisted of floating islands, huge elven trees, complex villages. Another build would be a big dwarven city that goes into the side of a mountain i made in world painter. This is not as big as the fantasy world but it is the biggest on I have made myself.

Thanks you for your time
12/30/2015 2:52 pm
ChronoTarg
healthyasia, ACCEPTED MORE INFO WILL BE SENT ON SKYPE!
12/30/2015 1:32 pm
ChronoTarg
Still accepting!
12/30/2015 12:49 pm
Level 23 : Expert Lumberjack
Superdude717
Staff Application

E-Mail: dyingminecraft@gmail.com

Skype [IF YOU DON'T HAVE LEAVE IT BLANK]: samjonson717

Other Way To Contact You: I use Kik alot, and also PMing me here on PMC.

IGN [MINECRAFT ACCOUNT NAME]: pianoguy2

How Are You Willing To Help The Server/Community: I've played on some crap servers in the past. The staff is abusive and rude, and the system the servers are run off of are stupid and pathetic. I truly love to help run servers, but not ones like that. I hope to be a good role model on your server for any new staff you may recruit in the future. It's my full belief that newer staff should be able to look up to the older, more experienced staff members. I want to make your server a justified place, with fair rules and non-abusive staff members. I also want to be able to make sure everything is running smoothly, and I want to be able to settle disputes and fights among the players.

What Days And What Hours Can You Be Online: I can be on any time of day (during this Winter Break) but because of School after Winter Break I can be on in the morning around 4/5 am (EST) or after school any time 6-9 pm (EST)

Past Experience On Other Servers [IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME LEAVE IT BLANK]: I've been staff (mostly admin) on a few servers. Unfortuneatly, all of them are down, but here are their names:

Hedex Factions- I was Admin/1 Year
Perthcraft- I was Admin/About 1 and a half Years
Green Raids- I was Admin/7 Months (Was shut down because of hosting costs)
Montgomery Prison- I was Mod/About 2 Years

Trust Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: I'd say about a 9. (Being honest here)

Maturity Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: 9, I've had a lot of experience so naturally I've gotten more mature over the years.

I also have one final request: If you respond to this application, I'm asking you if you could just PM me the results.. I very rarely check Forums, but I'm always checking my messages folder. You don't have to, but I'd like it if you did.
12/30/2015 1:32 pm
ChronoTarg
samjonson717, ACCEPTED MORE INFO WILL BE SENT ON SKYPE (PLEASE CHECK IT)
12/30/2015 12:31 pm
ChronoTarg
bump
12/30/2015 11:49 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Blackrose7
E-Mail: xblackrose700x@gmail.com
Other Way To Contact You: Discord and Teamspeak. Usually Discord since I have it on my phone. =3
IGN: Blackrose70
What Rank Are You Applying For: Head-Admin, Admin, or Moderator <- I don't mind what I get.
How Are You Willing To Help The Server/Community: I will help the server with the best of my abilities. I can do redstone rollercoaster, build something, moderating, and spying on the chat or the players.
What Days And What Hours Can You Be Online:
Every single day for right now: 8:00 or 9:50 am through the whole day. I do go to collage but I don't have my new schedule yet.
Past Experience On Other Servers:
Mccyro: Moderator -> Admin -> Head-Admin
The World of Sryenica: Moderator -> Admin
Flaming Skyblock: Moderator
I have been a moderator and a helper on other servers too, but I don't remember their names.
Head-Admin: 1
Admin: 2
Moderator: ? <- I have been a moderator so many times that I don't remember how much I been a moderator. xD
Helper: ? <- Don't remember this one either, but I think I have been a helper a few times.
Trust Level: 9-10
Maturity Level: 9-10
Other: I have been helping other servers for a very long time, since not only I like to help, but I want everybody on the server to be happy. Also I like ninjas. =3
12/30/2015 12:28 pm
ChronoTarg
Blackrose7, ACCEPTED MORE INFO WILL BE SENT ON SKYPE
12/30/2015 11:24 am
ChronoTarg
bump
12/30/2015 10:06 am
ChronoTarg
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
12/30/2015 9:53 am
ChronoTarg
bump
12/30/2015 7:31 am
MrSquishyFishy
Age [14+] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]:16
E-Mail:Pvpconvoy@gmail.com
Skype [IF YOU DON'T HAVE LEAVE IT BLANK]:Dwayne.Villanueva
Other Way To Contact You:Email or Ts3
IGN [MINECRAFT ACCOUNT NAME]:TheSquishyFishy
What Rank Are You Applying For:Head admin or if i have to start as helper or mod Then that.
How Are You Willing To Help The Server/Community:With my enhanced vocabulary I can speak better then i could ever!I can keep your server chat clean and away from spammers and people who curse!.I am willing to do almost anything that you need me too im also a great builder if you want i can show you my builds I can also help you guys in some activities like events and what prizes they should earn for competing on the event's.
What Days And What Hours Can You Be Online:I can be on EveryDay 10-24 hours
Past Experience On Other Servers [IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME LEAVE IT BLANK]:CO-Owner[1]Dev[1] Admin[1] Mod[0] Head-Admin[1]Builder [5] helper [1]
Trust Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]:10
Maturity Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]:10
12/30/2015 9:52 am
ChronoTarg
TheSquishyFishy, ACCEPTED MORE INFO HAS BEEN SENT ON SKYPE!!!
12/30/2015 6:40 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
LemonEater

E-Mail: Don't check it frequently enough to be worth telling you.

Skype [IF YOU DON'T HAVE LEAVE IT BLANK]: tyrone005

Other Way To Contact You: Telepathic communication? Or PMing on PMC

IGN [MINECRAFT ACCOUNT NAME]: tyrone005

What Rank Are You Applying For: A Staff position, so Admin/Moderator ?

How Are You Willing To Help The Server/Community: I am willing to help the server and it's community by being a kind and friendly addition to the staff team. I would contribute to the server by assisting new players and investigating suspected cheaters/rule breakers. I am willing to dedicate time and effort for the benefit of the server.

What Days And What Hours Can You Be Online: It completely depends on work and school, but most likely 2+ hours on week days or on weekends and holidays as long as I'm helping!

Past Experience On Other Servers [IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME LEAVE IT BLANK]: I have owned my own server for a few months and managed a friends server, I have also been moderator/admin on many a small server!

Maturity Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: 10
12/30/2015 7:15 am
ChronoTarg
tyrone005, ACCEPTED A MESSAGE WITH MORE INFO WILL BE SENT BY SKYPE!
12/30/2015 6:35 am
ChronoTarg
Bump
12/30/2015 6:34 am
ChronoTarg
Theuote="MrSquishyFishy"]Real Name:Dwayne Johnson P. Villanueva
E-Mail:pvpconvoy@gmail.com
Skype [IF YOU DON'T HAVE LEAVE IT BLANK]:dwayne.Villanueva
Other Way To Contact You:Email : pvpconvoy@gmail.com Or ts3
IGN [MINECRAFT ACCOUNT NAME]:TheSquishyfishy
What Rank Are You Applying For:Head-Admin or helper if i have to start from there
How Are You Willing To Help The Server/Community:I can keep the server chat inspictually clean and away from spammers,With my Enchanced vocabulary i can now speak better and type faster I can help you by building if you need me to I am also an expert builder But either from that i can also help you in some decission's like what event should you do and what prizes should you get for doing it so.
What Days And What Hours Can You Be Online:I can be on everyday 10-24 hours a day
Past Experience On Other Servers [IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME LEAVE IT BLANK]:Head-Admin 1 Mod [0] Admin [2] Helper [1] Builder [5]
Maturity Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]:10[/quote]

TheSquishyFishy, ACCEPTED MORE INFI WILL BE SENT BY EMAIL!
12/30/2015 4:27 am
MrSquishyFishy
E-Mail:pvpconvoy@gmail.com
Skype [IF YOU DON'T HAVE LEAVE IT BLANK]:dwayne.Villanueva
Other Way To Contact You:Email : pvpconvoy@gmail.com Or ts3
IGN [MINECRAFT ACCOUNT NAME]:TheSquishyfishy
What Rank Are You Applying For:Head-Admin or helper if i have to start from there
How Are You Willing To Help The Server/Community:I can keep the server chat inspictually clean and away from spammers,With my Enchanced vocabulary i can now speak better and type faster I can help you by building if you need me to I am also an expert builder But either from that i can also help you in some decission's like what event should you do and what prizes should you get for doing it so.
What Days And What Hours Can You Be Online:I can be on everyday 10-24 hours a day
Past Experience On Other Servers [IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME LEAVE IT BLANK]:Head-Admin 1 Mod [0] Admin [2] Helper [1] Builder [5]
Maturity Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]:10
12/30/2015 4:08 am
ChronoTarg
Bump
12/29/2015 6:26 pm
ChronoTarg
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
12/29/2015 5:50 pm
sodiqraji
1) IGN:Sodiqraji

2) Age:I am 13 Years Old

3) Timezone: I live in the UK

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 6

5) Position/Rank Applying For:Head Admin

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I think i should i have this rank because I have a experiences on lots of server i have been Head admin two times and most people say i am very good at it and i like to be part of a loving server like yours and i think if you pick me i will do my very best to make your server the best it can be if you pick thank you for reading and have a lovely day from sodiqraji.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: 3 years

8) Previous Expererience: Yes i work on 3 servers now 2 Head admin 1 helper i did my best on all of those servers

9) Skype (If you have it): Sodiqraji
_________________[/center]
12/29/2015 6:25 pm
ChronoTarg
Sodiqraji i will have to test you first but for the time accepted an email will be sent with more info
12/29/2015 4:45 pm
Level 28 : Expert Network
austin652
Age [14+] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: 16
E-Mail: austin652@outlook.com
Skype [IF YOU DON'T HAVE LEAVE IT BLANK]: I'll pm it if accepted.
Other Way To Contact You: kik
IGN [MINECRAFT ACCOUNT NAME]: austin652
What Rank Are You Applying For: Admin or mod
How Are You Willing To Help The Server/Community: I'll help out to the best of my abilities and solve any issues that might occur on the server with staff or players, I also have a youtube channel that I could do a review for the server on to help grow the community. I'm not very popular but it's still something.
What Days And What Hours Can You Be Online: mon-fri: 4pm-10pm during school days and on holidays or weekends from about 12pm-12am (may not always be on the full 12 hours)
Past Experience On Other Servers: I have owned my own mini hub server with factions included, co owned a friends faction server, admin and head-admin on the 4 aces network minecraft server, mod on a currently unreleased network, and head-admin on a friends server.
Maturity Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: 8
12/29/2015 6:21 pm
ChronoTarg
austin652, ACCEPTED AN E-MAIL WITH MORE INFO WILL BE SENT
12/29/2015 3:56 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
xWolftonx
Age [14+] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: i am 20
E-Mail: xwolftonx@yahoo.com
Skype [IF YOU DON'T HAVE LEAVE IT BLANK]: wetwork_101
Other Way To Contact You: after we officially meet i will provide my phone number.
IGN [MINECRAFT ACCOUNT NAME]: Wolfton_
What Rank Are You Applying For: Developer/Admin. if you already have reliable and worthy dev's i could manage players in-game as well as help out dev's when they are busy.
How Are You Willing To Help The Server/Community: in every way i can. whether it be developing, moderating, or building. i always strive to better a server and community.
What Days And What Hours Can You Be Online: i can be online every day, but sometimes life happens and i need to get things accomplished. mostly in the evening is when i will be active.
Past Experience On Other Servers [IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME LEAVE IT BLANK]:i have owned many servers in the past. i have also been a developer for dozens of servers as well as head staff.
Trust Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: 10 i pride myself on being a stand-up, straight forward, trustworthy person.
Maturity Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: a solid 9. ( i like to goof off every once and a while. )
Programming Languages [FOR DEVS ONLY]: the list is extensive. I'm just going to state that i know quite a few. an if i encounter one i don't know i can usually master it within a week or two.
Past Projects [FOR DEVS ONLY]: i created an app that Jagex uses my code for their companion app for runescape, of course i don't get credit but meh.
12/29/2015 6:20 pm
ChronoTarg
xWolftonx, ACCEPTED AN E-MAIL WITH ALL THE INFO WILL BE SENT
12/29/2015 3:26 pm
OmegaRedstoner
E-Mail: omegaredstoner@gmail.com
IGN: OmegaRedstoner
How Are You Willing To Help The Server/Community: I am good with detecting hackers as well as helping other players if they need it. I am also a good redstoner and an okay builder.
What Days And What Hours Can You Be Online: I will be on mostly on weekends at random times (not before 8 am and after 10 pm)
Past Experience On Other Servers [IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME LEAVE IT BLANK]: I have gotten admin on two servers so far, but they have all gone down due to no players on it.
Trust Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: I think I would rank about a 7 or an 8.
Maturity Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: 7
12/29/2015 3:38 pm
ChronoTarg
OmegaRedstoner, SORRY BUT IT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH, MAYBE NEXT TIME!
12/29/2015 3:13 pm
ItzSargai
Hello! Before I apply I would like to mention that I don't come to the server just for staff, I come to ensure players a happy time and to build up a peaceful community with the other staff. Also I understand if I am rejected and you can just say so because I will most likley stay on the server anyway.
Real Name: My real name is Thomas but when I was christened my parents changed it to Tommy and now I just go by Tom.
Age [14+] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: I turned 14 on the 28th of September 2015 but my voice hasn't broken yet and I havn't gone through puberty yet so you may think otherwise.
E-Mail: My E-Mail is MCDunk340@gmail.com
Skype [IF YOU DON'T HAVE LEAVE IT BLANK]: I have skype but I will nearly never be active on it since I am banned but you can contact me if you have a teamspeak server we can chat on.
Other Way To Contact You: As I said teamspeak.
IGN [MINECRAFT ACCOUNT NAME]: My IGN is ItzSargai and my previous IGN's are Dunk340, JudoMaster123 and ItzMassacre.
What Rank Are You Applying For: I am applying for Mod or Admin but of course you can choose whatever rank is sutible for my application standard.
How Are You Willing To Help The Server/Community: I will help by building amazing buildings that you couldn't dream of doing and your in luck because I am very fond of the chinese / japanese theme because I am a brown belt in karate and I have a hint of judo so I am good with that stuff. Also I am good at dealing with players who have broken the rules because people seem to just listen to me, I don't know what it is but players seem to listen to me more. Also I am good at making players join and stay on the server.
What Days And What Hours Can You Be Online: I can be on every day, here is my routine:
Monday - Friday: 3:15 PM - 9:00 PM due to school reasons and homework
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM due to karate reasons and practice
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM due to church reasons.
Of course if I am banned or I have detention this will be interupted.
Past Experience On Other Servers [IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME LEAVE IT BLANK]: I have worked on a few other servers so this is good for you because you will have a devoted staff member who always listens and has lots of experience.
Trust Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: My trust level from 1 to 10 is 10 because I have never griefed anything enless it was a villiage or a survival world. I have used a hacked client once but I didn't know it wasn't allowed on servers because I was about 6.
Maturity Level [1-10] [PLEASE BE ACCURATE]: My maturity level from 1 to 10 is 8 because everybody loves to joke around sometimes but I am very serious while working.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope we become friends.

再見
(good bye in Traditional chinese)
ItzSargai
12/29/2015 3:37 pm
ChronoTarg
ItzSargai ACCEPTED, MORE INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL
12/29/2015 3:08 pm
ChronoTarg
bump
Planet Minecraft