NobleCraft Looking for Staff

XenonNeon's Avatar XenonNeon6/4/15 12:17 pm
6/18/2015 2:25 pm
Itz_Calzy's Avatar Itz_Calzy
NobleCraft

Hey there! I am the Owner/Developer/Manager of NobleCraft and I am looking for staff spots to fill up before I open my server to the public! *Edited* I posted the applications about an hour ago, but because my post was so long, no one was willing to read it all, so I condensed it down.

I'm looking for 2 Admin, and 2 mods to help me out with my server, I will most likely go public tomorrow morning, so it won't be instant. But it will be fine. If you're interested, fill out the application below. I have an application for Head of Staff too, but due to the Head of Staff being a very, very big spot that requires a lot of trust, it most likely won't get filled today, maybe in a few weeks when I can trust someone but I included it just in case you would like to try.

(Please feel free to fill out several, or all of the applications below, it may increase your chances of being hired, if you fill out more than one, don't worry about re-entering info onto the 2nd and or 3rd app [Every app has the same info, and some different info, just fill out the new info for the 2nd and 3rd.] Please fill out as many as you want on ONE SINGLE POST!

Mod Application
As a Moderator, you will be required to take care of players/donators and make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing. Mods have several commands to control members, but not all of them, Mods report to Admins.

IGN:

Real Name (What you go by):

Date of Birth (Month and Year is all I need):

Do you have a form of communication like email or Kik? Yes/No, if you get accepted I will ask for it in PM (I don't use Skype b/c I don't have a microphone):

Area of Residence (State if in US, and city if anywhere else):

Why are you on PMC looking for staff spots? Bored? Helpful? (List as many as you want):

Fun fact about you:

Admin Application
Admins are responsible for taking care of players, donators, mods, and helping set up things on the server like new plugins and new worlds. Admins report to the Head of Staff. *Admins also might be requested to help with new buildings, either importing, World-editing, or building block by block, upon request.

IGN:

Do you have a form of communication like email or Kik? Yes/No, if you get accepted I will ask for it in PM (I don't use Skype b/c I don't have a microphone):

Previous Experience with Server? (List server name and position held, including donator position):

Do you have any coding experience? Yes/No (Not required, just would be useful for the future if I would like to start a custom plugin):

Do you think you have what it takes to be Admin on NobleCraft? Why do you think so?:

Why are you on PMC looking for staff spots? Bored? Helpful? (List as many as you want):

Fun fact about you:

Now for the finale,

Head of Staff Application
The Head of Staff is held to HUGE standards, and is aka the Co-Owner, and my right hand man/woman. HoS has MANY permissions to use, and will take care of everything on the server, including players, donators, the website, permissions, and pretty much anything I would take care of myself while I am not online. A pre-made prefix is given, but being HoS, you can change it to anything you would like, as long as it's appropriate! You have one thing in mind, making this server the best it can possibly be, no matter the cost. Dedicated, honored, and skilled. HoS reports to the Owner.

This application will be simple, but I will be VERY picky.

IGN:

DOB (MM/DD/YYYY):

Country of Residence:

Experience with Servers and Version you started playing MC on:

How would your friends describe you in a few words:

Plans for college/after school (I'm majoring in Management, so I crave to help people and manage a business like a server, what about you?):

Experience with coding/configuring plugins:

Anything else you would like me to know for this app (I suggest you write a decent amount here):

Serious fact about you, something to brag about. (I went to the USATF Junior Olympic National Championship for Track and Field 2 years in a row and placed 10th in the nation in high jump, tell me something about you like this.):

I will post this app, then go work on the server for a little bit longer, probably grab some lunch and then come back and check posts. So if I don't reply immediately, please stick around to see if you have made it or not, I wouldn't like to give your place up over someone else just for you to not even know you made it. Thanks!
XenonNeon
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

mudkip45
06/05/2015 4:07 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Fisherman
Ok. Thanks!
mudkip45
06/05/2015 2:18 pm
Alright!

IGN: mudkip45 (no caps, underscores, or anything xD)

Real Name (What you go by): Josh

Date of Birth (Month and Year is all I need): October, 1997

Do you have a form of communication like email or Kik? Yes/No, if you get accepted I will ask for it in PM (I don't use Skype b/c I don't have a microphone): Yep!

Area of Residence (State if in US, and city if anywhere else): Ohio

Why are you on PMC looking for staff spots? Bored? Helpful? (List as many as you want): Well, I've always enjoyed helping people out, and for a couple reasons, this server stuck out. I had wanted to try for a staff position before... but never really found a server I really wanted to help. I didn't want to just go help another faction or prison server... and Creative and Survival servers are pretty fun. If you don't enjoy the server... how can you be a good staff member? (Also, the owner of this one seems like he's a pretty nice guy who is dedicated to his server)

Fun fact about you: I write stories on here (My newest one, 'The End', which is part of a series I'm doing, is right there on my profile). I also occassionally do decent building things... so I could help you with that in case it ever comes up. I could ramble for a while.. but there's no need for that xD.
XenonNeon
06/05/2015 2:39 pm
Highly considering since the other user has not requested his mod spot yet. Give it a little bit longer and I'll let you know
XenonNeon
06/05/2015 1:56 pm
[Walker9282]IGN: walker9282

Real Name (What you go by): mike

DOB (MM/DD/YYYY): 10/29/98

Country of Residence: US

Experience with Servers and Version you started playing MC on: alpha and im a developer

How would your friends describe you in a few words: great guy, funny as some put

Plans for college/after school (I'm majoring in Management, so I crave to help people and manage a business like a server, what about you?): tech supporter

Experience with coding/configuring plugins: Many experiences

Anything else you would like me to know for this app (I suggest you write a decent amount here): Im a great add to the team, i keep things sweet and short but i can dev for you and run the server at top peak

Serious fact about you, something to brag about. (I went to the USATF Junior Olympic National Championship for Track and Field 2 years in a row and placed 10th in the nation in high jump, tell me something about you like this.): nothing really, i dont have anything really exciting to share

Thanks for applying to NobleCraft, sadly I have to reject your application as the spots I have available are both up for grabs, if the players decide to not accept the spots, I could have you on as Mod, but I owe them the time to be able to accept their positions first. I am sorry for any inconvenience and thanks again for applying!
Zeemuch
06/05/2015 1:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ill be back in 30 min
XenonNeon
06/05/2015 1:45 pm
Zeemuch, I apologize for any confusion there was over this. I originally set my application to say "First come first serve" and when I edited it, that part got deleted and that is all my fault. I can still offer you the position of Mod as both Admin spots are filled, we have 2 mod spots available. The admins and I are building the hub for the server right now, and I will have the mod help me with votifier and advertising the server. I realize you are gone right now, when you get back please check your PM's from your account page, feel free to write me back and let me know what you would like to do, I have 2 other applications I have to look at for 2 spots available, but I will definately give you priority over the other 2 apps if you decide to accept the Mod status. Thanks!
Zeemuch
06/05/2015 1:27 pm
Ok thanks
MagicUser784
06/05/2015 1:23 pm
Xenon is having network issues right now, he will reply to everyone shortly.
Zeemuch
06/04/2015 7:51 pm
Im sorry i wasn't on Is the admin spot still avalible. Again I'm sorry for not being on
Zeemuch
06/04/2015 7:48 pm
How will you pm me the info? Im sorry i don't know what PM means?
mudkip45
06/05/2015 12:48 pm
PM means 'Private Message',as in he will message you here on PMC
[Walker9282]
06/04/2015 7:11 pm
IGN: walker9282

Real Name (What you go by): mike

DOB (MM/DD/YYYY): 10/29/98

Country of Residence: US

Experience with Servers and Version you started playing MC on: alpha and im a developer

How would your friends describe you in a few words: great guy, funny as some put

Plans for college/after school (I'm majoring in Management, so I crave to help people and manage a business like a server, what about you?): tech supporter

Experience with coding/configuring plugins: Many experiences

Anything else you would like me to know for this app (I suggest you write a decent amount here): Im a great add to the team, i keep things sweet and short but i can dev for you and run the server at top peak

Serious fact about you, something to brag about. (I went to the USATF Junior Olympic National Championship for Track and Field 2 years in a row and placed 10th in the nation in high jump, tell me something about you like this.): nothing really, i dont have anything really exciting to share
mudkip45
06/04/2015 6:23 pm
Out of sheer curiosity... what kind of server is this?
XenonNeon
06/05/2015 1:48 pm
NobleCraft is primarily a creative and survival server now, as I set up permissions and the config for sky-block, as we get more players, and I have to upgrade the server, I will add mini games and factions, including the walls, and maybe a few custom games. We have no community now as we are not even a week old but plan to open up to the public before next week. Progress came to a halt last night due to permission errors, I had to rewrite every permission from scratch and it took me 3.5 hours. That's also why I forgot to reply to anyone's post on here. I apologize for any inconveniences. Thanks for bearing with me. PS. Love the username!
mudkip45
06/05/2015 1:55 pm
Thanks! Are staff positions still open?
XenonNeon
06/05/2015 1:57 pm
I just actually offered the last Mod spot, but if you would like to fill out an application in case one of them/both of them decline their position I will be glad to review it and keep it on record for a future date! If not, be sure to stay tuned for when we open up and feel free to hop on and check it out! Thanks!
___turt1e___
06/04/2015 6:20 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: ___turt1e___

Real Name (What you go by): Joe

DOB (MM/DD/YYYY): 09/5/1998

Country of Residence: Canada

Experience with Servers and Version you started playing MC on: I started playing Minecraft on Version 1.7.2 (Like most people) But unlike most people, I was able to get a hold of a few Beta/Alpha copies, and "test" them out. Ever since them, I couldn't stop playing, I guess. And once severs came out, man was I happy! I have managed my own sever once, (still am but it's local because I'm not "that rich"), and I think with my skills I've learned from that, and my OCD, will help me, and you, to make this the one of the BEST Minecraft Severs out there.

How would your friends describe you in a few words: My friend say that I'm a "Leader Type". I guess you could say I like to be in charge. (But, I'm not bossy about it either, at least I don't think I am.) They also say I'm very creative, and have a very unique way of looking at things. And, if this is true, which it probably is, then I'm sure my point of view, and ideas will definitely help out the Sever, the rest of the staff, and the experience the player have when on NobelCraft. (Plus, I'm also a fast typer incase that helps.)

Plans for college/after school (I'm majoring in Management, so I crave to help people and manage a business like a server, what about you?): Umm...I really want to go get a degree in Philosophy, and then Double Major in Law. I guess you could say, I want to go to Law School because I enjoy helping people, but in big ways. Like, standing up for them, and proving they're innocent. Or fighting the evils of society, one scam at a time. And by having a Philosophy Degree behind it, for those first couple years, I am able to experience seeing different views and perspectives on life. And you can find a lot of that on Minecraft too. The way people react to different things, and words, and actions. And I really think that I can help with that kind of stuff on this Sever here as well. Really help bring us all together as not just a community, but a family.

Experience with coding/configuring plugins: I have coded my own phone app before, using a Google Dev Kit. And made a few mods here on Minecraft as well. (But they're not "that good".) And, like I mentioned before, I have "ran" my own sever before, so I am able to do a lot with plugins. (Well, more then most people know how to do.)

Anything else you would like me to know for this app (I suggest you write a decent amount here): I just want to say that, even if you don't hire me, I will still be willing to help you and the sever out in anyway possible. Thank you, Have a nice day

-Joe

Serious fact about you, something to brag about. (I went to the USATF Junior Olympic National Championship for Track and Field 2 years in a row and placed 10th in the nation in high jump, tell me something about you like this.): It's funny that you say that. I was actually in Track and Field too. (Still am.) But, not as impressive as "Going to the Junior Olympic National Championship". I did, however, win several trophies for my school though. And, uh, that's about it. Thank you for your time. Bye.
XenonNeon
06/05/2015 1:54 pm
Hey Joe, thanks for applying, we currently have 2 Mod spots open and one head-staff position left, I would be willing to accept you on as Mod, I realize you posted this yesterday, if you are still interested, please let me know either by replying to this post or PM me and I'll give you information on that. As I told Zeemuch, the Admins and I are building the hub for the server right now, and I would just need Mods to help get things ready for the community (ex: set up votifier on each website, make sure commands work, and advertise the server on PMC and other similar websites.) That's all I request from Mod's ATM, but they will have more responsibilities when we get a community base. Remember, PM me or reply to this for details on how to join if you are still interested! Thanks!
geckosho
06/04/2015 5:12 pm
(Mod)
IGN: Albingecko

Real Name (What you go by): Albin

Date of Birth (Month and Year is all I need): September 1998

Do you have a form of communication like email or Kik? Yes/No, if you get accepted I will ask for it in PM (I don't use Skype b/c I don't have a microphone): I do have kik and email.

Area of Residence (State if in US, and city if anywhere else): Malmö, Sweden (CET timezone)

I was playing some league of legends games and came to think about minecraft again and decided to look through PMC.

Fun fact about you: yo

(Admin)
IGN: Albingecko

Real Name (What you go by): Albin

Date of Birth (Month and Year is all I need): September 1998

Do you have a form of communication like email or Kik? Yes/No, if you get accepted I will ask for it in PM (I don't use Skype b/c I don't have a microphone): I do have kik and email.

Area of Residence (State if in US, and city if anywhere else): Malmö, Sweden (CET timezone)

Previous Experience with Server? (List server name and position held, including donator position): I´ve been moderating on a couple of servers and I know I would fit as a Admin since im friendly and as stated above im ready to support and assist the server at any time. As a avid player, I can bring to the table many moderator/admin related skills such as leadership, persuasion, communication that will allow me to perform this job almost flawlessly. In addition to such skills aforementioned, I am also a great builder and survivalist within the game, applying in-game knowledge on player behaviour, hacks, tricks that can only be fostered with several years of experience. I've also owned a server so I know alot about servers in general. I've been moderator on over 10 servers but they are not running anymore and I've been Co-owner on 1 server called magma craft, aswell as beeing admin on maybe 3 servers through the years. (If you want info about all the servers, just ask). Though some of them shut down like 2-3 years ago.

Do you have any coding experience? Yes/No (Not required, just would be useful for the future if I would like to start a custom plugin): Yes.

Do you think you have what it takes to be Admin on NobleCraft? Why do you think so?: Yes I do. As mentioned, I'm very experienced and very mature.

Why are you on PMC looking for staff spots? Bored? Helpful? (List as many as you want): Same reasons as i stated above.

Fun fact about you: yo
Overall, I believe I am the ideal candidate for a staff position, and will be happy to hear from your representatives regarding the status of this application, I am open to any comments or criticism.
XenonNeon
06/04/2015 5:18 pm
Thanks for your application, I have reviewed it and I have decided to accept you on as Admin. The other player that applied first didn't accept his position so we still have one spot open, I will PM you with details shortly!
XenonNeon
06/04/2015 4:37 pm
ZeemuchMod app
IGN:Zeemuch

Real Name (What you go by):Josh

Date of Birth (Month and Year is all I need):April 2002

Do you have a form of communication like email or Kik? Yes/No, if you get accepted I will ask for it in PM (I don't use Skype b/c I don't have a microphone):joshuamproulx@gmail.com

Area of Residence (State if in US, and city if anywhere else):Utah

Why are you on PMC looking for staff spots? Bored? Helpful? (List as many as you want):Helpful. I guess I'm looking for a server to join its been a while sense I've been wanting to join a staff.

Fun fact about you:I am a rc hobbies.

Admin App
IGN:Zeemuch

Real Name (What you go by):Josh But my full first name is joshua

Date of Birth (Month and Year is all I need):April, 2002

Do you have a form of communication like email or Kik? Yes/No, if you get accepted I will ask for it in PM (I don't use Skype b/c I don't have a microphone):joshuamproulx@gmail.com

Area of Residence (State if in US, and city if anywhere else):Utah

Previous Experience with Server? (List server name and position held, including donator position):My previous 2 servers were i've had about 40-100 players in each. (I would like you to know at the moment i am helper at one other server but shouldn't take up to much time around 5-6 hours every week for that one, but if I'm staff here this will be my priority.) I have been in around 13 servers as staff but they have closed sadly because of payment and grief, but back to this, i have been these positions at one time or another, Ive been admin-2 Owner-2 Head Admin-2 Co-3 And Mod/Head-mod-3. I am a huge donator, heres my list of donations to other servers. Mineplex-$117 (all USD) CubeCraft-$250 Minecon-$25 And Mineswine-$50.

Do you have any coding experience? Yes/No (Not required, just would be useful for the future if I would like to start a custom plugin):Yes

Do you think you have what it takes to be Admin on NobleCraft? Why do you think so?:Yes i think i do. I have a lot of experience with management, players and servers.

Why are you on PMC looking for staff spots? Bored? Helpful? (List as many as you want):Same Reason as my Mod App "I guess I'm looking for a server to join its been a while sense I've been wanting to join a staff."

Fun fact about you:I love to Ripstik

Seems like you know a lot about servers, I like that, I will add you as the second Admin. I'll PM you info now, sorry I took so long to reply, I was configuring skyblock! I hope you are still online!
Zeemuch
06/04/2015 3:56 pm
Duds
MagicUser784
06/04/2015 1:47 pm
Mod Application:
IGN:MagicUser784

Real Name (What you go by): Cian ( Pronounced Shawn, its the Irish spelling if everyone must know) Neal, I generally just go by my first name.

Date of Birth (Month and Year is all I need):November, 24th 1998

Do you have a form of communication like email or Kik? Yes/No, if you get accepted I will ask for it in PM (I don't use Skype b/c I don't have a microphone): I have Kik and email that I can use for a form of communication, although I would prefer to use Kik, but I'll gladly pm both if I get accepted.

Area of Residence (State if in US, and city if anywhere else): United States

Why are you on PMC looking for staff spots? Bored? Helpful? (List as many as you want): I've played Minecraft on multiple servers just as an ordinary player ever since the 1.4.7 update was released and I want to do something more. As a good mod I'd feel like it is good to be friendly, helpful, and effective as far as being a moderator goes. I like to strive to be that person that everyone feels like they can play with or ask for help doing something when needed, but I also feel that if I am to be a mod on a server I must make sure that everyone follows rules and punish them appropriately if they don't and no one of higher authority is on at the moment of the incident. If one of higher authority is on at the time of the incident I will be sure to report it to them so they can take charge. I like to be helpful and since high school is currently out for summer break for me I figure that I'd have the time to help other people in Minecraft and be a part of a successful server.

Fun fact about you: I generally build stuff on a relatively small sale according to how I've seen some people build, it's not that I can't do huge buildings or anything but I guess its just not really my forte when building by myself. I am somewhat okay at how red stone operates and I'm only goofy when i find that I don't have urgent matters to attend to like someone disobeying the rules or worse.

Admin Application:
IGN:

Previous Experience with Server? (List server name and position held, including donator position): I have been mod on two servers, Techcraft 3.0 and BlockHeads, but sadly they have both shutdown.

Do you have any coding experience? Yes/No (Not required, just would be useful for the future if I would like to start a custom plugin):I do know HTML and CSS coding but only what all Code Academy teaches, I am currently working on the JavaScript course but I haven't finished that one yet.

Do you think you have what it takes to be Admin on NobleCraft? Why do you think so?: I think I have what it takes to be admin because I don't like anyone who breaks rules to just get away with breaking rules and i would want to punish them immediately. If I am not sure of how to go about something I will confer with someone who holds a higher position on the matter.

Fun fact about you

I hope you liked my application(s) and that it wasn't just completely boring, repetitive, or overkill on anything.
XenonNeon
06/04/2015 2:01 pm
Hey Cian! I just got done with lunch, I really like your application, give me a few minutes and I'll PM you more info!
PkedarDaBawss
06/04/2015 1:23 pm
IGN:pkedar

Real Name (What you go by):Pk

Date of Birth (Month and Year is all I need):Jan. 2004

Do you have a form of communication like email or Kik? Yes/No, if you get accepted I will ask for it in PM (I don't use Skype b/c I don't have a microphone):Yes

Area of Residence (State if in US, and city if anywhere else):Georgia

Why are you on PMC looking for staff spots? Bored? Helpful? (List as many as you want): I am on PMC looking for staff spots because I have too much free time which I believe can be used to help servers who need it out. I also am pretty bored

Fun fact about you:My school friends like to call me Pdiddy. (I have no idea why)
Itz_Calzy
06/04/2015 12:30 pm
IGN: NemesissPvP

Real Name (What you go by): Callum Winterton (Lots of people call me Cal though )

Date of Birth (Month and Year is all I need): 29th October 2000

Do you have a form of communication like email or Kik? Yes/No, if you get accepted I will ask for it in PM (I don't use Skype b/c I don't have a microphone): I have Skype and teamspeak, I also have an email: callumwinterton@outlook.com

Area of Residence (State if in US, and city if anywhere else): United Kingdom

Previous Experience with Server? (List server name and position held, including donator position): I have been mod on Vikkcraft a PvP server and owned my own

Do you have any coding experience? Yes/No (Not required, just would be useful for the future if I would like to start a custom plugin): No, sorry :/

Do you think you have what it takes to be Admin on NobleCraft? Why do you think so?: I think it needs a lot of experience and skill to make sure that no one is hacking or making any harsh comments to any other players!

Why are you on PMC looking for staff spots? Bored? Helpful? (List as many as you want): I just want to be helpful to servers and the last one, I got demoted for inactivity, that wont happen again!

Fun fact about you: I cant really think! Im helpful I suppose!
XenonNeon
06/04/2015 1:16 pm
Hi there Cal, I like your application, but noticed you recently posted that you were going to open up a server also, and was worried about the amount of time you could spend on NobleCraft over the next few days if you were busy opening another server. If you would like to let me know how that would go down, I'll be glad to reconsider if you seem to have more time than I thought. Thanks!
Itz_Calzy
06/18/2015 2:25 pm
Dude, sorry, my brother's 18th birthday was the other day and my parents, surprised me and him to going on holiday! I have previously owned my own server, but it had hardly any more players, so I shut it down.

I will be able to be on you're server for about 6 hours per day, so you wont need to, worry about that!

Sorry if Im to late, but I hope you can still add me back!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome