.*.*Nomadic Minecraft*.*. Needs Staff, Apply Here!

kingtacoDoesStuff's Avatar kingtacoDoesStuff11/24/13 7:26 pm
11/25/2013 6:23 pm
ImBackHerobrine's Avatar ImBackHerobrine
Hello I am part of the nomadic minecraft server and we are in need of staff. The staff will have to be loyal to there higher class ranks and most importanly the owner. Each position has a very special part of the server and we all thank the People that apply. Also You will be pm'd the ip if you made it. Now please apply with the formats below

Trial-Mod
Click to reveal
Ign:
Name:
Experience:
If someone was spamming in the chat curses what would you do?:
Why should we let you?:
How long can you stay on the server each day?:
Other Info:

Builder
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience:
Evidence of builds:
Building Rate 1-10:
How fast you can build? 1-10:
Why should we let you be builder?:
How long can you be on each day:
Other info:

Advertisers
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
How many websites can you advertise the server on every week?:
Do you have a youtube channel?, If yes how many subscribers?:
Could you start a youtube series on the server?:
Other Info:

We would also like to thank these people most on the server.

Thats that guys, GL on applying and I hope we can add you,
Thanks,
Mike
kingtacoDoesStuff
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ImBackHerobrine
11/25/2013 6:23 pm
Level 1 : New Pokemon
Ign: rovertdude and ImBackHerobrine
Name: John
Skype(chatting puposes only,not needed): ImBackHerobrine
Experience: I am very experienced.
If someone was spamming in the chat curses what would you do?: Temp Mute, Warning, or kick. I will temp ban if when any of those they still do it.
Why should we let you?: I try my best to help all servers become the best they can be.
How long can you stay on the server each day?: About 6 hours.
Other Info: I hope that this possibly becomes a really good server.
kingtacoDoesStuff
11/25/2013 6:19 pm
Axel your accepted. Please go on the server.. I PMed you the ip
kingtacoDoesStuff
11/25/2013 12:19 pm
Wow AxelCrafter, I really like your app. You Put a lot of hard work into it, I discuss you to the owner later
kevin752
11/25/2013 11:21 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Ign: gravedigger19
Name: Adam
Background information, about yourself: My name is Adam. I am 13 years old. I enjoy playing basketball and football. I also enjoy going outside with my friends in real life. I enjoy jumping rivers and climbing trees. I also play Xbox360. (Games such as Call of Duty, Halo 3/4, GTA 5 and sometimes Minecraft 360 Edition. I play Minecraft on the PC often. The main server I play is T-PvP.
Skype(chatting purposes only,not needed): I will give you it if you want it
Experience:I have been staff on MANY servers. I have been mod on many, I have tried my hardest on all of them. I have been admin on 3 servers. And lastly, Co-Owner/Owner on 2. If I am staff I try hard and put 110% effort into everything that I do and everything that needs doing in the server.
If someone was spamming in the chat curses what would you do?: Kick them and if it continues they get muted
Daily hours i can grant: 2-5 hours
Why should we let you?: I can help out with building structures. (E.g. Arenas or warps. I will not say spawn as you already have a good one.) I can help by settling disputes with players and catching hackers and settling disputes about hackers. I can help with making new players feel welcome. I can help settling disputes with staff and players alike. I have a good knowledge of in game commands and can help other staff with commands. I can tell by looking at videos if it is hacks or not. You instantly know if someone is hacking if they eat while hitting. If someone were to spam, I would warn them and tell them to stop. If they continue I would warn them a second time. If this continues I would mute them. If someone makes a racist comment, I would warn them. If they do it again I would (with elder staff's permission) ban them. If I find someone who is breaking the rules, I would record it/get proof. I will put effort into everything, respect players and staff alike, I will make new people feel welcome and help them settle into the server. I want new players to feel happy and to feel settled. I will try and be the mod that is online when no other staff members are online so I can extend the limit of myself helping. If I were staff then I could have helped the players with basic things such as catching hackers, stopping spam. I want to prove I can inforce these rules and make sure that everyone follows these rules. I can contribute many different suggestions which can help this server improve and grow. I can help gain new members by being friendly, helpful and answering their questions. This will make sure that they feel welcomed and are intrigued to stay on your server and enjoy it's benefits along with the other members. I will be fair to everyone and respect everyone in the same way as I would you. I will make sure that I do my job as Moderator to the best of my ability. Rules will be inforced and followed. I will insure this. I am only one person and I cannot stop every rule breaker. However, I can make large steps by catching hackers, abusers and dupers.
Why do you think you should be staff: I believe I should be staff as I dedicate time into things unlike other slackers who just get staff for donating or something, but i am never been given the opportunity to become staff staff. I am dedicated
to all servers that I am staff on and I don't abuse. I make sure I make the right decisions and know what my consequences will be when I make these choices. I noticed some great structures that reflected the architectural finesse of the players
who have settled in your server; and the way new people are captivated by the server. I myself used to have a server of my own. It started out as a small one for me and a couple friends, and soon grew into a server which had about 8-10 people at
any given time. Unfortunately, I couldn’t keep it going because of financial issues. However, I was soon given a position as operator in yet another server. I took hours out of my day to perfect the spawn. I do not ask for a certain staff position, and leave it up to you to put me where you need me, if you choose me as a good candidate. I always try to make new players welcome and answer all questions they have. I know how to tell if someone is hacking with certain hacks. E.g.
Kill Aura/ForceField - I know if they are using this hack as they would twitch and eat a god apple while hitting. X-Ray - If someone is mining in a completely random direction and finding bases that are unclaimed this is obvious X-Ray. ESP/Tracers - You can tell if someone is using these hacks if they are running to someone who is somewhere sneaking. This only applies if the person doesn't see them run to where they have went. Although, this can also be classed as X-Ray. I have a good knowledge of punishments which I feel are fair however, I will change my thoughts to suit your preferences. I have alot of ideas which could help improve servers. I still have many ideas and am willing to share them and put them forward. If I get into the staff team, I will try and Co-Operate and forget everything that has happened between myself and my fellow staff during PvP etc... I want to prove that if you just give me one chance, I will prove that I can be one of
the very bets staff members you could ever possibly get. I will feel privileged if you would allow me into your staff and give me the ability to help you move this server forward even more that it has. I have seen and learnt from the older staff members mistakes. I could rhyme off almost every single owner that has existed on other servers. I know what is against the rules and what I am able to do while I am staff. I will make the right choices. I will respect elder staff and do as they want me to. I will be mature and respective. I will make all players feel welcome to the server and make sure they enjoy their time on your server. I am open to suggestions and I can take criticism. I make sure I base my decisions on what the other staff members, and most importantly, members want. I will answer questions and respect members. I always post in the forums and check them. I will contribute towards the players, the staff members and the server.
Extra (More details, higher chance): I am a trustworthy and sensible person when I need to be. I don't abuse and try and make the right decisions. I co-operate with fellow staff members and make sure that if I am doing something, either you or
a staff member agrees I want to prove to you and everyone on the server that I am a good candidate for staff and show I am trustworthy. I am active and I am on almost every day. The only reason you may think I am inactive is that I am from the United states and therefore, a different timezone. However, I try hard and work hard. I work thoroughly and make time for everything. If I am accepted into the staff I will be extremely happy. I will try hard for you and the server. I try and be positive and not be serious, however, when I need to be I will be serious. I hope you take my staff application into consideration. I believe that players should be happy and enjoy their time will playing on the server. I will ensure that this happens. I understand when to be relaxed and have a joke and I know when to be serious and focused. I will work hard to ensure that EVERYONE has a great time on your server. My knowledge of basic commands is good and I can use a few advanced commands. I have many ideas which can help and benefit the server. I make sure that I am friendly with all my
fellow staff members. I make my own choices and decisions. HOWEVER, I respect others opinions as well and I am open to debate and change my thoughts. I make my reasons clear. I am good at catching abusers/hackers. I have a good knowledge of
techniques of which to catch the abusers and hackers. I know instantly if someone has a Sharpness 127. This is due the hacked clients and people abuse this by selling them to people who are willing to buy them. I will try my best to stop these cheaters. I help with new ideas on the server. I have a very good amount of fresh ideas which could benefit the server a lot. I will make sure that during the United states afternoon and evenings I am active as most of the time not one staff member is online. I truly believe and know that if I am given one chance, I can prove I have what it takes.

Sincerely Adam
kingtacoDoesStuff
11/25/2013 9:52 am
WheresMyHomieWhy don't you place the ip and then we can play so you can to know us more...?

Well we are looking for people who really want to be staff on the server, we dont accept
random people and op them...
Luksa
11/25/2013 7:49 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Ign: LuksaSRB97
Name: Luka Gligorov
Skype(chatting puposes only,not needed) luka.lux11
Experience: I have been Admin on 14 servers and Moderator on 18 servers.
If someone was spamming in the chat curses what would you do?: I will warn him , if he start again i will mute him for 5 minutes
How long can you stay on the server each day?: 3-4 hours max
Other Info: nothing
kingtacoDoesStuff
11/25/2013 9:54 am
Denied, You did not use the correct format, plus you sound like you don't want to be staff on the server.
alifthenet_guy
11/25/2013 5:16 am
Level 23 : Expert Creeper
IGN: alifthenetguy
Name: Alif Farchan
How many websites can you advertise the server on every week? : well depends on the internet connection, maybe as much as i can:
Do you have a youtube channel?, If yes how many subscribers?: Yes, 13 subs ( http://www.youtube.com/user/alifthenetguy )
Could you start a youtube series on the server?: sure
LiqMadiq
11/25/2013 4:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Ign:lolpoppop980
Name:vincent
Skype(chatting puposes only,not needed) ill private message you it
Experience: I am good with setting up perms for people, i helped coded drug me up so you can say im good at coding,
If someone was spamming in the chat curses what would you do?: i would temp mute them for 5 minutes if they do it again after the 5 mintues are over ill mute them for around 15 minutes it all depends
Why should we let you?: Well you shold let me because im a good builder and i know how to set up perms for ranks
How long can you stay on the server each day?: around 5 hours
Other Info: Nothing you need to know lol, I've gotten banned on a server for killing a donator when i wasnt staff. So yea.. he donated to get me banned xD
fastersk81234
11/25/2013 3:55 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Ign:Fastersk81234
Name:Jacob Herring
Skype(chatting puposes only,not needed)Bangthefishdied
Experience:2 server owners, 2 head admins, 3 mods
If someone was spamming in the chat curses what would you do?:Mute them. warn them. Kick em if it is very consistent.
Why should we let you?:Because i would always be loyal to higher ranks and would treat all players with equal respect.
How long can you stay on the server each day?:8hrs
Other Info:Yeah i have no life so i can stay on alot.
Girouette
11/24/2013 11:30 pm
Level 24 : Expert uwu
Ign:Yoshi365
Name:Not gonna tell on the internet for reasons such.
Skype(chatting puposes only,not needed): Nope.
Experience:I have been Moderator and Admin on lots of servers, (All of them shut down) So I kinda miss playing with people.
If someone was spamming in the chat curses what would you do?:1. Warning, 2.Mute for 5 mins or so. 3. Jail. 4. If continues to spam, then a ban.
Why should we let you?:I will be on daily, and only on this server if I get the job, I have lots of experience and I know how to work with tons of plugins.
How long can you stay on the server each day?:Around 3-6 hours.
Other Info: None to report.
WheresMyHomie
11/24/2013 11:09 pm
Why don't you place the ip and then we can play so you can get to know us more...?
irleetness
11/24/2013 11:01 pm
Level 24 : Expert Cake
We are looking for people who spend time on there applications...
zachattackz
11/24/2013 10:33 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Ign:zachattacks
Name:zach
Skype(chatting puposes only,not needed)zachattcks
Experience:I have been everything from helper to co-owner with console access.
If someone was spamming in the chat curses what would you do?:I would warn the player 2 time and if he continues i would mute for 10 min then mute 30min then kick,tempban then i would tell you.
Why should we let you?:I am trustworthy,honest and very fair.I think of both sides of stories before judging.I take responsibility about what i do.
How long can you stay on the server each day?:weekdays 2+ hours weekend 5+
WheresMyHomie
11/24/2013 10:29 pm
IGN: iggy504
Name: Not going to say...
Experience: Lots, built for about 7 servers now
Evidence of builds: http://www.youtube.com/users/wheresmyhomie
Building Rate 1-10: 9
How fast you can build? 1-10: 10(with world edit)
Why should we let you be builder?: I like to build and I am a very good builder.
How long can you be on each day: about an hour or 2. sometimes 3.
Other info: Please take it into consideration that even though I am 13, I am very mature too. Thank you for looking over my app.
kingtacoDoesStuff
11/24/2013 10:21 pm
OK! We have enough Trial-Admins So Feel free to apply as builder and trial mod!
Dabmaster133
11/24/2013 9:33 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Taco
Ign: etano
Name: Kemper
Experience: I owned a server for 1 year and now im staffing on a minigames server as network-admin and other servers as moderator
If you seen someone using Hacked-Clients but you did not have /ban. What would you do if no Ops/Owner was on: I would ask him politely to take the client off. If he doesn't I'd kick him once saying Turn it off, if he gets back on I would /tempban
Why should we let you be trial-admin?: Because im a trustworthy person and I never betray. On the Minigames server I have the console and even the brothers owner doesn't, Im trustful
What can you do for the server?: I can help players, install plugins/fix because thats what I do.
How long can you be on the server each day?: 4-6 Hours
Other Info: Hope you accept me
Supercarrot63
11/25/2013 7:12 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Sorry, denied. You arde already staff on more than one server.
kingtacoDoesStuff
11/24/2013 9:25 pm
David King and Blake, DENIED other people are accepted
skaterboying
11/24/2013 8:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ign: Skaterboying
Name: Hunter Simpson
Experience:
If someone was spamming in the chat curses what would you do?: I Would First Ask Them To Stop And Messege Them And Ask Again And If They Dont Stop After That I Would Mute Them For 10 Minutes And If After The Muting Period They Keeped On Doing It I Would Temp Ban Them.
Why should we let you?: I Have Been Moderator On Many Servers So I Have Good Experience With Players Not Following The Rules I Play When Ever I Can And I Like To Be Funny And Nice But If Somthing Is Happening On The Server Im Serious And I Take My Actions With Responsiblity.
How long can you stay on the server each day?: From Thursdays To Mondays I Am On A Lot I Cant Exactly Say How Long I Can Be On For Because It Changes It Day With What Is Going On But I Can Stay On For A While.
Other Info:To Be Honest I Really Dont Have anything Much To Say Now But Please Take My Application In To Consideration And Thanks For Reading
FeramonGator
11/24/2013 8:49 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
IGN: cole272003
Plugin skills: Im pretty good at group manager and world edit
Building skills: here's a photo
http://gyazo.com/7542d01920819a0e3ab9b28049d584f2
Previous positions: Owner (5 times) Co-owner (2 times) Admin (12 times) Mod (15 times)
Command knowledge: I know various commands to help you and the other staff members
Reason we should pick you: Because I have alot of Minecraft knowledge, I played minecraft for 2 and a half years and also I am pretty good at it Btw I didn't buy my account my brother who is 10 gave it to me
Talk about yourself: I am 21 and I live in California my timezone is Pacific so I will be up later then most of you. I am also a great builder who has been building for a few servers I also helped build a tiny bit of the Hive.
Experience: I have played minecraft since I was 19 and I have been playing on servers since I was 20
Why you want this rank?: Well I love helping out a lot and also love being a staff and stuff like that.

Here is one of my apps I want to show you (I don't want to rewrite all of this )

GN: cole272003
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area): Male
Position That You're Applying for: Mod/Admin/Builder (Any rank that there is to apply for.
Maturity (out of 10): 10/10 sometimes 9/10
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): I am a mix of Creative and Modern
Work Ethic (out of 10): 10/10
Creativity (out of 10): 10/10
Overall Building Skill (out of 10): 10
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 3
Do you use Skype (if so include your name and whether you own a mic or not): cole272003 is my skype name
Can You Donate: Yah maybe if I like the server
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):
VoxelSniper |
WorldEdit/WorldGaurd |
GroupManager |
BuyCraft |
mcMMO |
NoCheat |
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): http://gyazo.com/d78a559f15cf317050264dbda1fa4e50 Kirby Pixelart
http://gyazo.com/3ab088e11062ef014fe1054686172883 Pokemon Arena
http://gyazo.com/b18dcf6e9c01f89f291db6e81238689f Chinese Building
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s) I have been staff countless times.
servers and ask for staff because I see that this server needs my help! I can help them very well and be nice to them!
Blake76
11/24/2013 8:39 pm
Ign: Have none
Name: 130c
Skype(chatting puposes only,not needed): dj.chuckyy
Experience: I have been a mod on other servers
If someone was spamming in the chat curses what would you do?: I woould day please clam down and dont do it again
Why should we let you?: I am a good mod and I protect the server
How long can you stay on the server each day?: 3-5 hours
Other Info: Ill be on my skype for 1 more hour
[x]DavidKing
11/24/2013 8:37 pm
Application

Some information about me:
Name: DavidKing
IGN: xDavidKing
Lives in: North Carolina
-------------------------------------------------------------------
What can i do?
I can configure plugins and do perms/kits/ anything that seems possible.
I can make a website - example: oddpvp.com
I'm good at managing servers and mostly on faction servers.
I'm experienced - i've been staffing for over 2 years and so i have alot of knowledge about handling servers and keeping it good.
I'm experienced with multicraft , server setuping, and more

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Why should i become a part of you staff?
Because im experienced. as i said in "What can i do" i've beens taffing for over 2 years and so i have alot of knowledge about handling servers and keeping it balance.
Because im helpful. I do help players alot. i answer there questions even if its seems unneccessary or not. I do my best to make time to come online on the server and help out players in need of assistance.

My Skype: david.king585
Jaocb74670
11/24/2013 8:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Ign:Jacob74670

Name:Jacob

Skype:(chatting only,notneeded)ClickControl,Feel free to skype me whenever for further events on the server ect....(If Accepted)

Experience:I Have been staff a numerous amounts of times,So i have plenty of experience,Not just as admin,Probably every position imaginable.I am a very responsiable,And trustworthy person,Thats something most admins dont possess,They dont turn out as their apps make them appere.

If you seen someone using Hacked-Clients but you did not have /ban. What would you do if no Ops/Owner was on:I would investigate and if i knew they were hacking,I Would kick,Then i would take matters into my own hands and Notify a owner on skype if that option was possable.

Why should we let you be trial-admin?:Because i would like to prove myself,I Think i have what it takes to be a admin on your server.I Also posses something most admin dont,I Am very trustworthy,And deticated.Also ilove to help people with there problems.And i would try my best to help each and every player to make their minecraft experience the best it can be.Also i would help build the Nomadic Community.

What can you do for the server?:Like i said i can build the community.And i can help find friendly,Deticated players for your server.

How long can you be on the server each day?:Right now school is my number 1 priority,So about 2-5 hours on weekdays,And on weekends usally as much as needed.

Other Info:Nope,

Thanks hope you take my app into consideration and accept me!

-Jacob
kingtacoDoesStuff
11/24/2013 8:35 pm
Both of you guys have been sent the ip, We will test you.
irleetness
11/24/2013 8:13 pm
Level 24 : Expert Cake
Ign:irleetness
Name:Dalton
Experience:I have tons of experience, all of my experience is a wide range and variety of guard duty, chat mod, helper, owner, head admin, Head staff, head mod and many more. The servers that hire me are always grateful for doing so, as I am very cool calm and collected. I have been Mod Chat mod forum mod Head mod Helper Admin Forum admin Head admin Head of staff Co owner Owner web developer and plugin manager.
If you seen someone using Hacked-Clients but you did not have /ban. What would you do if no Ops/Owner was on:Well, first I would message them in all ways I can contact them. Then , I would ask the person politely to stop. While doing so, I take screenshots to prove what they are doing and screen shots of chat. I send them to all ways of contacting them, skype, facebook, text, Twitter, pmc.
Why should we let you be trial-admin?: Because I feel that all things that I will do on this server will prove that I am able and deserve to be admin.
What can you do for the server?: I can bring tons of new ideas. Things on ideas of plugins, maps, and staff ideas. Also, justice will be served more often.
How long can you be on the server each day?: Probably 4 Hours.
Other Info:None.
arcqwertyuiop
11/24/2013 8:03 pm
Ign: qwertyuiop
Name: Alex
Skype(chatting puposes only,not needed)
Experience: I have plenty of experiance at mod, i also know how to resolve problems with people.
If someone was spamming in the chat curses what would you do?: Id probally give them 2-3 warnings then temp-ban for 1m,2m,3m and so on. then let someone higher in rank decide.
Why should we let you?: Im a great bulder i can help out there, plus i know a good bit about plugins. I can get alot of people to join your server, and i can make youtube videos for you.
How long can you stay on the server each day?: as long as im needed . usually about 12 hours
Other Info: Umm i can really help out if you need with anything and i enjoy building for people.
kingtacoDoesStuff
11/24/2013 7:53 pm
Bump
kingtacoDoesStuff
11/24/2013 7:42 pm
Well poide There are no mods yet you have to earn it from trial-mod. Also we had a little talk about you and were are going to ask you a couple of questions(this does not mean you are in). I have sent you the Ip on via skype
Poide
11/24/2013 7:33 pm
If You Wish I Will Also Apply For Mod
Poide
11/24/2013 7:31 pm
Ign: Posiden
Name: Lucas
Experience: I Used To Own A Server
If you seen someone using Hacked-Clients but you did not have /ban. What would you do if no Ops/Owner was on: /mute? Skype the Owner
Why should we let you be trial-admin?: Because everyone deserves a chance
What can you do for the server?: Keep everything balanced and the members Happy!
How long can you be on the server each day?: Depends on days but ALOT!
Other Info: Thanks For Ready My Application!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome