Non-OP Prison Server | IDEA | Looking for management

Bubbyfong's Avatar Bubbyfong3/19/16 4:08 pm
1 emeralds 139 2
3/19/2016 11:14 pm
AutoAura_'s Avatar AutoAura_
Hello, my name is bubbyfong and I am attempting to start up a non-op prisons server.
I currently have made some ideas, on my own, on how I would like this server to work!

I am currently looking for a server manager, to make beta decisions on how the server will work, and to look over the staff members.
I am also looking for a small graphic designer, to make some small logos for the server.

Please fill out the small application format below!!!

If you would like to chat, please jump on our TeamSpeak server: 73.236.15.0

Application format:
-------------- BOTH POSITIONS --------------
First name:
Are you able to speak using TeamSpeak?:
--------- SERVER MANAGER ONLY --------
Proof of experience (if applicable):
Why should we pick you?:
What are your current goals for the server?:
IGN:

Thank you,
- Bubbyfong | Server Owner
Bubbyfong
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

AutoAura_
03/19/2016 11:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Proof of experience (if applicable): No proof, but a paragraph.. So, I used to be a Helper on this factions server , It was a really great learning experience and the staff of the server are great, dedicated people. This means that i'm not new to the way the owner runs the server and I'm familiar with everything it takes to become a staff member. The reason i decided to resign the last time i was a staff member is because of the fact that a lot of my friends on the server stopped playing, the holidays came around and I didn't have as much time to play and didn't feel like I would be able to put as much effort into the server as I was doing before. But now I've found a new passion for the server which doesn't involve my friends, or any distractions. With it being as it is I feel I can make new friends, have even more fun and therefore be more dedicated to the job. I hope you would consider taking me back onto the team where I feel safe. I have managed a server before and I know how the servers works and all I have been Co Owner on this server until the owner was being immature and banned me and my friend which were staff members. We were also Head Admin on OP Network. Which got shut down after 2 months. I have much experience in moderating (the server and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a moderator and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases. I have experienced being moderator on servers. I also have experience running forums, gaming communities, and other sites of the like.
Why should we pick you?: I can make this server be a great server!
What are your current goals for the server?: To grow and expand!
IGN: Piggaroni
bruhnana
03/19/2016 11:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
-------------- BOTH POSITIONS --------------
First name: Noah
Previous works/experience: Trainee (Current) I've lots of other stuff but the servers have ran out of money and closed
Are you able to speak using TeamSpeak?: No, But I can chat only on skype
--------- SERVER MANAGER ONLY --------
Proof of experience (if applicable): I will say when I come on server
Why should we pick you?: I love helping servers like this that aren't huge, but not really tiny, I enjoy having fun with players and love seeing servers I helped run succeed.
What are your current goals for the server?: I would like to see this server be a great non-OP prison server, watch over staff for corruption and other bad things, and make a great environment for staff and players.
IGN: CO2Breather
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome