NovaCraft | New SMP | Latest Snapshot | Whitelisted

mikey0619's Avatar mikey06194/14/17 1:33 pm
1 emeralds 160 2
4/17/2017 9:30 pm
Garee's Avatar Garee
NovaCraft

Hello everybody!

My name is mikey0619, and I am the owner of NovaCraft! NovaCraft is a brand new SMP server that is looking for new players. The server is always updated to the latest snapshot to bring you the newest content available!

To be whitelisted, you must apply by replying to this forum post using this format:

IGN:

Age (will not affect chances of getting in):

Timezone:

How often will you be on?:

What times can you play?:

What is your favorite thing about vanilla Minecraft?:

Why do you want to join the server?:

What would you do if you caught someone greifing and/or hacking?

Hope to see you all on!

-mikey0619

IP: 69.175.40.116:25588 (MUST BE WHITELISTED TO JOIN)!
mikey0619
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Garee
04/17/2017 9:30 pm
IGN: Scarv

Age (will not affect chances of getting in): 16

Timezone: GMT

How often will you be on?: Fairly often, some days I may be busy with school or other stuff.

What times can you play?: Generally from 12 PM 10 PM.

What is your favorite thing about vanilla Minecraft?: The experience of building, farming and surviving, although it gets boring after a few years of doing it alone.

Why do you want to join the server?: I enjoy playing survival with other players, and love making friends and helping people around Survival Multiplayer Servers.

What would you do if you caught someone griefing and/or hacking? I would try to get in contact with the host or another higher-up to rollback the server and ban them.

- Thank you for taking your time to read this and for considering me!

Hope to see you all on!
Johnlunt
04/16/2017 6:56 pm
IGN: johnlunt

Age (will not affect chances of getting in):18

Timezone: Mountain standard

How often will you be on?: most days

What times can you play?: I'll be on a lot on the weekend and later at night on weekdays

What is your favorite thing about vanilla Minecraft?: I love to build

Why do you want to join the server?: I love to build, but I'm getting stuck on my single player build so I'm hoping maybe a fresh start will fix that and hopefully if I do get start I can get some help from the multiplayer experience.

What would you do if you caught someone greifing and/or hacking? Well I'ts not my place to judge, but I'd let the server owner know if I know for sure they cheated.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome