*Noverse*-> TOWNYxROLEPLAY>NEED BUILDERS/DEVS

armni's Avatar armni7/22/18 11:43 am history
7/27/2018 6:40 pm
armni's Avatar armni
I recently bought a server and have the vision of having a towny/roleplay server... This server will almost be like SAO. Players start off as a peasant and work their way up the ranks by completing quests etc, as they get higher in rank, they gain new commands and eventually have the ability to create a town and have residents.

To also make the server enjoyable there will be regular events hosted like Paintball and Sumo where players have the chance to win in game money, to boost their rank.

We currently need builders and developers to make this vision possible. We need help creating spawn, events etc.

Please Fill Out The Application Below (The More In Depth The Better):
1.Name:

2.IGN:

3.Age:

**(
very important, way to contact the accepted few) Discord:

4.Have you had any experience being builder/dev, if so what?:

5.Why do you want to be this position on the server?:

6.What role are you most suited for/want to be:

7.How long are you able to spend on the server (Hours per day):

8.How long have you been playing minecraft:

9.What area of minecraft are you best at?:

10.Maturity level (/10)

11.Have you ever worked on a server before?

12.Will you be committed/dedicated to the team?

13.Anything else you should let me know?:

I will contact the accepted staff members into the team via discord!!

armni
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2018 6:40 pm
armni
3/6 BUILDER SPACES AVAILABLE
07/26/2018 12:59 pm
armni
FEW BUILDER SPOTS STILL OPEN...
07/24/2018 1:41 pm
armni
MULTIPLE BUILDER/DEV SPOTS STILL AVAILABLE!!!
07/23/2018 11:30 amhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
DavosKallow
1.Name: David

2.IGN: LoCoBeAnZUK

3.Age: 16, 17 in one month

**(
very important, way to contact the accepted few) Discord: DavosKallow#8709

4.Have you had any experience being staff, if so what?: I have been staff on many Minecraft servers and I have either left due to immaturity of fellow staff or the server closed. I also also been staff on servers for games like Garry's mod and TF2, I have been staffing throughout games for about 4 years now.

5.Why do you want to be staff on the server?: I am applying to be staff on your server because I took a small break from Minecraft and I went off to play other games and focus on college, I am now ready to come back into the staffing world and give to you my best abilities and my knowlage of staffing and servers.

6.What role are you most suited for/want to be: Administrator or Moderator.

7.How long are you able to spend on the server (Hours per day): I could spend up to 5 hours a day more if I have nothing scheduled.

8.How long have you been playing minecraft: 6 years.

9.What knowledge or experience do you have?: As I said I have been staffing on servers roughly for 4 years and I think staffing your community is well within my abilities.

10.What area of minecraft are you best at?: Administrating/Solving problems & connecting with the community.

11.Maturity level (/10) 8 - I can be mature when I need to be mature, other than that I am a chill dude.

12.Have you ever managed a server before? Yes, I used to own a network and I have owned a few servers. [About 6, they died due to lack of funding.]

13.Will you be committed/dedicated to the team? Yes %100

14.Anything else you should let me know?: I will be studying I.T. Lvl 1 at my local college, with this course I will be learning to code and create websites & programs.

[Edit: Spaced some of the questions]
07/22/2018 6:55 pm
armni
Builder/Admin spaces still available!
07/22/2018 4:03 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Imposter
Oath117
1.Name: Danny

2.IGN: Logical_Myth

3.Age: 16

**(very important, way to contact the accepted few) Discord: Myth #8412

4. Have you had any experience being staff, if so what?: I've become a Mod, Admin, Co-Owner, Builder (twice) and Head-Builder.

5.Why do you want to be staff on the server?: I want to become a staff member because I want to help out with any server errors, and help the server grow better.

6.What role are you most suited for/want to be: Builder - But Head-Builder if none accepted yet.

7.How long are you able to spend on the server (Hours per day): 1-2 hours on week. 2-4 on weekend. (Depending if I'm busy)

8.How long have you been playing minecraft: If I remember correctly, approximately 4.5 years before it reaches the year 2019 to become 5 years.

9.What knowledge or experience do you have?: I am also good with building plugins, such as voxel and //wand. I am also good at redstone.

10.What area of minecraft are you best at?: Mostly building and redstone.

11.Maturity level (/10) 9.5/10 - 95%

12.Have you ever managed a server before? Not yet, but I was put in charge in all staff while the owner being in Vacation.

13.Will you be committed/dedicated to the team? Off course. I love to cooperate, and some times I take opinions to see what is best. but also, I need time my self to think out of the box.

14.Anything else you should let me know?: I love to make builds full of detail. I also am good at landscape structures.
07/22/2018 3:07 pm
armni
07/22/2018 2:06 pm
GatorFingo
1.Name: Carter

2.IGN: GatorFingo

3.Age: 16

**(very important, way to contact the accepted few) Discord: Fingo#9558

4.Have you had any experience being staff, if so what?: Yes, I once was apart of a SMP community which I owned through my minecraft realm. Sadly, the community died off, and I went to help a small skyblock server called Polarius as a member of their staff team.

5.Why do you want to be staff on the server?: I've been looking to play some simple Vanilla Minecraft for forever now, so its not really that I'm just doing this too be a staff member but to also be apart of the community. I want to help new players to the server stay and just help formulate a community where we just want to play Survival Minecraft.

6.What role are you most suited for/want to be: Admin/Moderator

7.How long are you able to spend on the server (Hours per day): Probably around 4 hours a day with school.

8.How long have you been playing Minecraft: Around 5 years

9.What knowledge or experience do you have?: I have experience mainly building, because that is my strong suit. I used to be apart of a small build team that disbanded for unknown reasons. Before that, I built redstone contraptions and was apart of many different communities.

10.What area of Minecraft are you best at?: Redstone and Building

11.Maturity level (/10): Probably around 8-9. I won't tolerate people who obviouly break the rules or prevent us from reaching the goal of the server, but I understand jokes and such.

12.Have you ever managed a server before?: Not a server, but a Minecraft realm. It became to pricey to have though sadly.

13.Will you be committed/dedicated to the team?: I will be as committed as I can be. I can't fully promise anything because sometime life randomly hits us from out of the blue, but I'll do my best.

14.Anything else you should let me know?: I don't only play Minecraft, as I enjoy many other games as well. I will be dedicated to the server, but I will not be spending my life on it. I will be putting forth a multitude of effort though.

Thanks for reading my app!
07/22/2018 12:30 pm
BladePower22
1.Name: Dan

2.IGN: Blade_Power

3.Age: 18

**(
very important, way to contact the accepted few
) Discord: Blade_power#5983

4.Have you had any experience being staff, if so what?: I have had quite a few experiences in staff teams which I think sets me apart from other applicants. I have been builders on both large networks and smaller sized servers and admin on countless servers over the six years I have played on the game. More applicable I have been on a few towny servers recently in staff positions but they didn't have the community I've been looking for.

5.Why do you want to be staff on the server?: for me being staff is an amazing opportunity to provide the best experience to players both experienced and new to the game alike. I also feel that I bring some age to a staff team with suggestions of improvements to a server but I am also able to take the opinions of others on board and take action to keep improving myself as a staff member.

6.What role are you most suited for/want to be: Admin (I am also a good builder)

7.How long are you able to spend on the server (Hours per day): I do work part time so probably 3-4hours late for GMT

8.How long have you been playing Minecraft: 6 years

9.What knowledge or experience do you have?: I know a fair bit about the game and about the different types of servers. My main experience is in SkyBlock but I do play on some Towny servers but im looking for a server I can settle on rather than move about.

10.What area of minecraft are you best at?: building/ general playnig

11.Maturity level (/10) 8/10 (everyone enjoys a joke in discord)

12.Have you ever managed a server before?: I've been a manager on a smaller server but this role was limited in its ability to give me experience in this area.

13.Will you be committed/dedicated to the team?: I mean what's the point of being part of a team if your not dedicated to it.

14.Anything else you should let me know?: I train a fair bit for my sport so this might effect playtime but like I said 3-4 hours daily is possible

thanks for taking the time to read,
Blade (dan)
07/22/2018 12:04 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Luckii_
1.Name: Xavier L.

2.IGN: Luckii_ on PC. xMintyDolphinx on PE.

3.Age: 15

**(very important, way to contact the accepted few)
Discord: minty 😂 💚 ✨#2062

4.Have you had any experience being staff, if so what?: I have been staff on a multitude of Minecraft PE servers. Most on smaller servers and a few on larger, more popular servers. I've been Helper, Admin, CoOwner, and have even owned a server myself. It ran for a few years until I could no longer pay for the server.

5.Why do you want to be staff on the server?: I want to be staff on the server because I would like to expand my experience to PC servers, not just PE. I also want to help the server grow and become a large and fairly popular MC server.

6.What role are you most suited for/want to be: Before I applied to become here, I have been Builder on a multitude of servers because of my building skills, but I am more commonly put in the Administration/Moderation team on servers because of my dedication and commitment to each and every server. I feel as if I would fit more as a Mod/Admin on this server because of the reasons listed above.

7.How long are you able to spend on the server (Hours per day): During the Months of June-August, I am able to spend 2-3 hours depending on what I have planned each day. During the school year, I may only be able to spend 30 minutes - 1 hour each day because of, of course, school.

8.How long have you been playing minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft ever since I was 8 years old when I got my first iPad. I recently purchased the PC version and have started to play on PC more.

9.What knowledge or experience do you have?: On previous servers I have worked on, I have had experience with areas such as Building and Moderating. I have also had very small experience with commands on each server.

10.What area of minecraft are you best at?: I am best at moderating a community. I am always on top of each and every player making sure that they follow the rules.

11.Maturity level (9/10): I can be mature a good 90%-95% of the time.

12.Have you ever managed a server before? I have Owned my own previous MCPE server. I had taught myself how to do each and every command so that I could truly manage the entire server.

13.Will you be committed/dedicated to the team? I will be 100% dedicated to the team.

14.Anything else you should let me know?: Nope.

I will contact the accepted staff members into the team via discord!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome