NUGGET MC!!!!! Please join

Arash's Avatar Arash12/16/17 1:49 pm
1 emeralds 110 2
12/16/2017 3:17 pm
PVPNimo's Avatar PVPNimo
Hey. My name is Arash And im one of the owners of NuggetMC. We made this server for the amazing community of Minecraft. It would be sad to see it die. So this is why we want you guys to join! You can also Buy Ranks, Perks, And Apply for Staff or the Youtube rank

IP:Nugget.Mcpro.Io
Version:1.8 to 1.12.2

RULES:

#1: No swearing
#2 No advertising another server or Discord server
#3: Any form of DDoS, Dox, harassment, blackmail, or extortion - including threatening of said actions (sarcastically or NOT) will result in a perma IP ban from the server.
#4: Hacked clients of any kind are not allowed on any network servers. Examples are, but not limited to - flying hacks, aimbot, kill aura, anti kb, etc. You will be banned instantly for any of these.
#5: Do not trick people into leaving to open up player slots, on doing so will result in a punishment!
#6: Be respectful to all players, staff, and administrators.
#7: Any type of impersonation of known players or staff will be dealt with punishments.
#8: Do not spam chat with nonsense. This includes spamming known + famous player names, random letters and words, repeating messages in a short time, etc.
#9: Be sportsmanlike in all chats. If you cannot be a good sport, do not type in chat.
#10: Don't hackusate people in public chat. You can report rule breakers ingame with /helpop [Message]
#11: Death threats or Suicide Encouragement such as "go kill yourself" or "drink bleach" will result in a severe punishment.
#12: Don't ask for staff, you can apply at the link at the bottom.
#13: Please obey our staff team, they are here to help.
We have made sure any staff members we pick are 100% fit for the job.
#14: Asking administrators to abuse their powers to benefit a player is against the rules and will result in severe punishment.

Note: We make the final judgement in all cases as what is and is not allowed on our network.
Arash
Level 1 : New Network