NustleCraft recruiting staff

Mr Nustle's Avatar Mr Nustle8/14/13 3:08 pm
1 emeralds 152 5
8/14/2013 6:35 pm
99darkmind99's Avatar 99darkmind99
Hello my name is Michael and im looking for staff.If you want to apply fill out following

Your Skype mandatory:

First name or nick name:

IGN:

Can you follow rules:

Are you 12+ ?:

Do you know alot about plugins:

Your building skillls 1/10:

give me a prime example when to ban someone :

Why should i pick you explain:

Thanks for your time P.S I will skype msg you if you make it
Mr Nustle
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/14/2013 6:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
99darkmind99
Your Skype: Darkmind9999

First name: Andrew

IGN: darkmind9999

Can you follow rules: Yes

Are you 12+ : Yes

Do you know a lot about plugins: Well, it depends on what the plugins are.

Your building skills 1-10: 6.5

Give me a prime example when to ban someone: I'd ban someone if they were griefing or XRaying, or if they were continuously being very disrespectful to staff and other players, after being told many times not to, I would temp-ban them for 10-20 minutes

Why should i pick you (explain): You should pick me because i am very mature and respectful, i am very serious but can also joke around sometimes, and i am very helpful and reliable.
08/14/2013 4:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
mir1781
Your Skype mandatory:miranda.rasch

First name or nick name: Miranda

IGN: nr6460

Can you follow rules: Most definitely

Are you 12+ ?: Yes

Do you know alot about plugins: I know about most plugins and even if I don't I can search up need to know things quickly. I am good with the commands that one needs to use. Coding and setting up commands are not my forte though.

Your building skillls 1/10: 5

give me a prime example when to ban someone : depending on the rules of the server, if a person goes around and destroys things that were not supposed to be destroyed (unless there was griefing) and did not stop and continued on to do things like be disrespectful i think that would be a good example to ban someone temporarily or forever. if someone was advertising or cheating and wouldn't stop after being told to they should be ban indefinitely .

Why should i pick you explain: I think you should pick me not because I have experience because no doubt everyone applying does, I think you should pick me because I can help out and play at the same time without abusing my power OR not doing anything (i.e. inactivity, not enforcing the rules etc.). Also I like servers and building with other people and/ or helping people out.
08/14/2013 3:55 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
nemssi12312
Your Skype mandatory: nemssi12312

First name or nick name: Confidential

IGN: nemssi

Can you follow rules: Yes, If I couldn't follow the rules I wouldn't be applying

Are you 12+ ?: Yes, I am over the age of 12

Do you know alot about plugins: Yes, I have setup many plugins before, I am a person that helps other people with plugins that they're having problems with. I am also a guy who configures any plugins, debugs them and other stuff

Your building skillls 1/10: 7

give me a prime example when to ban someone : Well, it depends on the rules you have for the server but heres a example, say you ban someone for such and such and they have a ALT account and they join the server to avoid there banning and do what they were doing before, all I would do is type /whois and if the IP is the same, I'll ban that person for avoiding there ban and IP ban them so they cannot do it again. Or a person is avoiding their mute such as using factions (/f desc) and they are using it to avoid there mute saying mean and crucial words to the staff, if this happens I would immediately temporary ban them for about 10 - 20 minutes for avoiding there mute, and if they come back doing the same thing, I would ban them.

Why should i pick you explain: You should make me because I am a well experienced person when it comes to administrating or moderating a server. When it comes to this type of event, I am the guy that you should pick because well, I am well experienced with it, I have owned a server before and I have ran it by my self, it became very popular with the last few weeks when I first got it but sadly I shut it down due to griefs, so I wanna prevent that from happening to yours. You should also pick me because if you have any plugin issues, I can help you with that also, I forgot to mention that when it comes to a admin abusing, I will tell them to stop, and if they keep abusing there powers, I'll take screenies and send it to you immediately.

Contact me at: nemssi12312 or nemssi@hotmail.com
08/14/2013 3:51 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
AznNinja_
Name: Cha

IGN: slipchimp

Can you follow rules: Of Course -_-

Are you 12+ ?: Yes 15 to be exact

Do you know alot about plugins: A little

Your building skillls 1/10: 9/10

give me a prime example when to ban someone : When someone is spamming or advertising i would mute them for 3 minutes and if they still stay on and started again i give him a warning #2 since the mute was the first warning and when he still does it ill do the ban, or if someone is disrespecting staff and keeps swearing and trying to kill them i would mute them, but if he still swears and do /helpop and keeps swearing on there then ill ban him for disrespecting staff.

Why should i pick you explain: You should pick me because ive been playing minecraft since BETA and been a staff on many servers. Also im good with permissions and nodes, you should also pick me because im a funny/outstanding kind of a guy who loves to talk to players and have fun playing survival with them. I used to own a server for about a year but i shut it down due to lack of donators we had about 40 slots and 23 players on everyday.

Contact Me At:

Email: yangcha5@gmail.com
08/14/2013 3:45 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Mr Nustle
bump*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome