-=NxenPvP=- Needs A Dev/Advertisers/GFX

Freshx's Avatar Freshx8/15/16 12:53 pm
1 emeralds 163 4
8/15/2016 3:20 pm
Freshx's Avatar Freshx
Pls add my skype- gottogofast.games we're a OP Factions and OP Prison both on 1.8!
Freshx
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/15/2016 3:20 pm
Freshx
Need Advertisers now!
08/15/2016 2:41 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
AnonThorHacker
Hello. My name is Leo, I am 15. I have been playing minecraft since January of 2009, and I started my own minecraft server a couple months later on a Dusky Windows 8 computer with a laggy cmd. I am experienced in HTML, XHTML, CSS, JS, Java, Objective C, C+, Currently learning C++ and Python. I am currently taking Honors Network Administration/Security Management. Going to school online over the computer for 5 hours a day over the summer helped a lot. I am very protective over your server if you choose me. Regular school starting back up tomorrow for me, I will guarantee you I will not be able to be super active. I believe I am extremely mature and easy to work with. I am extremely good with Java/Eclipse. As your Developer I will have to let you know that my mic is terrible. I will be chatting most of the time, and when I get a new mic I will be talking as much as I can. I know all the commands for Essentials[ All plugins in it ]. I am extremely good with locating my way around the config and know where things are in any kind of server. GroupManager, Pex, any group/permission managing plugin you can throw at me, I probably already know it's commands and what they do and how to config them. If you give me a plugin I don't know, Give me around a week, and I will tell you all the commands and what each part of them do. I am a experienced with JS very well as well. I know how and when to fix a problem. This will end my application/introduction. If you would like to interview/Hire me my skype is Hotlight1112 // Twitter is @AnonTh0r.
08/15/2016 2:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
DonkeyMonkeyFunky
hi
08/15/2016 2:19 pm
Freshx
anyone?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com