Oakleaf RPG | Ranger's Apprentice RPG Server

-[C4]-'s Avatar -[C4]-3/16/15 4:27 pm
11/6/2015 10:13 pm
Nighthawks18's Avatar Nighthawks18
Hi there, C4 here.

Oakleaf RPG

A unique medieval minecraft RPG experience.

The Project
I am aiming to make a Medieval RPG server, based off the Ranger's Apprentice series. It will feature a custom map, resourcepack(?), modpack, and much, much more.

How you can help.
No doubt this will be a large project, one that I will not be capable of doing myself. So I need you, the valued members on PMC, to help me create this dream of a server. Anyone who is familiar with the books will understand that this will be an amazing server.

I need builders, terraformers, staff, devs, modders and even artists. I may have missed a few there, so just say what you would like to apply for.

Application Form
Click to reveal
*IGN:
*Position applying for:
*Example of previous work:
What can you bring to this project:
How did you find this post:
*Necessary fields

About me:
I am a builder, who specializes in Medieval styles. I primarily use the resourcepack Conquest, and occasionally John Smith. I frequent the use of metadatas in my builds, as well as biomespecific textures. I am working on building small areas for inspiration, such as a Skandian town, or an Araluen Castle, maybe a Temujan camp.
Example of my work:
Not my best, but the only thing I have right now in terms of work. I could always make something else. Note: The work above was finished at a later stage, but was destroyed in the attack that ravand committed on DakrCraft.

I am a noob to WorldMachine however. And that is mainly why this post exists.
-[C4]-
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/06/2015 10:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Nighthawks18
Hey, I'm not sure if this server is still up and running, but if so I'd like to get the IP. If you need to apply to get onto this server, I'll see if I will join. Also, it didn't sound like it was still in the building stage, but I'm not that great of a builder fyi... Thanks,

~Nighthawks18
03/22/2015 11:21 am
-[C4]-
[quote*IGN: Killforpancakes

*Method of contact (preferably Skype): Skype: killforpancakes and my Kik is: S8GR54VL if you have an emergency in which I need to be on ASAP if at that time I am not on.

*Position applying for: Whatever you think suits me, I am well experienced in the ways of moderation and management, but can't really build that efficiently so I cannot be of much use in that aspect of the development of the server.

*Example of previous work: As I stated before I don't really have any experience building so I have nothing to show here.

What can you bring to this project: A dedicated mature but can also take a joke fellow gamer like the typical Minecraft player, as well as someone very experienced in moderating people and staff alike.

How did you find this post: Browsing the PMC server recruitment forum.[/quote]

Accepted.
PS, check my server post for the IP.
03/21/2015 8:21 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
KillForAPancake
*IGN: Killforpancakes

*Method of contact (preferably Skype): Skype: killforpancakes and my Kik is: S8GR54VL if you have an emergency in which I need to be on ASAP if at that time I am not on.

*Position applying for: Whatever you think suits me, I am well experienced in the ways of moderation and management, but can't really build that efficiently so I cannot be of much use in that aspect of the development of the server.

*Example of previous work: As I stated before I don't really have any experience building so I have nothing to show here.

What can you bring to this project: A dedicated mature but can also take a joke fellow gamer like the typical Minecraft player, as well as someone very experienced in moderating people and staff alike.

How did you find this post: Browsing the PMC server recruitment forum.
03/21/2015 5:35 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
Fabian636
I don't have the time to help atm, but I used to read a lot of those books, can I maybe have the ip?
03/17/2015 7:00 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
I will take any position you feel i am fit for
03/17/2015 2:57 am
-[C4]-
Creeperslayer675*IGN: Creeperslayer675
*Method of contact (preferably Skype): creeperslayer675
*Position applying for: Staff
*Example of previous work: I have been every rank and always fulfilled my job to the best of my abilities
What can you bring to this project: I am extremely familiar with the Rangers Apprentice series, i love it so much i have read all 1-12 many many times. So i can really make it feel like you are inside the book
How did you find this post: I noticed it here on PMC

Can you specify what you would want to apply for, Staff covers a lot of fields.
03/16/2015 6:27 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
*IGN: Creeperslayer675
*Method of contact (preferably Skype): creeperslayer675
*Position applying for: Staff
*Example of previous work: I have been every rank and always fulfilled my job to the best of my abilities
What can you bring to this project: I am extremely familiar with the Rangers Apprentice series, i love it so much i have read all 1-12 many many times. So i can really make it feel like you are inside the book
How did you find this post: I noticed it here on PMC
*Necessary fields
03/16/2015 6:02 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
AntoineOMEGA
So does that mean I get the position if I read the book. By the way my favorite building type is mid evil and castles, palaces and cool defense towers.
What is the IP
03/16/2015 6:06 pm
-[C4]-
Read the book, and I will consider it. You are young though.
03/16/2015 5:47 pm
AntoineOMEGA
Sorry I didn't know. I can read the book if you want and I can build mid evil really well. I can look up stuff you want built and get some good ideas.
03/16/2015 5:57 pm
-[C4]-
It really helps if you read it.
03/16/2015 5:43 pm
AntoineOMEGA
Yes a book.
03/16/2015 5:44 pm
-[C4]-
Banned from Forum Post.
03/16/2015 5:40 pm
AntoineOMEGA
Generalmonk
Email
Builder or something to do with command blocks or redstone.
I was moderator on a survival only server for about 1yr.
I can build midevil villages and castles, futuristic buildings, Greek buildings and temples, mob arenas, stores, parkour courses, I can build cool labatories, I think I can make moving ships with commands they would go slow but cool for some games.
I was on planet minecraft looking for a staff position to help out a server.
I can be on the server just about everyday.
03/16/2015 5:42 pm
-[C4]-
Do you know what Ranger's Apprentice is?
03/16/2015 5:18 pm
AntoineOMEGA
Generalmonk
Email
Builder or something to do with command blocks or redstone.
I have been moderator on one server.
I can make stores, parkour courses, mob arenas, kits, and a couple other cool things.
I just got on the server recruitment area and it was there.
03/16/2015 5:23 pm
-[C4]-
Denied. Sloppy application, very brief. Limited understanding of the project shown. Feel free to apply again.
03/16/2015 4:59 pm
-[C4]-
EDITED POST WITH INFO ABOUT ME.
03/16/2015 4:47 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
03/16/2015 5:01 pm
-[C4]-
Thanks, added some info about me.