Offical BioCraft Recruitment.

biorick's Avatar biorick8/16/13 7:36 am
1 emeralds 399 9
8/20/2013 10:32 am
Benyboy3000's Avatar Benyboy3000
Welcome, BioRick here to sending out a personnel invitation to possible Staff members on our community.
BioCraft is a large hub server that has been online since December of 2011. Our knowledge and Staff team make this server a wonderfull place to staff and play on.
We are targeting individuals in the age group of 16-24, with maturity that reflects their age.
We are looking for primary administrators on our Factions community, you my apply for our Creative community as well.

Our server listing is located on the front page of the TopList or here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/b ... its-ranks/

Requirements
Click to reveal
You must be a host of professional behavior.
You MUST have ample experience on prior servers. List them in your application.
You must have Teamspeak as a primary VOIP option.
You must be 15+. We are selecting individuals for an administrative position, so maturity counts as well.
You must be well adapted to Factions, PlotMe and SkyWorld depending on where you apply to.

Application format.

IGN:
Real First name.:
TimeZone:
Contact information[This can be sent in private]:
Previous work/Administrative positions.[with proof]:
About yourself:

Thanks, and best of luck to you. I will be replying to select users in the following days.
biorick
Level 1 : New Hero

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2013 10:32 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Caveman
Benyboy3000
Yup I sent some via PM.
08/20/2013 6:44 am
biorick
Thanks guys, recruitment status is still open if anyone else is interested.
Also, benyboy3000, Can you send me some contact information for you?
08/17/2013 1:20 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Caveman
Benyboy3000
IGN: Benyboy3000
Real First name.: Ben
TimeZone: Pacific, West USA
Contact information[This can be sent in private]: Private please.
Previous work/Administrative positions.[with proof]: Admin on skyblockislands, 100+ people at peak. Join at skyblockislands.net.
About yourself: I know a little java and a good amount of html. As you saw I am experienced with being a staff member as I have been an admin for awhile on skyblockislands. Sorry about the bad grammar and such. I am on my phone right now, about to get home.
08/17/2013 1:12 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
CyclonicCJ
Age: 13 ( I know that you are looking for 16+ but i can promise you i am MUCH more mature than the average 13 year old if you want proof you can ask around on my servers.)

I can vouch for this Although he is young, He has a professional demeanor and acts more mature than most people I know, If he didn't state his age you would never have guessed
08/16/2013 11:29 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
CyclonicCJ
IGN: CyclonicCJ, CJstyles(Alt account)
Real First name.: Cameron
Age: 13 ( I know that you are looking for 16+ but i can promise you i am MUCH more mature than the average 13 year old if you want proof you can ask around on my servers.)
TimeZone: EST
Contact information[This can be sent in private]: Skype: cjstyles412, I also use TS3 frequently for other servers i play
Previous work/Administrative positions.[with proof]: Owner, Co-Owner, and Admin on:
Block 36, IP: Pb6.us(Co-Owner)
PvP Legends, IP: Pb6.us:25555(Owner)
Project Beta 6 Zombie Apocalypse {Beta}, IP: Pb6.us:25575(Admin)
About yourself:
I have managed and administrated on about 10 Minecraft servers since i started in 1.2, I think? I am a private educated student that goes to one of the best schools in Pittsburgh(Not to sound too confident, just getting my message through). I am not a very experience programmer, but I can make a simple Minecraft plugin and I know \all of the basics of JavaScript. I am a very efficient administrator for Minecraft servers and I have been working with some very experienced admins for about a year now. I am very experienced with server consoles and configuring plugins as I have been doing so for 2 years.I am on the computer and on my Skype just about everyday so if you want to contact me it won't be hard at all. But in my spare time I mostly play guitar, Minecraft, of course, and I read ALOT of books =P. I think that it is best to be a jack of all trades in all subjects and reading is the key if you want to do it right. If there is anthing else you want to know just send me a message!

**Also I am currently learning the bukkit API with a friend (who just went on vacation) so I can make my plugins WAAAYYYY more complex than they are now.
08/16/2013 9:01 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
MrPooPoo
IGN:TheGarvinator
Real First name.:Fredrick [Fred]
TimeZone:EST
Contact information[This can be sent in private]:Skype: TheGarvinator
Previous work/Administrative positions.[with proof]: Owned my own server that shutdown due to host No proof, other than one screenshot I have of our spawn, but that is stored on my iPod.
About yourself: I love helping people, I am very active unless I have a soccer practice or game, and I am very friendly.
08/16/2013 8:15 am
Level 41 : Master Enderdragon
tom101_12
1. Your name: Tom
2. Your skype [keep private if you want, until I contact you ofc] ( required Im afraid ):tom.dickson5
3. Your age (Lying? Dont):15
4. Own-judged Maturity: When i owned my server all i did is set it up and build things.
5. Past experience: I used to have my own server then i gave it up i am now looking to help other people achieve the same goal as i did.
6. Do you have other staff positions elsewere at this moment?: No
7. What position you're applying for: I can apply for co-owner and builder because i am very experienced at setting everything up i can also build a lot of good things and i am also a good website developer i can do good websites i can also use Content management systems like Wordpress and Enjin.
8. In-game name: tom101_12
9. Approx. upcomming Time dedicated to the server, weekdays and weekends: everyday of the week
10. Why you?: because i am dedicated and i am good at what i like to do.
08/16/2013 8:53 am
biorick
We actually have an open spot for an enjin WebDev while we stick with Enjin to deploy our content to our players.[ Were currently working on a new website]
I also beileve our Creative Owner is looking for a Co-Owner.
I'll contact you tomorrow with my information for an interview.
Thanks man
08/16/2013 8:06 am
Level 26 : Expert Warrior
Awesome_Dante
IGN: Dant35tra5t
Real First name.: Richard
TimeZone: EST
Contact information[This can be sent in private]: Skype: ricky_schlick
Previous work/Administrative positions.[with proof]:
Owner and Hoster of three servers currently that i can prove
pb6.us (block36 smp)
pb6.us:25555 (PVPLEGENDS Factions)
pb6.us:25575 (Project Beta 6 Zombie Apocalypse {Beta})

I have managed and maintained over 30 servers since I started minecraft in 1.7.3
About yourself:
I am a former college student who went for computer and network engineering, I'm not a programmer, but I am a pretty damn good Admin, I know what I'm doing and I'm far from stupid, but I don't push my brains into other peoples mouths. I'm subtle about my knowledge and experience, I have skype, mumble, ts, and vent, so getting a hold of me isn't hard. I host my own servers as a preference because I like having 8GB of Ram on a server for practically free as I am on the computer anyway.
Im familiar with all control panels and Know my way around FTP clients and servers.
I also keep in contact with some plugin devs (they don't work for free though)
Other than that I play guitar in my spare time and Im currently job searching, wanna know more? just ask.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome