Offical Homestuck Fraction (Webcomic take-over!)

xXxKINKSHAMERxXx's Avatar xXxKINKSHAMERxXx6/30/12 3:28 pm
1 emeralds 880 5
1/20/2013 6:48 pm
Witch_of_Blood's Avatar Witch_of_Blood
When you get your search on for servers, have you struggled to see anything Homestuck-related on Minecraft? Don't get your worry on, because our particular server now has a Homestuck-only fraction. The only requirement is that you read Homestuck in all of Hussie's, webcomic glory.

The only rules are, as tempting as it is, you must NOT use all of our iron to make buckets/anything-related-to-any-pail-like-human-contraption.

And, since diamonds are valuable, make sure to take no more than half if you must use them.

Beyond that, though, joining gets you a free, Gamzee-styled recuperacoon of your color choice! If you want the recuperacoon of a different character, I can try to get my attempt on with it and see how it goes. :0)

Has anyone else noticed Karkat and Gamzee's recuperacoon are the color of their morial's blood?

Fraction Name: Anonymous
Leader: USSR_Soyuz_CCCP (Be the Communist ==>)

Server I.P: 176.31.239.138:25589

When to find us: Since I have a horrible habit of sleeping in, I'll probably be on (often) late afternoon (3 PM U.S. Central Time). I will set the regulars from our previous server as mods when I have the opportunity.

We have recently switched servers, hence, we may not be quite settled yet. We are currently building our hives and recuperacoons, so you will have to be patient.
xXxKINKSHAMERxXx
Level 24 : Expert Nerd