[ByteBuilds] Official Build Team Recruitment Thread!

TeamCraft-Robbie's Avatar TeamCraft-Robbie11/17/14 10:56 pm
1 emeralds 316 5
11/21/2014 3:06 pm
TeamCraft-Robbie's Avatar TeamCraft-Robbie
TheByteMc

[Background]
Hey guys, I'm Robbie, the owner of a new upcoming server known as 'The Byte Mc'. I am here today to organize a build team of elite Minecraft builders. Although the management will be layed-back and relaxed, i have goals for this to be accomplished in a professional and clean manner. Some of the things this build team will experience include.. commissions, build work for the Byte server, builds uploaded to Pmc, and various recordings for the channel.

-Any payed commissions goes straight to you guys, and I gain no benefit financially.

So, if you believe you are a dedicated talented and willing builder, please give this team a shot. I see a lot of opportunity in it.

Here are the build team positions and application forms:

------------------===========Manager===========------------------

-Manages the team to an extent in which i cannot
-Arranges commissions
-Manages recruitment

Click to reveal
-Why you believe you would be sufficient for this position:
-Experience with management and ownership:
-Country
-Builds (Imgur/Gyazo/Etc):

------------===========Youtube Manager===========------------

-Records various events that take place within this team such as: Speed builds / Competitions / Cinematics / Flythroughs / Etc
-Has sufficient equipment / Shaders / Has fast pc

Click to reveal
Equipment / Software:
Why you believe you are right for the job:
Experience / YouTube channel:

[b][color=#004000][center][size=150]------------------===========Builder===========-------------------[/size][/center][/b][/color]
[b]-Well, this is a build team, and you are the builder
-MUST have a high level of talent for building.
-Dedication
-Availability[/b]
[spoiler][b][color=#004080]Age:
Maturity (Explain):
Why you feel you would be right for the job:
Availability:
(Important)
Builds (More than 2 examples / (Imgur / Gyazo / Etc)):
Experience (Server you have worked on / Etc):
Build Type (Medieval / Fantasy / Modern / Etc):
[b]-May be asked for a trial build>[/b]

[b][color=#BF0000]If accepted, here is the list of benifits you would recieve:
-Ranks (Of course)
-Commission money
-Ability to work on a team of this scale
-Ability to develop a large youtube channel
-Recognition
-A build server[/color][/b]

[color=#BF0000][b]TheByteMc Twitter (Get news and updates):[/b][/color][url]twitter.com/TheByteMc[/url]

[b][Background behind the largest and most prioritized build] TheByteMc
Okay, The Byte Mc, is a dedicated open-world minecraft server gamemode, that is based upon the concept of mashing the games (Gta / Dayz / Runescape / and many Mc survival aspects) into a single Minecraft minigame. My point in saying this is the fact that the map this will be played on must be built, and we will be working on it together. The map will be primarily midieval based with the exception of a modern city. (Will further touch on this later o/c)[/b]

[b]
-If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask below.[/b]
TeamCraft-Robbie
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner