Official WW1 Minecraft server! (Builders and people needed)

Neuronetwork's Avatar Neuronetwork6/15/14 10:30 am
4/30/2017 12:08 pm
Neuronetwork's Avatar Neuronetwork
Thank you for reading this,

I love war games, however I have noticed that there isn't a WW1 server where you can fight along side with 50-100 others on your team. Well this is a post for help to create the 'Official WW1 Minecraft server'!

We will need:

- Builders (Will need to create good authentic battle fields)
- Staff (This will be sorted out later on in the server development)
- Plugin developer/s (Will need to create the plugin for the players to join and play matches)

The plugin: (For plugin developers)

This plugin must have a way for the player to click on a sign to join the match. When the player joins the match it sends them to a lobby/waiting room until the adequate amount of people have joined. It then sends them to the battlefield where there are multiple spawns which can be set up. There also must be a way to set an invisible boundary so the player can't walk off the battlefield. The aim of the game is to either capture a flag 3-5 times or territory control. Items such as grenades, landmines and mortars can be added later and can be purchased using real money to help run the server.

Alternative to the plugin:

It would be very interesting to see if we could make a decently large server with a map run on redstone, we could still make ranks etc with plugins however having the map run on redstone will be very interesting and new for players!

Builders:

If you wish to become one of the server builders, then you must fill out this application and add me on skype: bananaguy102

MC Name:
Amount of time your are ABLE to contribute building:
Do you work well with a team:
Does your computer lag with large scale maps? (These will be big maps):
Do you know much about ww1 trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience):

Thank you for reading this, if you are able to help with the plugin then there will be some money in it for you after the server is up and running.
Neuronetwork
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2017 12:08 pm
Neuronetwork
A server has been found, we are looking for a Java coder ASAP
04/20/2017 1:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LucaTPL
MC Name: LucaTPL
Amount of time your ABLE to contribute building : i don't know 1-5 hours a day?
Do you work well with a team: Yep i love cooperation (PS: i might be a bit bossy.)
Does your computer lag with large scale maps? i really don't know if i have 8 GB ram and a i don't know the rest but i think it will handle it #UBUNTURULES
Do you know much about WW1 trenches/battlefields? YEEEEEEEEES i love war builds and stuff and i know lots about it and i can just Google it
I really hope i'm not to late and i can start soon PS: send me a Skype request (Wobbyluca)
04/12/2017 8:33 pm
Neuronetwork
!bump
08/04/2016 10:07 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Cowboy
PsychoGuy141
When will we begin working on the server?
07/26/2016 8:46 am
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
4DEntity
MC Name: SnoreJoey

Amount of time your are ABLE to contribute building: About 4 hours+ a day.

Do you work well with a team: Depends who is leading

Does your computer lag with large scale maps? (These will be big maps): Nope

Do you know much about ww1 trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience): It's not hard to design and I am familiar with the German landscape.

I will add you to skype in a second.
07/26/2016 6:29 am
Neuronetwork
Bump!
06/23/2016 11:41 am
Neuronetwork
Bump!
03/21/2016 8:07 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Cowboy
PsychoGuy141
This better still be going on.

MC Name: Psycho_Guy141
Amount of time your able to contribute: 1-2 hours on weekday's, 2-5 on weekends
Do you work well with other's?: Yes i work extremely well with other people and enjoy working on thing's together.
Does your computer lag with large scale maps? (These will be big maps): It can handle it fine if i set my setting's to the right level's
Do you know much about WWI trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience): I know a lot about trench warfare and about WW1 in general.
Extra info: Im good at building but ive never run a server or built one before so this will be my first time, however i have built map's before that me and my friend's have played. Sorry but i don't have a skype.
02/15/2016 3:43 pm
Tempuran
MC Name: Tempuran

Amount of time your are ABLE to contribute building: I have a lot of free time although on week days I'll like to keep it after 5 EST, but besides that my schedule is flexible.

Do you work well with a team: Yeah, I'm an ambivert so I can do it alone or with people, although I look good people's company.

Does your computer lag with large scale maps? (These will be big maps): Most likely I might lag a bit, nothing too bad though.

Do you know much about WWI trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience): I love history and the Great War Era is one of my favorite, as well as Europe is one of my favorite places.
08/20/2015 3:13 pm
Neuronetwork
Bump!
08/19/2015 1:21 pm
Neuronetwork
Bump!
07/19/2015 11:11 pm
MaseBotGaming
Hope this is still going

MC Name: mase96988
Amount of time your are ABLE to contribute building: 2-5 hrs.
Do you work well with a team: Yes I can, if the team is communicating well I should be fine.
Does your computer lag with large scale maps? (These will be big maps): No, I have a good pc.
Do you know much about ww1 trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience): I research WW1 a lot and I have had family members who fought in WW1.
07/13/2015 11:22 pm
CrazyBG
MC Name: EPICONE24

Amount of time your are ABLE to contribute building: About 7 hours per day, minus days I am out doing something. I can live on Ramon.

Do you work well with a team: Depends on capabilities of team members.
EDIT: Based on social/building capabilities, depending on how they act. Also, I do not swear.

Does your computer lag with large scale maps? (These will be big maps): If it can run War Thunder, it can run anything. That's a yes. It's a high-performance gaming laptop.

Do you know much about ww1 trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience): I know most of the technical facts, like tanks, planes, etc.
EDIT: I know enough to build it pretty well. http://live.warthunder.com/uploads/a2/7 ... .42.12.png

EDIT: I do not have Skype or Team Speak.
10/18/2014 6:47 pm
SymphonicWar
MC Name: SymphonicWar
Amount of time your are ABLE to contribute building: Weekends up to 8 hours Fri - Sun
Do you work well with a team: Yes
Do you know much about ww1 trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience): I have always had a interest in WW1 combat and that type of warfare, I have study it to some degree.
09/29/2014 5:31 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
MC Name: 10Andrew
Amount of time your are ABLE to contribute building: 3-5 hours
Do you work well with a team: Yes, I can also help manage a build team.
Do you know much about ww1 trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience): Yes, I'm doing it for my GCSE. I've spent the last year learning it and I could even make authentic trenches.

BTW I've wanted a server like this for a while and I would love to help out on it. I could even post it to my youtube (normally get a few hundred views, sometimes about one and a half thousand)
09/29/2014 12:24 pm
Level 22 : Expert Ranger
SharpsterAll
Hope i'm not too late but no worries if I am. Just really want to join this project!

MC Name: Sharpster_
Amount of time your are ABLE to contribute building: 2-4 hours a day maximum
Do you work well with a team: Sure do, depending on the task I can work very well with others.
Does your computer lag with large scale maps? (These will be big maps): Not particularly
Do you know much about ww1 trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience): Yes, worked on a few replica maps for various servers including the flans server.

Hope I make it. Will send a request on skype.
06/17/2014 1:03 pm
Neuronetwork
Thank you all for helping out, I'll be looking forward to skyping you all
06/17/2014 12:40 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
iPryak
MC Name: Dr_AK
Amount of time your are ABLE to contribute building: Depends, weekdays, around 3-4, weekends and holidays, 5-7 hours
Do you work well with a team: yeah
Does your computer lag with large scale maps? (These will be big maps): Nope well Mine doesnt but I dont use it for gaming
Do you know much about ww1 trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience): yeah aha
06/17/2014 12:12 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pony
Fluttershyyy
MC Name: Flushay
Amount of time your are ABLE to contribute building: At a time? 3-4 hours.
Do you work well with a team: If they respect me and my style of building then yes
Does your computer lag with large scale maps? (These will be big maps): Never experienced any lag with maps before but depends of render distance
Do you know much about ww1 trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience): A bit yes
06/17/2014 11:53 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Robot
Mqxi
MC Name: MineQuestAgent

Amount of time your are ABLE to contribute building: 2-5 Hours a Day; Like usernamevalid said, I'll need Taco Bell.

Do you work well with a team: I work with teams all the time, including friends, and others that I meet online.

Does your computer lag with large scale maps? (These will be big maps): No, but I may experience lag depending on how many entities(Item Frames, Paintings, signs) there are.

Do you know much about WW1 trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience): Yeah, I used to be a total World War fanatic, I still know a lot, but I could use some touching up.
06/16/2014 12:47 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Architect
X_hunter33
Wish it wouldve been a WWII server :/
06/16/2014 12:29 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Kylan
what exactly makes your server official
06/16/2014 12:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
shasshen
MC Name: joelchan00
Amount of time your are ABLE to contribute building: 3-4 hours or maybe even more.
Do you work well with a team: yeah sure I love working in teams. They give me constructive criticism (:
Does your computer lag with large scale maps? (These will be big maps): No it does not.
Do you know much about ww1 trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience): Not a lot but I have a rough idea.

Thank you and Please PM me if i get accepted (:
06/16/2014 12:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kraftawi
MC Name: Kraftawi / 132wet

Amount of time your are ABLE to contribute building: 5-6 Hours if needed.

Do you work well with a team: Yes, i'm also a Respectful Player. And i don't swear alot

Does your computer lag with large scale maps? (These will be big maps): My computer (for me) is i think the best computer in the world, i have NEVER experienced LAGG in Minecraft, EVER!

Do you know much about ww1 trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience): Yes, i love HISTORY.

My real name is Daniel. And i'm 16 Years old.
06/16/2014 11:26 am
Neuronetwork
Bump!
06/15/2014 11:17 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
usernamevalid
MC Name: usernamevalid

Amount of time your are ABLE to contribute building: Hours on end, maybe 3-4 hours, but I'll need Taco Bell. (For snackin')

Do you work well with a team: If they can respect the reasoning behind my style of building, I'm fine with it.

Does your computer lag with large scale maps? (These will be big maps): I'm not sure, but I do know that I have played on large-scale maps and it ran fine. It depends what I set my render distance to.

Do you know much about ww1 trenches/battlefields? (Always good to improve the experience): I haven't looked up WWI battlefields recently, but I'm always willing to.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome