=-OmegaRaids-=New Server=-Looking for Pro Staff/Builders

MossMode's Avatar MossMode6/27/16 3:46 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k 98
7/4/2016 8:05 pm
-Baron's Avatar -Baron
Hey guys!
Looking for a server to be staff on or have a great time playing factions?
Well here is the perfect place!
Server is up and working! 1.9.2!
Currently going strong with 6-30 players on regularly! Need help though!
Snicky's server is looking for great active staff and players to come out and help grow our already growing community of players.
IP: omegaraids.mcph.co
Make sure you try out the server before you apply. We really want to know you before you blindly apply and spend hours a day (Hopefully) helping us without knowing our rules, how our server works, and what you need to do.
Gamemodes

Survival
Op Factions
Mcmmo
Donor Ranks
Shop
Raiding
Mob Arena

If you would like to be staff read the applications below

Make sure you read all the stuff above before doing so
Info Box
Click to reveal
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Players on regularly: 7-10 During weekdays
Memory: 2048 MB
Plan: $30 Plan on minecraftprohosting.com
Owner: snickyboy
Ip: omegaraids.mcph.co
What server type is this: Op Factions mostly
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trainee
Click to reveal
Experience as an mod:
How active are you a day: (Hours)
Why do you want to be staff
Maturity on a scale of 1/10:
Faction Experience:
What are the main 3 commands on factions: (Example /(something)

Admin
Click to reveal
Experience as an admin:
Why do you want to be an admin?
Maturity on a scale of 1/5
Faction Experience:
What are 10 commands on factions:
Describe what plugins are:
Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex:

Click to reveal
Ign:
Why do you want to be a mod:
Maturity on a scale of 1/5:
How would you deal with a hacker:
How would you deal with a spammer:
How many warnings do you give a hacker:
Why do you want to be staff on this server:
Leadership skills:
Experience:
Owners name:
Activeness: 1/10 scale

Head-Admin
Click to reveal
Ign:
Experience as an admin:
Why do you want to be an admin?
Faction Experience:
Describe what plugins are:
Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex:
Why do you feel the need to skip admin and go straight to head-admin:
Who's the owner of the server:
Leaderships skill 1/10:
3 servers you have been admin on:
Have you ever lead any team?

Builder Application will be given in game!
MossMode
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/04/2016 8:05 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard
-Baron
Please avoid bumping your thread within the 24 hour rule.

Locked for excessive bumping.
07/03/2016 11:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
lolhunters2001

Ign: Outcast_Follower

Why do you want to be a mod: I have always enjoyed being a mod, and it has became the only staff position I do anymore.

Maturity on a scale of 1/5: 4/5 I get a little tempered and I say 4 is cause' I tend to be the comedic guy

How would you deal with a hacker: 24 hour ban [1st offence] 1 week ban [2nd offence] perm ban of user, and all alts [3rd offence]

How would you deal with a spammer: 3 warning then a kick if they continue mure for 1 day.

How many warnings do you give a hacker: if temp bans count as warning 2 if not 0.

Why do you want to be staff on this server: It seems like a nice server we aren't gonna have any anonymous wanna be's the first 5 minutes (I hope not) so I have time to get ready for that type of stuff

Leadership skills: Errm not sure what you mean by this one, here's what I pick up. I will be the one brave enough to step up confront a hacker, ban a hacker, and I tend not to get like best friend with the staff as one of them ended up hacking on a server and we were best buds and it pained me to ban him

Experience: Cubed Craft (not cube craft) I was a mod there, and it was fairly large.

Owners name: If it IGN snickyboy

Activeness: 1/10 scale 8
07/04/2016 3:33 pm
MossMode
Discussing
07/03/2016 10:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Trigen_

Ign: GalaxyDude18

Experience as an admin: I recently became a Admin on this semi-popular server named VoidMC. Unfortunately I got demoted for age reasons. I was a co-owner on this unpopular server named MassiveMC. I didn't get co-owner because I was the owner's friend, I applied for helper and eventually got promoted. I had full access to console, but I never used it for unfair advantages, I mainly used it for downloading plugins and editing their config file. I was a Adminfor this server named MineMen. It has shut down now. I got demoted because the owner decided to not continue the server and just quit it all.

How active are you a day: (Hours) 5-6

Why do you want to be an admin? I would love to be an admin for your server. I have read everything that you have stated in this post. I will support you for every decision you make with this server. I am very skilled with plugins, moderating the chat, keeping players safe whilst having fun and sticking by the rules. I would make this place safe, I will NEVER abuse my powers.. not even for the world. I will be enthusiastic to help out anyone on this server no matter if they are staff, non donators, donators and everyone! I have grown up around technology and I am sure to help out with installing plugins of all sorts. I have been playing minecraft ever since I was in year 2 (2012). I will never abuse my powers, give OP ranks to any player or grief this server in anyway.

: 4.5 I can be a little bit immature

Faction Experience
: I have played Factions on CosmicPvP TheArchon and FadeCloud

What are 10 commands on factions: /f create /f claim /f mod /f admin /f who /f join /f leave /f c f,a,t /f power /f who

Describe what plugins are: a plugin is a modification that adds additional functionality to the game

Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex: yes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if a don’t get accepted as an Admin I would like to apply for mod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you want to be a mod: exactly the same as ‘Why do you want to be an admin?’

Maturity on a scale of 1/5: exactly the same as ‘Maturity on a scale of 1/5 (In admin)’

How would you deal with a hacker: it all depends on how you want us to deal with them If you want us to ban the straight away ill ban them if you want us to temp them then if they do it again ban them if you want to just give them a warning the temp ban then ban

How would you with a spammer: warn them 3 times then /mute them for 30-60 mins

How many warnings do you give a hacker: I normally give them one but again it depends
what you want to do

Why do you want to be staff on this server: I don’t know why your asking this question again because its kind of the same as ‘Why do you want to be a mod’ but ill answer it. I would like to be staff on your server because ive been looking for a good serve to be staff on and I think this is the right one

Leadership skills: I am capt for my sports team they all listen to me if they don’t listen I normally get angry and make them do it

Experience: exactaly the same a ‘Experience as an admin’

Owners name: Snickyboy

Activeness: 1/10 scale since I can onlt be on for about 5-6 hours a day I would say about a 7/10
07/04/2016 4:31 pm
MossMode
07/04/2016 4:28 pm
MossMode
07/03/2016 9:05 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
Filip96
Ign: OldGramps
Experience as an admin: Since the beginning of minecraft i have been running servers
How active are you a day: (Hours) 14 hours
Why do you want to be an admin? because im super smart
Maturity on a scale of 1/5 5/5
Faction Experience: 5/5
What are 10 commands on factions: /f create /f leave /f disband /f status /f map /f claim /f lol /f people /f on /f here /f are /f really /f desperate
Describe what plugins are: additional packs of java code changing the game (to some degree) on a spigot/craftbukkit/paperspigot server
Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex: yes
Why do you feel the need to skip admin and go straight to head-admin: because i have alot of experiance
Who's the owner of the server: Some scumbag lowlife who is stupid enough to hire people off pmc
Leaderships skill 1/10: 10/10
3 servers you have been admin on: PMC server, MinePlex, Hypixle
Have you ever lead any team? yeah i lead the mojang team for 3 years
07/04/2016 6:16 pm
MossMode
Join in game please
07/03/2016 8:52 pm
MossMode
If you're wondering if I have read them all. I have and we will get back to everyone TOMORROW
07/03/2016 2:33 pm
iiDogii
Ign: iiDogii

Why do you want to be a mod: I want to be mod because I love being able to help people and being the one they come to if they have a problem. In every day life I love to help also, I think the more I help the better person I am. I would also like to be mod to bring the server to its full potential. Even though I am 11 I am very hard working and have a lot of skill.

Maturity on a scale of 1/5: 4/5

How would you deal with a hacker: I would give them 1 warning, It will be a temp-ban of a day, Once that day is over if they come back and they still are hacking they will get a full, Forever Ban.

How would you deal with a spammer: First, I would kick them, with a warning saying: Spamming is not allowed on this server! Then, if they come back I will give them a temp-ban of 1 day. And if they still come back after that day spamming they will get a forever ban.

How many warnings do you give a hacker: I will give a hacker 1 warning, I will keep an eye over them to make sure they don't do it anymore.

Why do you want to be staff on this server: I have been on this server for about 5-6 days, and in my short amount of time, I absolutely love the staff team and our community, It would be great if I could be a part of the staff that helps grow the server, and I can say, I helped this server get to where it is! I will put my hardest work into anything the staff might need. It would be a pleasure working with you!

Leadership skills: I love to help, I can Build, I can show people how to do things like Commands, Builds, Grinders etc.

Experience:I have been staff on many different servers, The main reason I am no longer staff on those servers is due to lack of player base and server Donations.

Owners name: snickyboy

Activeness: 1/10 scale: 8/10
07/03/2016 8:03 pm
MossMode
Discussing
07/03/2016 8:00 am
tokoyamii
Thank you for discussing my application i am very thankful
07/03/2016 2:01 pm
MossMode
No problem! We will get back to you! THere is just so many applications!
07/02/2016 11:17 pm
TheSpo_OkyCreeper
Ign:CoolCatVas
Why do you want to be a mod: It would be a nice experience to moderate a server. I have always appreciated what the mods do for the community when there is a hacker.
Maturity on a scale of 1/5: 4.5
How would you deal with a hacker: It depends on the hack, if its kill aura I would tell ban him after telling him that he may get a second chance if there is a appeal form. If it is something such as chest steal, I would give him one warning before bringing down the ban hammer.
How would you deal with a spammer: I would give a total of 3 warnings and then on the third warning I would mute him.
How many warnings do you give a hacker: None or two depending on the hack. Some minecrafters may not realize some things are a hack. Kill aura is a obvious hack and deserves no warnings.
Why do you want to be staff on this server:I love seeing new servers but get upset when they fail maybe if more people help, the more the server will grow!
Leadership skills: I have decent leadership skills and people tend to come to me. They do not fear me as a dictator, I show this when I play on faction servers.
Experience: I have modded for my friends server before and know how to handle hackers and I know all exploits most commonly used by script kiddies.
Owners name: snickyboy
Activeness: 8/10 scale
07/03/2016 3:44 pm
MossMode
Discussing
07/02/2016 10:41 pm
chace8520
Administrator Application

Ign: chace8520
Experience as an admin:I have been in the Administrator position or higher on multiple servers that have had over 50 players on at any given time. I'm very knowledgeable of server rules and how to make the server A more welcoming and enjoyable environment.
How active are you a day: (Hours): Over 7 hours per day
Why do you want to be an admin?: There are many reasons to why I want to be an admin on this server. I feel that i could make the server a better place, I would do this by being able to "overwatch" for hackers that could be using any variety of hacks from KillAura to X-Ray. I have had just over a year and a half of practice in seeking out hackers and file checking them. When I play minecraft I am very active in chat so i would be able to make the server a more welcoming environment for players. I will do everything in my power to play my part in making this server continuously better than it previously was. I believe this server has lots of potential to be one of the best factions servers out there and I hope to be a part of it.
Maturity on a scale of 1/5: I would say 4.5 to 5
Faction Experience: I have been playing factions on minecraft for as long as I can remember. I am a very skilled base builder and cannoner. I am very aware of the rules when it come to being a staff member on a factions server, like that i should never TP a player inside another faction's base.
1./f create
2. /f desc
3. /f map
4. /f invite
5. /f admin
6. /f claim
7. /f unclaim
8. /f autoclaim <toggle>
9. /f disband
10. /f sethome
Describe what plugins are: A "Plugin" is something in minecraft that can change certain aspects of the game, weather that be in-game or in code.
Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex: Yes. Manuadd, Mangaddi, pex groups list, pex group <group> prefix [newprefix], pex group <group> suffix [newsuffix], pex group <group> create [parents] (Quite knowledgeable of both plugins).
07/02/2016 9:51 pm
DarkToxic
Trainee

IGN: DarkToxic46

Experience as an mod: I have been moderator on 5 servers, and 3 of them were factions. I also have been owner, admin and other ranks on servers where I mainly just moderated chat and the server.

How active are you a day: I could be on 5 or so hours on a normal weekday and if something is going on I would still be able to get 1 to 3 hours on.
Why do you want to be staff I have been bored of just playing MineCraft ever since I hosted and made my own server a few years ago I have wished to be a part of something bigger and get more time and experience as staff.

Maturity on a scale of 1/10: 7

Faction Experience: I did a Youtube series on a faction server for a couple months and have recently started another. Plus I occasionally jump on random factions servers with my friends.

What are the main 3 commands on factions: /f create, /f invite, /f claim
Not exactly sure what version of factions you use but I know the commands for all of them. (Also obviously /spawn, /kit, and /warp.
07/02/2016 9:18 pm
MossMode
07/02/2016 6:12 pm
tokoyamii
IGN: Bigclaws11123
Experience as an mod: ive been mod on 4 other servers and on 1 i ranked up to head admin sadly the server shut down because of lack of donations
How active are you a day: any time in the afternoon or early in the morning
Why do you want to be staff
I want to be staff because of the cool community on this server and how sorted it is and i am also good at solving problems
Maturity on a scale of 1/10: 9.5 / 10
Faction Experience:
What are the main 3 commands on factions: /f / f home /f join
07/02/2016 8:32 pm
MossMode
Discussing!
07/02/2016 6:08 pm
ReStartz
another bump
07/02/2016 6:08 pm
ReStartz
bump
07/02/2016 5:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Ign: IAmSlappy

Why do you want to be a mod: I always loved to help see small community grow into something more than just a small server. And I believe this server has this potential. I would love to become a mod so I can help this server grow into something that can become more than just a tiny factions server. I have been playing Minecraft since late 2012 so I am experienced in this game. I am also experience with moderating/running a server, so I am experience and do not need training.

Maturity on a scale of 1/5: I believe I can be very mature at times. But I can not rate myself. This is something for you to decide when/if we talk.

How would you deal with a hacker:[/b] There is no excuse for someone to be hacking on a professional server. Depending on the hacks I would give him a 1 week ban and if he continues I would ban him for a month and contact a higher-up.

How would you deal with a spammer: A temporary 10 minute mute. If the spamming continues I will then mute him for an hour. If it continues then I would permanently mute him and contact a higher-up.

How many warnings do you give a hacker: 0. I don't believe a hacker should be given any chances as he knows what hes doing is wrong but continues to do it anyways.

Why do you want to be staff on this server: Isn't this the same question as "Why do you want to be a mod"? if not ill be glad to answer.

Leadership skills: I have many skills that can help with leading a certain plan/task. For example, I am great when it comes to strategic thinking. I know what to do in certain situations at an event when no higher-authority is available at the time. I also have great communication skills when needed. I do have TeamSpeak and Skype so I am always free to talk there.

Experience: I have been playing Minecraft since late 2012. I've had a lot of experience moderating a server and also running a server myself. I am currently a admin on a server that is new and will be out to the public soon! Don't worry though, I have so much time on my hands I can moderate two servers at once

Activeness: 1/10 scale I have all the free-time in the world. So I would guess a 10.
07/02/2016 9:34 pm
MossMode
Discussing
07/02/2016 5:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Threatz_
Hey, i don't want to be a pain im just wondering if you missed mine or what not if you could get back to me that would be great. Thanks have a great day!

p.s my app is on page 5 at the bottom
07/03/2016 8:15 pm
MossMode
Yeah sorry man so many application to look over. I'll get to yours soon.
07/03/2016 9:53 pm
Threatz_
Okay
07/02/2016 4:04 pm
MossMode
Lol thanks for the bumps skattish
07/02/2016 2:49 pm
CowMan3
Join the server guys! omegaraids.mcph.co
07/02/2016 2:36 pm
Ge Raf
bump bumpity bump bummmmmp bump!
07/02/2016 2:34 pm
CowMan3
Bump!
07/02/2016 1:12 pm
CowMan3
People join! The DP at 18 people will be OP!
07/02/2016 12:31 pm
CowMan3
Bump! DP at 18 people! Ip is omegaraids.mcph.co
07/02/2016 12:18 pm
CowMan3
Also DP at 18 people! Come join now! IP is omegaraids.mcph.co
07/02/2016 12:15 pm
CowMan3
Bump!
07/02/2016 11:38 am
CowMan3
Bump!
07/01/2016 10:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Jakee___
Ign: JakeePlays_Mc
Experience as an admin: i have been an admin on many servers, including Phanaticmc.com, woodycraft.net and a recently shut down server called MCMega Factions. I am very advanced with plugin use and commands in game.
How active are you a day: (Hours) 4-7
Why do you want to be an admin? i think i can really help your server and i think it has a lot of potential that is yet to be released. i have developed and owned my own server that was recently shut down due to technical difficulties and other problems. i will dedicate time and effort to complete every task i am set.
Maturity on a scale of 1/5: 4/5
Faction Experience: i ran my own faction server using the Plugin eFactions (Most common faction Plugin.
What are 10 commands on factions: /f create, /f desc, /f claim auto, /f money d , /f home, /home, /f sethome, /f help, /f claim one, /f unclaim all.
Describe what plugins are: plugins are a resource that help you use certain commands and different features that arent in normal minecraft. they can be used in servers to create a strong server.
Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex: sure do (Better with Groupmanager).
Why do you feel the need to skip admin and go straight to head-admin: i think i have the leadership, time and effort to be one of the best HEad-Admins youll ever find. i am willing to try new things and will get along with most people. i know when to be serious and when to joke around.
Who's the owner of the server: MossMode
Leaderships skill 1/10: 9.5/10
3 servers you have been admin on: PhanaticMc,woodycraft and McMegaFactions
Have you ever lead any team? YEs i owned McMEgaFactions which was a great experience and i can bring it to ur server. phanatic and woodycraft are big servers so i am quite experienced in that admin field.

Thanks for reading Please skype me result - Skype name - Jake eeeee
07/02/2016 4:08 pm
MossMode
By any chance can you come in game and talk to me and snicky? Thanks!
07/01/2016 6:26 pm
MythicBubble
Ign:MythicBubble

Why do you want to be a mod: The Reason I want to be a mod because I have life experience. I know how to deal with people who hack, cry, wine or just be plain annoying

Maturity on a scale of 1/5: id say a 4.8

How would you deal with a hacker: Well I would first ban them for 3-8 days, and if they do it again I Would permanently ban them.

How would you deal with a spammer: you mute him for 10-30 minutes

How many warnings do you give a hacker: just 1

Why do you want to be staff on this server: because when I saw your post I saw the opportunity to be part of something important

Leadership skills: On mcpe I led my faction team to victory during raids. and when I play paintball I come up with good ideas and traps. People say I'm a natural leader

Experience: Ive played minecraft for years and I know how it works

Activeness: 1/10 scale ------> it woukld be 8/10 scale because on Thursdays and Saturdays its kind of busy
07/02/2016 4:43 pm
MossMode
Discussing
07/01/2016 6:06 pm
ReStartz
another bump
07/01/2016 6:06 pm
ReStartz
bump
07/01/2016 4:59 pm
CowMan3
Bump!
07/01/2016 4:38 pm
MossMode
bamp
07/01/2016 3:34 pm
Threatz_
Head-Admin

Ign: YeaSoiTried

Experience as an admin: I have so much i have been admin/head admin on like 30 servers 75% of those servers got a player base donations and went through the roof and then when everything was going good the owners just shut down the server and left the internet world without saying a word..

How active are you a day: (Hours) 5-7 or more.

Why do you want to be an admin? Cause i can help out people in worse situations and i have the experience and i want to help out other staff in-case they don't know what to do in a situations to make them better etc.

Maturity on a scale of 1/5 4- I take things serious when in this role but i like to have fun also because being to serious would make people feel like there in a prison or some sort.

Faction Experience: A lot i have played factions for around 3 years now been staff on a lot of faction servers and i know every command there is to offer in factions even when there are add ons.

/f the factions base command
/f l,list [page=1] list all factions
/f f,faction [faction=you] show faction information
/f p,player [player=you] show player information
/f join <faction> [player=you] join faction
/f leave leave your faction
/f home [faction=you] teleport to faction home
/f map [on/off=once] show territory map
/f s,status [page=1] [faction=you] see faction member power and online activity
/f perm set [perm=all] [relation=read] [yes/no=read] change faction permissions

Describe what plugins are: A plugin is something for a Minecraft server to change certain aspects, whether in-game or in the code.

Do you know the basic commands for both GroupManager and Pex: Yes i do very much experience in it.

Why do you feel the need to skip admin and go straight to head-admin: Because im very skilled and i know what to do in every situation and if i don't have the tools to do what i should do then i will tell you to give them to me or if you wont then i will tell you over skype what is going on so you can do it and if you don't know what to do then i will guide you through it and im very trust worthy.

Who's the owner of the server: Snickyboy.

Leaderships skill 1/10: 9 im a good leader but not the very best i know how to lead a team and everything.

3 servers you have been admin on: Aiota, Warlock, Crimsonland and a lot more.

Have you ever lead any team? Yes i have lead a build team, and a staff team (The whole staff team), And much more like football etc.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed my application for head-admin. Have a great day.
07/01/2016 3:25 pm
MossMode
dp at 16 players 12 players on
07/01/2016 2:31 pm
CowMan3
Bump
07/01/2016 2:13 pm
Derp124
Bump