Oneirophilia Build Team

Tarvali's Avatar Tarvali4/25/15 8:16 am
1 emeralds 270 9
5/18/2015 12:51 am
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx's Avatar xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Hello everyone, I am Tarvali, head builder of the Oneirophilia build team and I am proud to announce that we are seeking applicants now to come and be apart of the team as I can't do 5+ maps alone anymore (and the list gets longer each day). We build in many styles and looking for all types of people.

The Benefits
  • Prefix
  • Creative mode while building
  • Learn how to build better from each other and myself
  • Having tons of fun in secret!!!

Rules of Applying:
  • No asking about your application on the server or elsewhere! It will result in automatic denial...
  • Must be over 13 years old unless you are at the same level or better than me
  • Be mature...
  • Abusing powers will lead to demotion immediately

The Application
In-Game Name:
Age(13+):
Past Building Experiences:
Examples of your builds (must show your IGN, video, pictures, and PMC submissions acceptable):
Area of building you are most comfortable doing (interior, exterior, style, etc)
Why you are suitable for the Oneirophilia build team (impress the audience):
Tarvali
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/18/2015 12:51 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Prefix
Creative mode while building
Learn how to build better from each other and myself
Having tons of fun in secret!!!

Sounds reaaally wrong
05/17/2015 2:33 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pony
Magicalness
Bump
05/06/2015 12:20 pm
Tarvali
If you want to check out the server it is mc.oneirophilia.com. Hope to see you there and hope to see more applications!
04/30/2015 5:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheMasterBuilder
Hello, I am interested in applying for a builder rank for this team. Just a note ahead of time, I do not currently have a microphone so I may not Skype with you, sorry!

In game name: (I will tell you if I am accepted)
Past experiences: I have built many maps, spawns, hubs, castles (detailed), and many other custom objects and structures.
Examples of my builds: I have one impressive build that I could show you on a server, but the server is currently suspended for no apparent reason, but will hopefully be back up soon.
Area(s) most comfortable building in: I am a rather impressive builder when I build projects, but I am good at terraforming, interior/exterior, and structures themselves. I show tons of detail that is not just random lines for no reason, but rather impressive if I say so myself.
Why do you think you're suitable for the Oneirophilia build team: I believe that I am suitable for this team in particular because I am a great all around builder (As said by many people) and I am rather active although I play for 2 sports teams, which may affect my time on, but not too much. Other than that, I believe I can lead this team to the top of the charts, and show off my skills to people all around minecraft, and will become a great asset to this building team.

Sincerely,
Bryan

P.S. My Skype is bryan.madewell if you wanted to message me on there instead. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed my application!
04/30/2015 3:45 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
And of course the photos are zoomed in...
04/30/2015 3:45 pm
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
In-Game Name:VirtualRiots

Age(13+):14

Past Building Experiences:I own a server and I've built many things on there and other servers I was admin/mod etc on, I also made a Survival Games map (it was crappy cause I was like 12)

Examples of your builds (must show your IGN, video, pictures, and PMC submissions acceptable):I've made some things on my PMC profile but, they suck and are nothing compared to what I can do now, I have about 1-2 photos that aren't the best I can do, if you want I can show you in-game (if photos come out blurry let me know and i'll Skype them too you, or something)

Area of building you are most comfortable doing (interior, exterior, style, etc) I wouldn't even know, I guess interior and exterior, maybe some style.

Why you are suitable for the Oneirophilia build team (impress the audience):Well, I'm looking to get more experience as a builder and frankly I could be a lot better, I wouldn't mind helping out cause I have a lot of time on my hands now cause my server's dying. I also just like building, I mean why build if you don't like it? it's like saying a car isn't meant to drive, in this case I'd be a Pagani Zonda
04/30/2015 12:42 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco
Xx_ElfphieMC_xX
In-Game Name: X_MyNameIsJeff_X
Age(13+):Well im only 12 but my birthday is in 2 weeks(11th May)
Past Building Experiences: Well I've been part of a buildteam myself, and we built a few spawns together before we broke up
Examples of your builds (must show your IGN, video, pictures, and PMC submissions acceptable): I've got a new pc so I cant show any pics, but I can show u something if u have a server
Area of building you are most comfortable doing (interior, exterior, style, etc) Im good at detail,exterior and terraforming, but ill take any job thrown at me
Why you are suitable for the Oneirophilia build team (impress the audience): Well as im only 12 I think im a pretty talented minecrafter compared to the players which are older than me and have tons of experience(I started in 1.3.2) Im a quick builder, I could finish a detailed,medium-sized spawn in about 2-3 hours. I don't know what else to say so yeah, I hope to be working with you in the near future

P.S I have Autism and ADHD so I need to take short breaks every hour or so
04/30/2015 2:41 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pony
Magicalness
Come in-game and show off your builds!
04/30/2015 12:27 pm
Tarvali
We are still hunting for awesome builders and we know that you are out there!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome