-=DUMB OWNER NEEDS SMART STAFF=-

Explicint's Avatar Explicint12/18/13 5:40 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 67
1/29/2014 5:06 pm
Explicint's Avatar Explicint
Hello,
If this text is green, I'm currently accepting applicaitons
I'm Jack. The Founder of Explicint. I'm going to be a Plugin Manager, so I'm in need of these ranks;

Chat-Moderator
Click to reveal
Moderates the chat/Welcomes new players. [0/5]

Click to reveal
Helps the Chat-Moderator, builds things, etc. [0/5]

Administer
Click to reveal
Helps the Moderator, Fix's bugs. [2/5]

Builder
Click to reveal
It's all in the title. Builds things. [0/∞]

READ THIS BEFORE APPLYING
If you would like to apply for any of these ranks, please consider applying for one. Please only apply if you would like to be a staff member. Don't ask me to read your application, as I'll have time to do it. Please come on the 90 slot no lag server when you've applied. Please, take time in your applications, as I don't need my time wasted reading lousy applications.
Note: Don't copy any of the brackets, as they're guide lines for your application.

Application Format:

Skype Name (If you don't want to share this, please add me beanboy303):

Staff Position You're applying for (Don't say Admin or mod. Pick the fucking rank you're applying for. You're not applying for 2 ranks with 1 application):

Will you get players to play on the server?:

Your experience being a staff member:

Maturity level (1-10, how mature are you?):

How will you handle rule breakers?:

How will you treat new players (Will you welcome them?):

Which coding languages can you code? (You don't need to code for most ranks):

How many hours can you be on the server/day (On school days):

What skills do you have? (Building, Chat-Moderating, etc):

All of my information:

beanboy303

Server IP:
Click to reveal
162.216.97.2:25733
No lag, 3.5GB.
72 slots.
Explicint
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/29/2014 5:06 pm
Explicint
oh ok.
01/12/2014 11:35 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MagicalEntity
You didn't reply to me before so I repeated my application
01/12/2014 11:30 pm
MagicalEntity

IGN:magicman40

Real First Name: Owen

Skype Name:mcmagicman40 I have added you

Staff Position You're applying for : Owner

Will you get players to play on the server?: Yes i will get some definitely

Your experience being a staff member: Well i own my own Server it used to be public but then it got a major grief. and i also had to get a crappier computer and its private I have also been admin on 1 server mod on 2

Maturity level (1-10, how mature are you?): 10

How will you handle rule breakers?:I will treat them with the respect they deserve and jail ban or mute them

How will you treat new players (Will you welcome them?):Yes i will greet them show them the ropes answer any questions asked

Which coding languages can you code? (You don't need to code for most ranks):I have next to no coding knowledge but i can config most plugins

How many hours can you be on the server/day (On school days): about 2-3 hours most days

What skills do you have? (Building, Chat-Moderating, etc): I have built my servers spawns a few times i built an Anchient chinese theme park and as i said i have my own server so i am fairly good at All round everything I have great knowledge with loads of plugins and if i do not know about it i will research about it.

Regards magicman40
01/07/2014 10:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
UltimateAero
In Game Name: Aero243

Skype Name:

Staff Position You're applying for: Chat Moderator

Will you get players to play on the server?: Yes, I have several friends who play frequently and could advertise if needed.

Your experience being a staff member: I have been mod on some creative servers before, and do not abuse powers to my own personal gain. My brother has put up 2 or 3 servers which attracted a good amount of people, and i have been staff on those.

Maturity level: About an 8, I do like to joke around a bit, but i can control it.

How will you handle rule breakers?: As a Chat Moderator, i could give warnings to players, and if they don't listen i could kick them, report them, Mute them, or temp-ban them. (Depending on Chat Mod's power)

How will you treat new players: I will welcome new players who join, and encourage them to join and create Factions to be a part of the server.

Which coding languages can you code?: I don't really know how to code. I just know how to play a Starwars movie in terminal for Macbook, and CMD.
How many hours can you be on the server/day: probably 4 at most, I live in the Eastern Standard Timezone, in the U.S.

What skills do you have? : I do like to build but i wouldn't say i'm the very best. I do monitor the chat often and if anybody needs help or sees an issues i can take it into action.

If you would like to ask me anything just send me a message, UltimateAero
01/08/2014 10:01 pm
Explicint
Accepted.
01/06/2014 6:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Teh031

Skype Name (If you don't want to share this, please add me beanboy303):

Staff Position You're applying for (Don't say Admin or mod. Pick the fucking rank you're applying for. You're not applying for 2 ranks with 1 application):admin

Will you get players to play on the server?:pew

Your experience being a staff member:yes

Maturity level (1-10, how mature are you?)8:

How will you handle rule breakers?:kick/ban

How will you treat new players (Will you welcome them?):welcome them and answear to his questions(if he have one)

How many hours can you be on the server/day (On school days):3

What skills do you have? (Building, Chat-Moderating, etc):building, chat moderating,
01/06/2014 6:35 pm
Level 1 : New Fish
NissanXT
Oh my In-Game-Name (IGN) is zaycafe.
01/06/2014 6:32 pm
NissanXT
Oh my In-Game-Name (IGN) is zaycafe
01/06/2014 6:20 pm
NissanXT

Skype Name: zaiden.vansickle

Staff Position You're applying for: Chat-Moderator.

Will you get players to play on the server?: 1-2 people that I know.

Your experience being a staff member: Owner of 3 servers, 2 Admins, 1 Co-Owner.

Maturity level: About 9 and a half/10.

How will you handle rule breakers?: I will temp mute them or kick them.

How will you treat new players: By saying things like: "Welcome to the Server!" and also "Hello new player, Do you need any help?"

Which coding languages can you code?: Um.... I am still trying to learn basic stuff.

How many hours can you be on the server/day: At least 1 1/2-4 Hours.

What skills do you have?: I opened a LAN server when I was bored, built HUGE survival houses, built skywars, skyblock, and all other minigames in singleplayer, did commands with command blocks, kicked people spawn-killing, muted/banned people that were cussing, and recommended servers on Facebook.

#always-willing-to-help-people
01/06/2014 11:04 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Maxmid
-deleted
01/06/2014 3:37 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
NuclearDiamond12

Skype Name: nucleardiamond12

Staff Position: Administrator

Will you get players to play on the server?: Oh Yeah! I have had experience getting people to play on servers. Once I get going I can sound Pretty Convincing.

Your experience being a staff member: I have been staff on many servers. I have owned two in the past 3 years but closed them to move on to bigger and better things, I am currently in the development of a new server, but that's still pretty far off seeing as if I get hired, 98% of my time will go into this server. The other 2% will be school and friends and family time.

Maturity level: 9, I am a pretty motivated person when it comes to being staff on a server. To be Honest, I don't kid around much. When I do I try not to hurt or offend anyone when doing so.

How will you handle rule breakers?: Rule Breakers are one of two people, either New players who were not informed correctly on the rules OR People who are just Ignorant of the rules and have come on the server just to break the rules. I will handle any rule breaker calmly and certainly not "Blow Up!" on them.
In my opinion, players who break a small rule should get a second chance. I'm not saying they shouldn't be punished, because if they weren't they wouldn't learn their lesson. But let's say someone figured out a glitch on the server so that he could get creative mode on the survival portion of the server and was flying around killing and griefing everyone in sight, that person should receive a permanent ban Immediately!

How will you treat new players: I will always treat any player, new or experienced, gently and with a lot of respect! Players deserve a nice, friendly environment to play in. I'm not saying there can't be a bit of competition, but there needs to be no hate on the server. I will greet the players every time they join. If a new player has a problem I will help them solve it ASAP!

Which coding languages can you code?: I've got a little experience with java (planning to take some classes on java and java C++ in the near future) and also some YML experience.

How many hours can you be on the server/day: I can be online about 4 Hours/Day on school days, depending on what's going on that specific day. Weekends about 5-6 hours on Saturday and 7-8 Hours on Sunday.

What skills do you have?: I have concentration/dedication skills, when I start something It's going to be finished, I'm not just going to give up half-way through. People skills, good at talking to players and being friendly. Knowledge of server plugins and configurations, I know every command in bukkit and at least 100 - 200 common plugins including, worldedit, worldguard, factions, worldborder, and much more.

Thank you for your time! I hope you find my application suitable and not just a bunch
of Garbage!

Thanks,
NuclearDiamond12
01/04/2014 10:10 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
tincandented
oh im 12
01/04/2014 10:09 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
tincandented
Skype Name (If you don't want to share this, please add me beanboy303): i have

Staff Position You're applying for (Don't say Admin or mod. Pick the fucking rank you're applying for. You're not applying for 2 ranks with 1 application): CHAT-MOD

Will you get players to play on the server?: Yes im a youtuber so yeah

Your experience being a staff member: 1999 percent

Maturity level (1-10, how mature are you?): 8

How will you handle rule breakers?: give them a warning den ban

How will you treat new players (Will you welcome them?): Hell yes

How many hours can you be on the server/day (On school days): lots

What skills do you have? (Building, Chat-Moderating, etc): good
01/04/2014 10:02 am
Explicint
We need 2 Owners, and LOTS of mods/chat-mods!
01/06/2014 12:41 am
POWER2DAGURL
I applied a while back but i never got an answer.
01/02/2014 2:48 pm
Explicint
Bump
01/02/2014 2:34 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Shaynedog
Applications are now Closed.[/size]
01/02/2014 2:48 pm
Explicint
No they're not. Please don't.
01/01/2014 10:40 pm
Munchk1n00

Skype Name: Munchk1n00

Staff Position You're applying for: Head-Admin

Will you get players to play on the server?: Yes most definitely! I know many ways to get people on the server so if you need someone to advertise, im your guy.

Your experience being a staff member: I have been admin on many servers, because I really like helping people and help manage. Plus I am going to be dedicated to this server. So I can be a very good asset for you. Ask lilmoney for how good I am!

Maturity level:10

How will you handle rule breakers?: First, I will ask them if they read the rules if so I will give them their first warning, if they repeat I will lead them to their consequences and they will get what they deserve.

How will you treat new players: I will treat new players with respect. I will make sure to welcome them!

Which coding languages can you code?: Java, C++, I am working on learning and getting a certification for JavaScript.

How many hours can you be on the server/day :I am mostly available whenever you need me, but the only time I'm not is usually in the mornings.

What skills do you have? : Many coding skills, lots of plugin skills, and lots of in-game and server skills like commands.
01/02/2014 2:37 pm
Explicint
Declined. We've a head-admin.
01/01/2014 4:04 pm
Explicint
sd
01/01/2014 9:53 am
Explicint
Bump
12/31/2013 10:02 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
thatsnotskills

Skype Name:Lilmoney78215

Staff Position You're applying for:Owner

Will you get players to play on the server?:Definitely I have ways of getting people on the server! Plus I am going to end up "bungieing" This server and my old one if that is ok with you just so we can attract more of an audience! Because if you don't attract more than one audience the audience that you are stuck with might even get bored, and that is something that we definitely do not want to happen! It just gives the players more of an option. Which I think they'd like!

Your experience being a staff member: Well I have been staff on many servers, but just recently I have started really getting in depth with staff. What I mean is that I have started taking classes for JavaScript, C++, and Java so I can possibly some day be able to make a game or just make mods and/or plugins!

Maturity level: 10, I am highly dedicated to what I do and I am very "up to" with it. When I am assigned a task I do not kid around I focus on the task at hand! A server is a big task so if you don't have an owner that can focus on the big tasks before doing the small tasks, a lot of things would just not work! That is why you usually see servers with slacking owners, go down and end up closing!

How will you handle rule breakers?:Well when you are talking about rule breakers you are either are talking about a person that has been misinformed or a person who is just plain ignorant. Just like a new player you have to always be calm with a rule breaker because if you don't and you lose your cool, you are letting them win, and you never want to let them win! Just like if the rule breaker was a child you have to guide them to the right path. But heres the only difference, with a rule breaker that continues to be ignorant you would just have to plain ban them! Now if the rule breaker broke a huge rule like he some how ended up greifing the entire server, the greifer will have to be banned on site! But if the rule breaker ends up breaking something small you have to end up giving them a second chance! Yes you still have to punish them so they know but you still have to give them a second chance! If you think about it whenever you ban someone you lose another player and you definitely do not want to lose another player! Of course unless the other player is just plain ignorant. Mostly an admin or a moderator will take care of these people but if they are not with the issue the owner of course will have to take care of the issue.

How will you treat new players: I will always treat players very gentle and with a lot of respect! You always have to treat players like this because you want them to like you, to be your friend, Because if they grow to be your friend they are more likely to stay on the server! That is why you see big servers out there with a lot of players talking to the owner very freely and nicely! This brings a nice relationship and a nice kind flow to the server! Even with a bit of competition on the server, the server still needs a friendly atmosphere! Whenever a player joins you always have to say welcome because it is just kinda rude whenever you don't, because remember you want to build a relationship with your players!

Which coding languages can you code?: Right now I am taking classes for Java, JavaScript, and C++! But I am already certified for any Microsoft Office program, for HTML5, for Flash, for CSS, and for yml!

How many hours can you be on the server/day:Depending on what I have to do that day, I will be on maybe 10 hrs each day! Because every Owner has to be very dedicated to his/her server!

What skills do you have?: I have configuring skills, I have managing skills, I have dedication, I have vast knowledge of configuring servers, theres more but I just got no words for it, sorry.

Thank you for reading my application! Hopefully you understand it and hopefully it is not wasting your time, Thanks!
01/01/2014 3:52 pm
Explicint
accepted
12/31/2013 8:46 pm
Explicint
Bump
12/30/2013 10:37 pm
Explicint
What?
12/30/2013 5:54 pm
Explicint
Bump
12/27/2013 5:11 am
anonpmc1466713
[deleted]
12/27/2013 2:55 am
anonpmc1466713
[deleted]
12/25/2013 9:00 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
chlochlo656
hia
12/25/2013 7:46 pm
CatastropheGames

Skype Name: CatastropheGaming99 (I've added you already).

Staff Position You're applying for: Owner.

Will you get players to play on the server?: Yes, I will record for YouTube as well.

Your experience being a staff member: I have owned a couple of servers that I couldn't afford to keep running. They mostly received 30+ players a day. I am really experienced with minecraft!

Maturity level: 10

How will you handle rule breakers?: Warn them after they break a rule. Mute them if they speak a mouthful of bad language. Ban if necessary.

How will you treat new players: Ask if they need help with anything, show them around and make them feel like they can trust us.

Which coding languages can you code?: If we're talking about ranks here, I am really experienced with permissions, etc.

How many hours can you be on the server/day: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.

What skills do you have?: From a scale of 1-10, my building is an 8. Chat-Moderating would be 10. I am also a Graphic Designer, I make banners, logos, etc. I will be taking a class next year to improve my Photoshopping!
12/25/2013 12:57 pm
Pixel_Perfect1
Name: Charlie E. Saunders

MC Name: Pixel_Perfect1

Date Of Birth: 9th/1/2000

Hobbies:
Pixel art, Drawing, Minecraft, Zelda, Pokemon, Yugioh!, Anime, Manga

I want want to be an admin to help others who are like me and have to bother other admins for items or help, i want to create a way that is fair for all "noobs" to have a decent chance agents extremely skilled players and mobs but not making the them over powered and creating an unfair playing field,

I would Never grief, ive worked hard on my fraction base with my friends and if i were banned it would make all that ive done so far meaningless and i enjoy playing with friendly admins and players on this server

Thank you for reading =)

(I apologize for any misspellings in my application)
12/23/2013 8:46 pm
Explicint
iKph_97Age: 16

Skype Name: I have sent you a friend request through skype.

Will you get players to play on the server?: A few, yes, but i make no promises as to how many.

Your experience being a staff member:2 years of experience on multiple servers as Admin, and Moderator. I have also Co-Owned 2 servers and Owned 1 of my own. I have played minecraft for about 3 years now.

Accepted

How will you handle rule breakers?: I will treat the players fairly no matter what, i tend to listen more closely to those that treat me with respect, though do come down hard if i know that they deserve punishment. If a rule has been broken, then punishment will be given, rules such as no hacking and no discrimination/ racism i take very seriously. Though smaller rules, less demanding rules tend to take a lot less effort to fix. Though all problems are treated the same way.

How will you treat new players: New players will be greeted by myself and my other staff members, i will then go on to help the player by answering any questions hey may have or a tour around spawn if necessary.

Which coding languages can you code?: I have very scarce coding capabilities because within most of my ranks i have been one to hire people to do that work for me. Though i know essentials well, i can also sort out plugins if errors ma occur depending on the plugin, i am not one to look to if you are looking for a plugin manager or developer.

How many hours can you be on the server/day: I am currently in my A-Levels, though in school i will be able to hop onto the server during free periods depending on outstanding work, so i would say about 2-3 hours per day? 4 hours on the days i do not have rugby and gym on the same day.

What skills do you have?: I see myself as a strong builder and highly capable of administrating a server. My main strength in building is asthetics, though my builds do tend to be of good quality due to my like for detail.
12/23/2013 3:12 pm
iKPH

Skype Name: I have sent you a friend request through skype.

Will you get players to play on the server?: A few, yes, but i make no promises as to how many.

Your experience being a staff member:2 years of experience on multiple servers as Admin, and Moderator. I have also Co-Owned 2 servers and Owned 1 of my own. I have played minecraft for about 3 years now.

How will you handle rule breakers?: I will treat the players fairly no matter what, i tend to listen more closely to those that treat me with respect, though do come down hard if i know that they deserve punishment. If a rule has been broken, then punishment will be given, rules such as no hacking and no discrimination/ racism i take very seriously. Though smaller rules, less demanding rules tend to take a lot less effort to fix. Though all problems are treated the same way.

How will you treat new players: New players will be greeted by myself and my other staff members, i will then go on to help the player by answering any questions hey may have or a tour around spawn if necessary.

Which coding languages can you code?: I have very scarce coding capabilities because within most of my ranks i have been one to hire people to do that work for me. Though i know essentials well, i can also sort out plugins if errors ma occur depending on the plugin, i am not one to look to if you are looking for a plugin manager or developer.

How many hours can you be on the server/day: I am currently in my A-Levels, though in school i will be able to hop onto the server during free periods depending on outstanding work, so i would say about 2-3 hours per day? 4 hours on the days i do not have rugby and gym on the same day.

What skills do you have?: I see myself as a strong builder and highly capable of administrating a server. My main strength in building is asthetics, though my builds do tend to be of good quality due to my like for detail.
12/23/2013 2:06 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
michaeloreilly
IGN: AdminRedstone

Skype*: AdminRedstone

Position wanted: Admin

Why do you want this position: Because I would like to help your server out by offering my skills and actions to keep your server awesome. Also I'm a very friendly person and is very open minded. I learn as I go and listen to other peoples ideas.

Why do you think you deserve this position? I believe I am suitable for the Admin postion because of my good character, personality, experiance, maturity, and my kindness. I am a clean person, in the sense that I never, and will never, cuss in global chat, ally chat, and/or clan chat. I am a mature individual that is always willing to devote all of my time to help theCitizens with any questions they have. I have gone through the prestige system and prison, so I am well aware of all of the information needed in prison servers, and will help anyone in need of assistance. I am a kind and respectful person in the community who would love to take the extra step into helping others at anytime at all in the community.At the moment, whenever someone has a question about the commands and how they work, or the location of places, I am more than glad to help via global chat. People have told me I was "mini-modding", but the truth is, it is just my good nature of helping people with their problems. I believe this characteristic that I possess is an important one if I am to take up the role as admin.I am a fairly quick typer, so I am capable of responding to others in a moments notice. I believe this too is an important trait of a Head Admin that I possess.I am aware of all rules, and I understand muted offenses, such as Foreign Language, Cussing, Spam, Staff Disrespect, etc. I am also knowledgable of the ban offenses, such as advertising other servers, racism, and major spam. I am fully aware in the /mute and /warn commands and will most certainly not abuse this power if I am to be accepted as Admin.Although I might not have experiance moderating on different servers, I will act respectfully, honestly, and responsibly if accepted as Admin. I have expressed my kindness, generosity, and good will to my peers in and out.I will be a great asset to the staff, in my opinion, and will help out with questions/concerns, and any help in general. I am as active on these forums compared to my playing time on the server. I will portray the same kind, helpful, respectful traits on these forums as well, as I do already. Because I am a pretty experianced player.Im a really fun loving, hilarious dude that will not only bring all of my knowledge into chat, but as well as crack a few jokes along the way. Im a great guy in general, and I wish to contribute more to this server

Maturity level: ? / 10 Honestly 9/10 due to who cant laugh at times but also follow your rules

How trust worthy are you: ? / 10 when is come to trusting people I am a 11/1o seriously I would never cheat by giving others materials nor would I be unfair.

Have you been this position on any other server:I also have tons and tons of experience of being staff on other server for ex. Admin on SolidCraft and TechnoPvp.net Head-STaff on AmbushPvP- Also I used to run my very own 1.2.5 server but It closed.

How badly do you want this position: Many people who just apply and apply and apply but no me I take my time when I write these applications so, basically I want this job a lot, due to I know how to help people, new members, or higher/lower ranks.

Would you be able to donate to help the hosting costs? If so, How much?: Yes I would be able to donate up to 20$

Extra infomation about you: (Give as much information as you can here) I believe that my strong work ethic makes me a very good candidate for this staff position. All of my individual aspects put together make me a great staff member and I think I could really help your server.

Thank you

-AdminRedstone
12/23/2013 2:57 pm
Explicint
Declined. Please use the correct format.
12/23/2013 3:20 am
jamieanng91

Skype Name: jamieanng91

Staff Position You're applying for: Head Admin

Will you get players to play on the server?: Of course!

Your experience being a staff member:I have been a Moderator once and a Admin once. Both servers shut down but I was on for over a year.

Maturity level: 9

How will you handle rule breakers?: However the owner likes them to be dealt with.

How will you treat new players: I will welcome them upon joining and will tell them about the server and help with anything they need.

Which coding languages can you code?: None currently but I can learn fairly quick.

How many hours can you be on the server/day?: Whenever I'm needed. Most of the day to be honest, I'm not currently in school or working.

What skills do you have?: I can build, I'm super friendly and therefore have good people skills.
12/23/2013 1:07 pm
Explicint
Declined, more information needed.
12/23/2013 12:46 am
headshotson53
Skype Name: headshotson53
rank applying for :Moderator. i was a mod. on a different server and i was liked by most of the people on it
i was decent at getting other people to join the server but not the best

my experience being a staff member was on a FTB server. i was a Moderator for about a year but unfortunately the server was shut down.

my maturity level is probably a seven out of ten

before the way i handled rule breaks is they got 2 warnings and after that they got kicked from the server for a day. and if they were still being rude they would get banned.

i am really good at welcoming new players to servers ie. helping them get started or helping them understand the server
i do not know how to code at all or at least not yet
weekdays i can be on from 12:30 to about 9ish and on weekends all day
the skills i have are i have good ideas to build and can build them decently and with chat moderating i am pretty good at keeping in clean.
12/23/2013 12:33 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Narwhal
xXxGURNZEYxXx
Name: Jack
IGN: JokerKidJack
Going for: Admin
Will you get players to play on the server?: I most probably will be able to get new players on the server as I now many places where I can advertise.
Your experience being a staff member: I have been previously operator on 1 server and have owned about 7 servers of my own, all being successful but having to be shut down as they were locally hosted form my own computer, admin on 2 servers and moderator on about three, I have also been playing on servers since alpha so I know all about them.
Maturity level (1-10, how mature are you?): I would say around 9 as i can be mature in all times but i can also have a good sense of humor, also if it counts i had a mustache poppin' by the end of grade 7 .
What skills do you have? (Building, Chat-Moderating, etc): I am mostly focusing on moderating but I am also quite skilled at building when I have the right inspiration.
How will you handle rule breakers?: I handle rule breakers with a three warning system, after these three warnings they get a punishment of reasonable levels.
Which coding languages can you code? (You don't need to code for most ranks): I don't know the languages but I do have experience coding some server plugins such as permissionsEX and Groupmanager.
How many hours can you be on the server/day (On school days): It's the holidays in Australia at the moment so I can be on as much as I like or am needed.
How will you treat new players (Will you welcome them?): I will welcome new players it the server with a warm welcome, as I have experience of this when owning and moderating my own servers.
Thankyou,
Joker.
12/22/2013 7:45 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
alproplayer34
sorry i didn't do the format right im trying to do some things and i could focus on the correct format but ill be happy to talk more on skype if youd like
12/22/2013 7:42 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
alproplayer34
Ok so i don't have time to apply but i have a skype.
hours a day: over atleast 4 hours a day not including holiday
What you do: i deisgn or in more detail i do interior design patterns block blending, furnishing, and just plain decorating.
Jobs you currently have: i am designer on a over 400 reguler people a day server on 1.5.2 and another server that is pvp and one more server that is just getting started but is still needing a lot of work.
What else can you do: well not only am i a designer but i also am a very good owner i am experience owner i have owned plenty of server in my minecraft dayz and im looking for one that i can stay on and maybe have fun on also...so not only can i own your server if i am unable to do that i know the admin position better than a lot of people or in other words experienced and.
What are you applying for: i am applying for not only owner but owner or admin or designer or designer and owner or deisgner/admin or just designer or just admin
What will you sound like on skype: im not a skuaker and i have a mic and im always looking to chat and always looking for good ideas to improve on anything...!
Thanks have a wonderfull day:)
12/22/2013 6:35 pm
Explicint
dump
12/22/2013 3:50 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
Cannon666

Skype Name TheRealCannon666 i've added you.

Staff Position You're applying for: Owner

Will you get players to play on the server?: I will try my very best to get as many players on the server as possible.

Your experience being a staff member: I have owned a server for over 2 years.

Maturity level (1-10, how mature are you?): 8.

How will you handle rule breakers?: I will sort out chat related issues with a mute, griefs with a jail and hackers with a ip ban.

How will you treat new players (Will you welcome them?): Welcome to (Server name) I hope you enjoy your time here!

Which coding languages can you code? None.

How many hours can you be on the server/day 5/6 hours

What skills do you have? (Building, Chat-Moderating, etc): Ownership and Chat-Modderation
12/22/2013 12:29 pm
raiser_x101
Hello jack my name is preston and i am 13. I have been on minecraft for a while now. I would like to apply for a builders job.You can trust me to get the job done. My maturity level is an 8 or 9. how i would handle a cheater/griefer is all depending on what they did if someone on your server has been griefed and stolen from the player who has griefed will be banned. If someone is being harassed or verbally abused i would give the person 1 of 3 warnings. On the third warning it would result in a ban. My server isnt working and im giving up. but i would love to help you in making your server successful. Please message me if i am aloud. I hope to here from you soon.

Thanks,
Preston
12/22/2013 12:01 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
DeltaCraftNetwork
IGN: Luca32435

Skype Name (If you don't want to share this, please add me beanboy303): Ok I Will Add You

Staff Position You're applying for : Owner

Will you get players to play on the server?: Of course. I will do this because I have my own server.

Your experience being a staff member: I recall being staff on a lot of servers, and that was before I got my own servers. I used to have 3 servers, and I still have one. It was and still is popular, I know how to manage and handle greifiers, hackers, and spammers. Overall, my experience is 9.4/10.

Maturity level (1-10, how mature are you?): 8

How will you handle rule breakers?: I have a lineup of offences. Basically what this means is if a player abuses a rule, I look it up on my chart and see what the punishment is. If it is a minor rule broken, I would usually unexpectedly kick them with a warning message to become more mature and read over the rules.

How will you treat new players (Will you welcome them?): I would say:
<Luca32435> Welcome <player>, to <servername>!
<Luca32435> We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions do not be afraid to ask.

Which coding languages can you code? (You don't need to code for most ranks): I cant really code much, but I can manage FTP and config files with ease.

How many hours can you be on the server/day (On school days): 2-3 max. My staff would have everything under control.

What skills do you have? (Building, Chat-Moderating, etc): Moderating, A tad of building, Owning, Advertising
12/22/2013 11:56 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Luko567

Skype Name (If you don't want to share this, please add me beanboy303): Rexfire123

Staff Position You're applying for (Don't say Admin or mod. Pick the fucking rank you're applying for. You're not applying for 2 ranks with 1 application): Builder

Will you get players to play on the server?: I can try by making your server look nice for other players and can tell my friends to join.

Your experience being a staff member: I have been staff a lot but prefer being builder as I like building my imagination on Minecraft.

Maturity level (1-10, how mature are you?):

How will you handle rule breakers?: 7/8 Out of 10

How will you treat new players (Will you welcome them?): On any server even if I'm not staff I always welcome people as it is a nice thing to do.

Which coding languages can you code? (You don't need to code for most ranks): None

How many hours can you be on the server/day (On school days): 3 Or 4 hours

What skills do you have? (Building, Chat-Moderating, etc):
I make custom terrain for building as I like making my own custom maps the way I want, I like adding a medieval style to things as well.
12/22/2013 12:12 pm
Explicint
Okay, come on the server.
12/22/2013 11:50 am
Explicint
New application format, any applications without the correct format will be denied!
12/20/2013 5:46 pm
massey646
IGN: Massey646

Name: Liam

What place of staff I would be looking for: Moderator / Admin / Co Owner

Experience: I have much experience with Minecraft I have been moderator on many servers. I'm still Admin on a server called Kizzacraft. I was Co Owner on my friends server but he could not afford to keep it running so it shut down. With many more experience. I also know most the commands and hoe to use world edit. I will help out as much as possible stopping griefing, helping players and the server.

Why I want to be staff on the server: I would like to be staff because I love playing Minecraft, I love building, I love helping players, helping the server and helping staff.

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome