Co-Owner to start FirePlexNetwork Server With | Wanted!

FirePlexDesigns's Avatar FirePlexDesigns8/29/14 9:04 am
1 emeralds 263 9
8/29/2014 9:42 am
greenspider99's Avatar greenspider99
FirePlexNetwork

I've been wanting to start and create a Minecraft server for quite a while but never really had anyone who was dedicated enough and also who could help a lot.

What I'm looking for
I am looking for a Co-Owner who could help develop the server and also maybe put in a few donations to help it get started - I can put 3/4 of it in. To prove you have read all of this, please add 'FPN' to the 'other information' of your application form. He/She must also want to help with things like plugins and permissions as they can be a pain and also take a long time.
You should be willing to help players and also other staff members with almost anything and any problem.

Job Description
As a Co-Owner you will be responsible for managing the server when I and other Co-Owners are not online. You will need to moderate chat and also forums on the website (Coming Soon). You can moderate the website every couple of hours. You will need to assist other staff members with players and sorting out problems. You also have the power to promote people who you think can help the server. They will then follow the Staff Ranks.

Application Form
Name (IRL):
IGN:
Time-zone:
Hours each day you can work on server:
Days each week you can work on server:
Why should you get this?
Why do you want this?
About you:
Other Information:

You must fill in the whole application. Filling it with great detail may help you.

Thank you
stoxy101998 | Taylor Stocks
FirePlex Founder and CEO
FirePlexDesigns
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

greenspider99
08/29/2014 9:42 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Sorry for the posts I retrieved my app
greenspider99
08/29/2014 9:41 am
Name (IRL): Nick
IGN: greenspider99
Age: 14 (dont judge if you are older I am very mature and a great helper especially with plugins)
Skype (Required): pigblower
Time-zone: eastern time zone
Hours each day you can work on server: Weekdays: 2-4 weekends 4-6
Days each week you can work on server: 5-7
Why should you get this? I am a very experienced "plugin person" and great with helping out other people. Seeing as how I own my own server (used to be bukkit now is a snapshot vanilla server) I am great with helping people out. If anyone needs any help with commands or anything I'm the "go to guy". My plugin skills are great. Any well known plugin I have basically mastered and I can learn a new plugin very quickly. Finally, I have a great taste of building. I can build on my own pretty well in survival but if I'm in creative with other people we can make some cool stuff (I also know someone who can help build if you want they are an EXCELLENT spawn builder).
Why do you want this?I want this because I have barely ever gotten to have fun with my bukkit server because the ram was always low. Also I LOVE helping out with other peoples server
About you: I have been playing minecraft for about 3-4 years now and I absolutely love it. I didn't figure out how to get on a server until a year into my playing but I have been working VERY hard with command blocks (the hobby I'm taking up now) and plugins and sometimes great builds.
Other Information: I would love to be on your server as a co-owner and thank you for reading hope to see you there! ALSO FPN
greenspider99
08/29/2014 9:39 am
What is your skype we can skype because I spent a LOT of time writing up and application and It's not even here!
greenspider99
08/29/2014 9:38 am
I spen like 15 mintutes writing a post and it didnt go thru....
greenspider99
08/29/2014 9:37 am
um
KRHarrywb9
08/29/2014 9:28 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name (IRL): Harry
IGN: Harrywb9
Skype (Required): HydroHarrywb9
Time-zone: GMT
Hours each day you can work on server: All the time! Im on all day playing on different servers! I would come on about 7 Hours a day or more!
Days each week you can work on server: Every Day! Intill i go back to school! After that then 6:30-9:00
Why should you get this? I have had more experience then most owners! I have had my own server! And owned a professional one called Knights Realms Skyblock and i was Admin on there and one of the most trusted staff On Factions!
Why do you want this? Because i love helping new servers and i lots of experience with MANY plugins and i was a former Dev for MANY servers!
About you: Im a Allround nice guy and i love playing mine craft and being Staff and helping the community!
Other Information: I have lots of experience with servers such as Prison/Factions/Creative/Hub and even a Mianite/Dianite server once! Im very clever at configuring plugins! You could put your full trust in me! I will not let you down!
FirePlexDesigns
08/29/2014 9:35 am
Level 1 : New Network
Hi, although you have missed out the 'FPN' bit to prove you have read it all, you're the only one that has replied and also, your application was pretty good.

Accepted!
swiftshaderHD
08/29/2014 9:20 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
post if you interested
swiftshaderHD
08/29/2014 9:20 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
hey just come join me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024