PandaPvP||LOOKING FOR STAFF||

CutePandaPlayz's Avatar CutePandaPlayz8/28/16 6:54 pm
8/28/2016 7:40 pm
CutePandaPlayz's Avatar CutePandaPlayz
IP: pandapanda.mcph.co
Hi I'm CutePandaPlayz and I am looking for staff for my new factions server. If you would like to join, please copy and paste the position you want and write your application in the description. Thanks!

Administrator Application 0/3
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
What are three words that best fit you?
How long can you be online per week?
Are you good with plug-ins?
Why do you want to be a staff on PandaPvP?
What will you do as a staff on PandaPvP?

Moderator Application 0/5
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Are you good at moderating?
What will you do as a staff on PandaPvP?
if someone is hacking, what will you do?
If a player is spamming in the chat a lot, what will you do?
If someone is swearing to players what will you do?

Helper application 0/10
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
If a player is spamming in the chat a lot, what will you do?
If someone is swearing to players what will you do?

Builder Application 1/5
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Do I agree to join pandapanda.mcph.co to be tested more?

ip:pandapanda.mcph.co
Thats it! Just post your application in the comments bellow! Have a good day!
-CutePandaPlayz
CutePandaPlayz
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

2kdrip
08/28/2016 7:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: B1NG
Name: Cole
Past experience as a staff member: I was an admin on a server from 2012-2014 before the server shut down i was with that server from begining to end i also used to own a server along with someone for about a year i continued to play minecraft through 2014-2015 but then it became less frequent because no communities were really in need of staff.
What are three words that best fit you? Chill, Fun and Serious
How long can you be online per week? at least 5 or more hours a day ( i am a sophomore in highschool)
Are you good with plug-ins? Yes but im a little rusty.
Why do you want to be a staff on PandaPvP?I want to be staff because i am returning to the minecraft scene and want to be apart of a community and help it grow. i have been playing minecraft for a long time and miss the days of being a part of a community and logging on everyday to have fun and help people!!
What will you do as a staff on PandaPvP? i can help the server by making sure people are doing the right things and having a good time playing i will interact with players and not just sit there and wait for something to happen i will hopefully bring livelyness to the server and keep things positive.
CutePandaPlayz
08/28/2016 7:40 pm
You are denied but if you join you may get moderator
FkameOfireMC
08/28/2016 7:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
IGN: _SadCow_

Name: Brennan

Past experience as a staff member: U have been admin/server manager plenty before and I've owned my own server once. I have currently no staff position on any server.

What are three words that best fit you? Courageous, Determined, HardWorking.

How long can you be online per week? Around 5-6 hours a day on weekdays and maybe a bit longer on weekends.

Are you good with plug-ins? I am good with plugins but I'm not the best.

Why do you want to be a staff on PandaPvP? I want to be staff on PandaPvP because I want to be a part of another nice community again and I think I can help you out alot.

What will you do as a staff on PandaPvP? I will do a lot, I can manage the server I can do what a developer can do but I can't code, I can build a little bit and I can do a lot for the server I can pretty much do whatever you need me to do.

Extra info: Skype: ProNimf

*Note* If you want to ask me any other questions I will be more than happy to answer them for you.
CutePandaPlayz
08/28/2016 7:25 pm
Application denied but i am offering you mod. If you accept, please join the server. Thanks, CutePandaPlayz
OldEldritch
08/28/2016 7:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sure, i'll hop on now. What version?
CutePandaPlayz
08/28/2016 7:35 pm
OldEldritch
08/28/2016 7:22 pm
IGN: eduppps
Name: Kyle
Past experience as a staff member: I have been a Co-Owner of a server that was up for about 3-4 months and got around 16 players a day but got shut down due to lack of funding.
What are three words that best fit you? Fun. Relaxed. Happy
How long can you be online per week? Everyday from 3:30 - 9:00 on weekdays on weekends besides sunday I can be on for however long I want to.
Are you good with plug-ins? Yes.
Why do you want to be a staff on PandaPvP? I love minecraft and I want to help you community grow and develop to become something that many players will love.
What will you do as a staff on PandaPvP? Enforce the rules, make sure players have a good time, and invite friends to make the server grow.
CutePandaPlayz
08/28/2016 7:19 pm
bump
Mr-Kocop
08/28/2016 7:14 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
IGN: Kocop

Name: Ezekiel

Past experience as a staff member: I've been a Server owner as well as a manager. I am not currently working at any position.

What are three words that best fit you? Strict,Fun,Cool

How long can you be online per week? I can be online around 5 hours a day.

Are you good with plug-ins? Yes! I have Java and CSS experience. I know all commands on a basic and an advanced server!

I am very good with Players! I love to find problems we can fix! I am always available at all times! I am a very nice and kind person! With this job I can surely help the Players with any problem they might come over!! I plan to help every single Player and help them until their needs are satisfied!

What will you do as a staff on PandaPvP?: I am willing to do just about anything! I can code and make anything! I can make sure everyone is having a blast on the server! I am extremely familiar with forums and basic rules! I dont hesitate to question players! I am always willing to have fun and be fun!

Thank you for your consideration in advanced!
CutePandaPlayz
08/28/2016 7:16 pm
Application accepted. Please join pandapanda.mcph.co
Creeperslayer675
08/28/2016 7:12 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
IGN: Creeperslayer675

Name: Austin

Past experience as a staff member: I have been many ranks including, but not limited to: Helper, Mod, Admin, Head-Mod/Admin, Co-Owner, and I have also owned a server or two and I always did my job to the best of my abilities.

What are three words that best fit you?: Honor, Trust, Reliable.

How long can you be online per week?: I can be on every afternoon on weekdays, and almost all day on weekends.

Are you good with plug-ins?: Yes I am, I have installed and configured a wide variety of plugins, I just can't make plugins.

Why do you want to be a staff on PandaPvP?: Well for one I love pandas haha, but really I just love helping out servers with rule breakers, decisions, new features, etc. I am a very friendly person who likes making everyone feel welcome and likes creating a fun environment.

What will you do as a staff on PandaPvP?: I will make sure that every single disturbance and rule breaker is dealt with and that evidence be brought to the Owner and told the situation. I feel that the most important part of a server is for everyone to have fun, I want to make sure that everyone is having as much fun as they can while also still following the rules. I will also watch Players and Staff as much as possible to prevent anything from happening before it happens. I am different because I don't do the job for rank, or authority or to show off. I do it because i believe in justice and that any rule breakers should be dealt with and punished to whichever choosing the Owner prefers. And lastly I am a hard working, loyal, active and friendly person who would like to stop rule breakers and make your server the best it can possibly be.
CutePandaPlayz
08/28/2016 7:15 pm
Application accepted. Please join pandapanda.mcph.co
CutePandaPlayz
08/28/2016 7:10 pm
bump
LockKage
08/28/2016 7:01 pm
IGN: Juubi_Wolf
Name:Just call me Juubi
Past experience as a builder: I've been builder on many other servers as well but they were all shut down due to not having enough finances
How long can you be online per week? Probably 2 hours everyday from Monday - Friday because school just recently started back up
Do I agree to join pandapanda.mcph.co to be tested more? Yes
CutePandaPlayz
08/28/2016 7:02 pm
Application accepted! Join pandapanda.mcph.co to continue.
CutePandaPlayz
08/28/2016 6:57 pm
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome