||PandaPvP||Need Mature Staff||

CutePandaPlayz's Avatar CutePandaPlayz9/10/16 10:36 am
9/11/2016 11:50 am
kebabsonic's Avatar kebabsonic
Hi I'm CutePandaPlayz and I'm looking for staff for my server. We already have a few, but if you are good enough you might make it to the team You can also apply with a book and quill, but you will get a lower chance of making our team. the ip is... pandapanda.mcph.co

Adminstrator/Moderator/helper Application (we will choose what is fit for you)
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Position wanted:
Are you willing to take a lower position if granted?
Are you good with plug-ins?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Why do you want to be an administrator for PandaPvP?
What will you do as an Administrator for PandaPvP?
How long will you be able to play on PandaPvP per week in hours?
Do you have curse?
If you do not, are you willing to get it?
Any other information you'd like to tell us?

Builder Application
Click to reveal
Name:
Do you know how to use world edit?
Why do you want to be a Builder for PandaPvP?
What will you do as a Builder for PandaPvP?
Do you have curse?
do you agree to join our server (pandapanda.mcph.co) for more testing and training?Please provide links of past builds if you have any:

Thats it! Have a good day and don't forget to join us on pandapanda.mcph.co
CutePandaPlayz
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

kebabsonic
09/11/2016 11:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: meloveharabe
Name:samuel andersson
Past experience as a staff: Ive been a server owner for 4 years and have lots of experience with other people
Position wanted: Admin IDK how many commands it has but mod is fine too
Are you willing to take a lower position if granted? Sure
Are you good with plug-ins? Yep, as I said I have been a owner on multiple servers
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since it came out
Why do you want to be an administrator for PandaPvP? Ill try my best at all time to make the server as best it can be. I will not stop at any expense I will be on as long as im on my computer making the community great!
What will you do as an Administrator for PandaPvP? Ill administrate chat and check for all kinds of hackers. I can also give some plugins to help PandaPvP out even more i can also help other admins/mods/owner with anything they desire i will be a servent of justice and will do whatever i can to help out this server
How long will you be able to play on PandaPvP per week in hours? I can be on for 8-10 hours a day
Do you have curse? Yes i do
If you do not, are you willing to get it? Yes
Any other information you'd like to tell us? I have skype, my friend mattsenpai got mod and we want to help this server become as great as it lives
MissPotatoQueen
09/10/2016 5:53 pm
IGN: Queen_Bri_Bee
Name: Brianna
Past experience as a builder?: i build on my free time which is 2-3 hours of my day.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since 1.4
Do you know how to use world edit?: im still learning but ill get good at it soon, i started learning world edit a week ago and im still learning commands.
Why do you want to be a Builder for PandaPvP?: I love building, i would love to help you guys finish things faster.
What will you do as a Builder for PandaPvP?: Help out as best i can and try to help others finish builds faster.
How long will you be able to play on PandaPvP per week in hours? :3-5 a day because of school and on fridays starting on the 30th i wont be on till later because i have school activities.
Do you have curse? Yes
do you agree to join our server (pandapanda.mcph.co) for more testing and training?Please provide links of past builds if you have any: https://www.pinterest.com/misspotatoque ... -bored-xd/
OnlyHacks
09/10/2016 5:52 pm
IGN: OnlyHacks
Name: Matthew
Past experience as a staff: I've moderated my best friend's server about a year ago, but I had my position revoked since we got in a fight over me banning someone who was hacking when he believed he wasn't so he revoked my position as Mod/Admin and banned me forever. However I was one of the servers favorite people to talk to as I would always respond to players and help people out, as I enjoy seeing people happy after I solve their problem.
Position wanted: Moderator or Admin
Are you willing to take a lower position if granted? Yes
Are you good with plug-ins? I've always wanted to learn, but I've never gotten the time or chance to do so. But I have a few friends who would be willing to teach me if need be.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for about 5-6 years now and I know about everything there is to the game t this point.
Why do you want to be an administrator for PandaPvP? I've always loved helping out new servers and trying to advertise them to become big one day. But I mostly love the happy reactions of people whenever I talk to them or play with them.
What will you do as an Administrator for PandaPvP? If I get accepted, I would be able to keep the players in peace, but if need be I would need another mod/admin or two to help out with drama before I get frustrated lol.
How long will you be able to play on PandaPvP per week in hours? During the week, I have school so I would be able to be on around 3-7/8 EST but on weekends I would be allowed to be on a lot longer.
Do you have curse? Yes
Any other information you'd like to tell us? I hope this server will become something big as I love seeing people's servers grow and become massive.
The_Deep_Miner
09/10/2016 5:49 pm
Name:
Stephen Cripps
Past experience as a builder?
About 2 years of experience on multiple servers, although I just redownloaded after another year of inactivity
3 years
Do you know how to use world edit?
I've forgotten, but I'm sure I can relearn very quickly due to my past experiences
Why do you want to be a Builder for PandaPvP?
Building is my favorite part of minecraft. I enjoy it more than fighting, or exploring
What will you do as a Builder for PandaPvP?
I'm particularly good at pvp arenas, which is why I clicked on the name. I really enjoy obstacles and building in general.
That will vary. I'm in an engineering program at the University of Kansas, so my time commitments vary greatly. However, I do my best to always honor a commitment.
Do you have curse?
Not yet
I am
do you agree to join our server (pandapanda.mcph.co) for more testing and training?
Yes.
Please provide links of past builds if you have any:
I no longer have any other builds available. Aspreviously mentioned, I haven't been active in a little over a year.
I really do enjoy building, even if I have been inactive for a long time. I'm very intelligent (I'm in college on a full scholarship), and I love talking to new people.
theSpeciesofvachows
09/10/2016 5:47 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
-
MattSenpai
09/10/2016 5:18 pm
IGN:MattSenpai
Name:Mattias
Past experience as a staff: I've been Moderator on 1 server and admin on 2 servers.
Position wanted:Mod/Moderator.
Are you willing to take a lower position if granted? Yes i will.
Are you good with plug-ins? I know commands for them But not Coding or anything like that.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha.
Why do you want to be an administrator for PandaPvP? I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience
What will you do as an Administrator for PandaPvP? Help out the server and Keep it clean from hackers and spammers, and help people if they need help.
How long will you be able to play on PandaPvP per week in hours? 9 Hours a day on school days on fridays & Saturdays i can be on how long i want.
Do you have curse? I Had Curse, I no longer use it.
If you do not, are you willing to get it? Yes if i have to.
Any other information you'd like to tell us? My timezone is: CEST
CutePandaPlayz
09/10/2016 4:10 pm
Bump
iKPH
09/10/2016 1:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: iKph
Name: Kyle

Past experience as a staff:
# Owner of DynamicPVP
# Admin/Mod/Dev on multiple servers, the names of which i cannot remember.
# Builder/Editor on multiple servers prior to getting a higher position on the above servers, though as noted i cannot remember the names of the servers.

Position wanted: Admin

Are you willing to take a lower position if granted? Yes, ill take what you believe suits my experience.

Are you good with plug-ins? Fairly, if not i can learn pretty quickly.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta Release

Why do you want to be an administrator for PandaPvP? I am a responsible and fair person, i will take care with all that i do and dedicate myself fully to any task set. With regards to my experience being vague, i am heading into my 2nd year at Uni so server names are not the freshest thing in my mind. Though if taken on i'm sure i will prove my worth to you.

What will you do as an Administrator for PandaPvP? I will assist Moderators and other Admins with their decisions towards players and their actions. Alongside that i will take on the harder to deal with cases and assist with server side issues to assist the Devs and Owners.

How long will you be able to play on PandaPvP per week in hours? Min. 15 hours give or take a few either side depending on workload.

Do you have curse? Not yet

If you do not, are you willing to get it? As you are the first to ask this, if accepted i will happily get Curse.

Any other information you'd like to tell us? As i am in University, i will sometimes need to reduce my hours on the server due to assignments and other work related reasons. Though when i am online i will try to complete any tasks set.
CutePandaPlayz
09/10/2016 3:50 pm
Application accepted. Please join pandapanda.mcph.co for further information.
CutePandaPlayz
09/10/2016 11:32 am
bump
DanLW
09/10/2016 11:16 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:
Name:
Past experience as a staff: Ive been a dev on 2 servers and an admin on 5
Position wanted: Admin
Are you willing to take a lower position if granted? Sure
Are you good with plug-ins? Yep, as I said I have been a dev on multiple servers
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 2009
Why do you want to be an administrator for PandaPvP? Ill try my best at all time to make the server as best it can be. I will not stop at any expense I will be on as long as im on my computer making the community great!
What will you do as an Administrator for PandaPvP? Ill administrate chat and check for all kinds of hackers. I can also give some plugins to help PandaPvP out even more
How long will you be able to play on PandaPvP per week in hours? I can be on for 10 hours a day
Do you have curse? Yes
If you do not, are you willing to get it? Yes
Any other information you'd like to tell us? I have skype, TS and discord also
CutePandaPlayz
09/10/2016 11:10 am
bump
RektByIsma
09/10/2016 11:05 am
IGN:iCanRektyouBRO
Name:Isma
Past experience as a staff:I hosted my server but i stop it becuse i dont have enough money for it.
Position wanted:Admin
Are you willing to take a lower position if granted?Yeah I'm.
Are you good with plug-ins?Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?3and Half Year.
Why do you want to be an administrator for PandaPvP? Becuse i'm love to meet new people and moderate the game.
What will you do as an Administrator for PandaPvP?Anything the server needs like ban players,ss them, and other stuff.
How long will you be able to play on PandaPvP per week in hours? 4-6 hours.
Do you have curse?No.
If you do not, are you willing to get it?Yes i will get it.
Any other information you'd like to tell us?My real name is Ismail, I am 17 years old I love to play video games, and just help in general.
CutePandaPlayz
09/10/2016 10:52 am
bump
CutePandaPlayz
09/10/2016 10:48 am
bump
CutePandaPlayz
09/10/2016 10:42 am
bump